DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm online most evenings on a regular basis. If you message me, I'll probably see your PM within a day tops, or you can find me on Discord under Click This#5640 --Just message me if you're from Iwaku so there aren't any misunderstandings!
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm a massive fan of any genre that puts my characters in a fish out of the water scenario. This can be time travel, isekai, or even an epic journey type of story. If it's in an anime style, you've got my full and undivided attention.

I'm generally game with most fantasy genres, although my preference is skewed towards high fantasy and historical fantasy. Also, steampunk. Depending on the type of roleplay, modern and sci-fi roleplays are good with me as well. In terms of settings for historical roleplays, I love seeing stories set in the Roman republic or empire, the age of sail, the Victorian era, WWI, WWII, the Cold War, and the early information era, although I might tend to play fast and loose with some historical accuracy in favor of plots and characters.

Naturally though, if the plot's awesome enough, the genre probably won't matter too much!
Hey all! My name is Click This, but I also go by Click, or Lute.

Obviously, I'm an RPer and a writer. I'm a bit of a gamer (If anybody plays FFXIV and is on Famfrit server, drop me a PM!) and I like bankrupting myself on computer parts. Please don't send me tech support PMs. I'll probably send you a virus or something.

Like a certain few other people that just joined, I like my animes and mangoes, and if there's an original RP with similar elements and good plot, I might be interested. I like stuff with ships too, but shipgurls is crossing the line.

Like those certain other people, I got invited by another certain person. I thought you were trying to sell me some Cutco knives, Asuras.

I'll give the survey a go:

What do you prefer to be called?

Some tolerable variation of Click This.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

It would be the plot to a bad ecchi manga if I were anything but male.

How old are you?

Not old enough to run for the senate, if that's what you are asking.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

I'm new to the site, but I've been roleplaying for a little under seven years now. I also came here for the BBcode, because BBcode > q.qCode. Colored text, yo.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

I live and breathe group roleplays.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

Rain? Puddles? Do you mean asphalt bound death traps? I'll stay in the comfort of my own home, thank you.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

No.

• Love
Reactions: Asuras
Howdy Click, welcome to the site! :3

Strange, your name seems to hold some power. I immediately clicked it after seeing it.

I keep praising click but all I get are a series of yelps. Anyway welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I look forward to whatever future has in store on Iwaku.