Clock-Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand *hugs* I wish you luck on your work. Stuff gets busy

I work at an electronics store doing returns and cash so you could imagine how busy it gets sometimes

Dude...yeah, that'll get busy

I go to highschool!!! yay -.- Yeah, you beat me ^-^

Sorry, kind of brain dead at the moment. I'll try to make it up next time. :)

I'm finally jumping in so here is a profile for Ryan Dunderhill

Name:
Ryan Dunderhill
Title: The Detective
Nationality: Renounced All citizenship to join the "Sentinels of Time"
Job: Temporal Investigator
Time Period originally from: Born: 30236, works as a time agent mainly stationed in 4254 but has worked cases in several dozen timer periods.
Skill Set: Witty and observant, Ryan is a Detective to the core possessing knowledge of general time travel mechanics and a wealth of general knowledge about time period form his birth time in the 30,000 as far back as 300 BC. Trained to spot inconsistencies through out time.
Height / Weight: 5'8" (172 cm) / 132 lb (60 kg)
Appearance: With a squarish face, flat chin, green eyes, and medium length brown hair kept in a swept back style, Ryan is never seen with out his signature gray trench coat and accompanying black suit and tie combo. being a bit near sighted he is also never seen with out a pair of glasses with gold rims that only cover the top of the lens.
Other Distinguishing Features: Being form the 30k's and the sheer amount of inter racial blood lines he comes form Ryan's race is almost indistinguishable his skin color and facial structure could be form anywhere is the world. Being darker that your average white man of the early 2000's but still far lighter than most of of African decent Ryan has a face that while square enough to pass as Norwegian his nose and eyes could be considered Asian in origin. As a result he often blends in most places as a quick glance reviles features any one is familiar with.
How your character's life has been influenced by the villain: Ryan was the agent in charge of Henry's training after recruiting him to prevent his sporadic time travel form causing damage
Weaknesses: Ryan, funny as it may be for a time traveler is absolutely terrible with timing. jokes, entrances, cooking, he just cant get it right.
Personality: Ryan loves people, he may have a fondness for knowledge but at the hear of it is the desire to help other. Caring and enthusiastic about his work Ryan travels through times setting things right because of all the people he gets to connect with.
Biography: Ryan Dunderhill was recruited at the young age of 19 in the middle of studying for a degree in Historical Studies and Education to be an agent of the Sentinels of Time, an extremely secretive group that guards the secrets of time travel with the sole directive to maintain the integrity of the time stream and the preservation of life. Becoming a temporal investigator Ryan has participated and lead missions through out time. When he met Henry far out of his own time He endevored to recruit him to the cause but underestimated just how much Henry was capable of. A fact he regretted the day Henry sabotaged his time machine and ran.

Reactions: - Falcon -
It's about time :P

Hope I am allowed to just say that this is an awesome RP and idea. I have a lot of good reading to do here to get caught up but my eyes are peeled on this one! Absolutely the most interesting I've read!

Reactions: - Falcon -
@Quiet One @Jae of Shadows @towerofpimps @Ryex
Hey all, because things have slowed down over the holidays, and real life has been busy for many of us, I just wanted to check and see who was still planning on participating in this one. If you're around, but don't want to do this anymore let me know that too. I'll understand I promise :)
So yeah, role call :)

Ok, so I sent PMs to Jae and Quiet One.
Regardless of their answer I want to continue this :)

Hope your finals are going well Tower.

Ok, so I did some poking around and looking at some of her other threads it looks like Jae is going to be offline for a while.
Since her character is currently on the STAN on her own, and as we still need to pick up Avery, I say we proceed as planned and hope she'd back online by the time we need her :)

Okay. Been waiting for someone else to post anyway.

Ok so hopefully that puts us all in the same place more or less.

Hello? Where is everybody? *echoes "body...body...body..."*

I think we're waiting on @Ryex and I haven't quite got around to bugging him yet. So Ryex this is me bugging you :P

@Ryex - poke again :P
I know, I know, you're working on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.