FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
About Me
I see you have wondered over into my little domain have you? Oh the joy! The adventure! The crazy! I will show you just what my mind is made of but I should warn you. Entering my mind can be a very dangerous place so grab your weapons and prepare to enter.

PhantomTheif715 as my name is so am I.
My pen is quick, but my fingers are faster.
After a long days journey through the rough jungle of life.
I've traveled to the furthest book stores and crossed the longest Starbucks,
with my laptop in hand, fighting off strangers for the best seat to continue my greatest adventure yet.
Iwaku. I intend to conquer it.
And conquer it I shall.

I am 19, currently a first year collage student. I post quite often at lest once a day. On weekends it might be later at night or sometimes not at all do to work. I am looking for partners for one on ones as well as Co-Gm's to throw ideas around with.

Rules/Expectations
☆ I want someone who can post rather quickly most of the time. I get it if your busy, it's understandable just let me know. I myself get busy school and work.

☆ Bouncing around with ideas. I like to bounce ideas around so don't be scared to say something to me.

☆ Legitimate writing skills. It does not have to be perfect but be readable and understandable. I use my phone so sometimes auto-correct will put in a random words.

☆This is not a must. I am a writer, I write stories on wattpad and for those who are willing I will turn our role plays into stories for others to read. Credit is given where needed.

☆ I am preferably looking for someone to be a long term partner who can play females. I often play males because I find it more interesting.

☆ When needed you must be able to play multiple characters. I often do so I have more to write when I don't have much for my one character to do.

Writing Style Sample
Male Sample:

Drip. A crimson drop of liquid hits the ground after tracing down his sharp jaw from his blood stained tresses. Not one but multiple drops stream down, tracing his toned muscles as he stood from the darkened tub. A smirk formed on Jessie's lips as he grabbed a towel. After wrapping it around his waist he peeks out into the room which his partner in crime and long time friend sat working on her form of art.

Female Sample:

Ebony heels clicked against the hardwood floors of The Mid, one of the best clubs in Chicago. A long matching dress with a slit up the side drapes down her long strong legs, on the right side of the slit tracing alone the outside of her body was sheer decorated with jewels. This same design rolled off her shoulder in one sleeve on the right. Long rich auburn waves cascading down her back, and Caribbean blue orbs which were brought to life with smokey makeup and red lipstick complimenting her kissable lips and sun kissed complexion. She also wore diamond bangles, matching earrings and choker. She was a beauty beyond compare, obviously a blue blood.

☾Pairings!☽
First role is your role, second role is mine.
Also feel free to suggest a pairing this was what I just happened to think off atm.

Sister × Brother's Best Friend
Nerdy Girl × Jock/Popular
Poor Struggling Girl × Rich Guy
Ballerina × Hip Hop (I can go either way on this)
Human × Vampire
Mermaid × Vampire
Human (Destined to be a God) × Hades
Heiress × Bodyguard
Bodyguard × Heir/heiress
Normal Girl × Mafia Boss
Royal Designer × First Prince
Normal Rich Girl × Prince (I have plot)
Lady × King
Slave × Highest Bidder
Intern × Doctor
Student × Teacher

I would be interested in the SlavexHighest bidder rp pairing if that's still open.

I would be interested in the SlavexHighest bidder rp pairing if that's still open.

Do you have any ideas on a story line on this?

I'm interested in Normal girl x Mafiaboss and slavex highest bidder

I'm curious about the plot for normal rich girl x prince

I have an idea for a Rich Vampire Student Boy x Normal Student Girl turned Slave Pet. I have world structure and loose character history with storyline. Please PM me if interested.