Clock-Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's perfect :)
Give some time to write up my next post . . . Unless DarkJae has something she wants Xanthia to do first?

Either way, I'm outside an office door I think is closed, and I wait for only so long. (I mean Mondanda waits for only so long. Take your time.)

Having, Internet problems :(
Will have the post up later assuming my connection doesn't break again . . .

All right so I got it posted!

Wait, am I supposed to post now? Okay, um...what does Mondanda find when she opens the door? Does it just look like an office with Xanthia in it? Or am I supposed to wait until she comes out? I don't know.

He just sent Darkjae's character out to you so you can wait for her if you like, but hold off on trying to come in, you won't be able to open the door without either Bode out there with you, or the key. (He'll leave it unlocked so the two of you can get back in once Xanthia and Mondanda have talked)

As for what the control room look like . . . Um, I'll try to draw you all a sketch of what's in my head.

If Darkjae doesn't post after my next class is out, I will because I'll be stuck silent over the weekend. It might work out better that way, anyway.

I apologize for not posting...I had a lot of internet problems...sorry sorry sorry..

No, no need to apologize, I've had my share of that these last couple weeks as well.

okays..thanks.. *gives cookies*
everyone can have cookies

Sweet. Love cookies. Sorry my post was kind of short. Playing catch-up with all my RPs.

Here is the sketch of the S.T.A.N.'s control room that I promised.
Sorry it took so long, work's been hectic and I honestly didn't have time to sit down and make it until last night.
cr.jpg
Things to note:
  • The room is shaped like the one in the floor-plan I posted earlier
  • There is another control panel behind the viewer
  • The Gateway is off screen to the left
  • The doorway shown goes to the living room area.
  • The Glowing Blue is actually a luminescent liquid, and the "traces" appear throughout the Bubble, though the rest of Bode's home is decorated in a much lighter and more comfortable design.
  • The technology used here is from far far into Mondanda's future

Really? Because the décor suggests future-retro to me. The tech could be beyond anything Mondanda's ever experienced, but I'm gonna have her comment that it looks old-fashioned. What would really look futuristic is if there's no identifiable light source: a room is just lit, without any obvious means of doing it.

DarJae- Thank you, I worked hard to make everything flow together and glow in just the right spot :)

Quit One - This is Bode's home. I designed it around the character what he would like, what he would choose to make it look like. Personally he finds comfort in the old fashioned if the recliner wasn't a dead giveaway (as I intended when I snuck it into my third post).
Mondana is free to make all the rude and snarky comments she likes. However, whatever her opinions are remember that they are only her opinions, and other characters are under no obligation to think the same way, or even be polite about it when they disagree. She can say what she wants, just be prepared for her to be treated like a child or stuck on the wrong side of a tongue lashing (especially when Hillary comes into play).

=) Well you did a very fantastic job! I'd never ever get something that well drawn X)

Status
Not open for further replies.