☾★Click Me! I am Click Bait!★☽

Reactions: riley129130
Hello, I'm new to this site, but i used Xanje before.. It's very dead now so i figured it's time to move on :). I'm 100% down to do the Nerd x Jock/Popular Guy if you are.

I'll pm you!

Howdy, I had a yt inspired rp I'd like to try. Human male x Goddess. I don't have a full plot but plotting with someone is more fun anyway! (I don't play female mains though.)

Hello! For some reason the site is dead set against me PMing anyone at the moment but I'm interested in a few plots of yours, the top two being

Lady x King
&
Heiress x Bodyguard

I also have some plots of my own but I don't see similar plot lines in your listing so I understand if they don't interest you ^_^

One being a Seven Kingdoms of Hell thing
(It'd take multiple characters)

And one being back in Ceaser Rome time

i am interested in both mermaid x vampire and Slave x highest bidder, so whichever you want to do more is fine with me :)

Can I suggest a plot or two in PM?

Howdy, I had a yt inspired rp I'd like to try. Human male x Goddess. I don't have a full plot but plotting with someone is more fun anyway! (I don't play female mains though.)
That's fine by me. I don't mind playing a goddess xD in my Hades rp I NPC the other gods anyways so. PM me.

Hello! For some reason the site is dead set against me PMing anyone at the moment but I'm interested in a few plots of yours, the top two being

Lady x King
&
Heiress x Bodyguard

I also have some plots of my own but I don't see similar plot lines in your listing so I understand if they don't interest you ^_^

One being a Seven Kingdoms of Hell thing
(It'd take multiple characters)

And one being back in Ceaser Rome time
That could be intresting sorry for late responce Iwaku didnt notified me.

i am interested in both mermaid x vampire and Slave x highest bidder, so whichever you want to do more is fine with me :)
Why not combine them? And apologies for late response I had no idea anyone posted.

we can combine them, that sounds like it would be interesting!

Hello! I was wondering if you were still looking for rps. I'm interested in your slave x highest bidder option if that's cool.

• Love
Reactions: riley129130
Hello! I was wondering if you were still looking for rps. I'm interested in your slave x highest bidder option if that's cool.
PM your ideas.