1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Clintasha

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Wolf-Anima55, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is probably the first time I will ever go seeking for a FxM plot. I can play either Natasha or Clint, I honestly don't care I love them both very very much. I would like to do a plot based off of this fricken amazing fan made trailer for a Black Widow Movie:

essentially it is the story behind Clint being sent to kill Natasha but him making a different call and there being dire consequences for both of them because of it.

I ask that you can write atleast one decent paragraph, will warn me if you intend on going missing for more than a week, and don't write like you are five years old.
    I personally can write 1 to 6+ paragraphs, I post either once a day or once a week, and my grammar isn't awful but it isn't perfect either.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'd love to play Natasha! I love this couple as well.

3. I'd love the chance to play Natasha in this plot! If you're still looking?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.