Click me if you want to know. Go ahead. You know you want to.

Nivansrywyllian

Troublemaker
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Steampunk, Romance, Scifi, Horror, Modern, and Fantasy, although I'm always jazzed to try something new.
Good morning, evening, afternoon, and night. I'm terribly long-winded, so I'll try and keep this brief. (I doubt sincerely that it will work.)

What nicknames do you like to be called?
I've a fair number of nicknames. Ailslyn and Sam, and Big Chief are the standing champions as of now.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm a burly surly manfolk of twenty-two years, thanks.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Post-Apocalyptic, Steampunk, Scifi, Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Zombie(Yes, it's different from horror, damnit), and anti-horror. What's anti-horror you ask? Find out!

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I love deeply layered characters with rich history and complicated emotions. The Gold-Hearted Traitor is one of my favorites.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Angry sparkling space marine kitten-wolves that suck your blood. >. ( <--- (frowney pirate)

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Best Day 'Till Tomorrow - The Real McKenzies "When they're testing the gallows, you're hung like a dog. Or they're marching us out to a firing squad, we just smile and recall all the good times we've had! It's the best day 'till tomorrow!"

Welcome to this corner of the interwebs, #30220202. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't feed the gerbils. They are quite rabid tonight.

Welcome to Iwaku, Ailslyn.

>. ( Frowney pirate?...That's awesome! I must add this to my collection.

You also have quite a lot of interesting genres that we have! Go forth!
And always, if you need anything please ask!

Sam? Sam! SAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!! D:

If you did not catch the Metal Gear Solid reference, I am disappoint. >:[

Welcome to Iwaku, Sam! I am Iliana NotAPirate. I am a Goddess of Fire. DISTINCT DIFFERENCE. I really am tempted to find out what anti-horror is, but I think I'll just ask Grumpy. He's like a horror guru or something.

If there is anything you need, dont hesitate to stalk my profile and send me messages of desperation. I like those. ^^