Clintasha

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf-Anima55

Sweet Sadist
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Adept
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
This depends on my partner and on the plot. If it is one of my plots i usually like to be agressive but if it's another persons plot then i stay on the more passive side.
Favorite Genres
Yaoi, furry/Neko, Fantasy, Tragedies, Horror, Dark Romance, Mpreg,
Genre You DON'T Like
Sci-fi (but i'll give it a try), Hetero (but if the plot is good i'll do it), love at first sight, Mermen
This is probably the first time I will ever go seeking for a FxM plot. I can play either Natasha or Clint, I honestly don't care I love them both very very much. I would like to do a plot based off of this fricken amazing fan made trailer for a Black Widow Movie:

essentially it is the story behind Clint being sent to kill Natasha but him making a different call and there being dire consequences for both of them because of it.

I ask that you can write atleast one decent paragraph, will warn me if you intend on going missing for more than a week, and don't write like you are five years old.
I personally can write 1 to 6+ paragraphs, I post either once a day or once a week, and my grammar isn't awful but it isn't perfect either.

Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine being both, but if you don't take the 'lead' I may start throwing ideas at you like no tomorrow. :3
Favorite Genres
Fanasty, Modern, Romance, Comedy, Magical, Creative, Etc.
Genre You DON'T Like
Ones that don't go anywhere, that are all over the place, or too complex to understand. Also, I don't like two sentence replies. Furries.
I'd love to play Natasha! I love this couple as well.

T

Thirteen

I'd love the chance to play Natasha in this plot! If you're still looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.