1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Click Here... You know you want to :D :D

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by LunaTheAngel, Jul 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Everyone, I am still looking for RP partners. And i know i have not posted much in the past when i am looking for partners.

I do about everything, i prefer to play Females so please dont ask me to play a male. I will if there is a good plot behind it. But other then that i dont.

I am making things all colorful! Anyway, I would like more partners. I dont have character sheets for my people because i am still figuring things out.

So please bare with me. Now, i dont have any rules. As long as there is no one liners, your grammar is good and all that jazz.

So please! PM me with some ideas! I need something to do or else i might just go nuts!!!! Thank you and have a good day.

Oh! Before i forget, I am really into the DARK themes to RPs, but i also love romance and other things like that. So yeah :D

2. I'm interested in doing a possible roleplay! I don't much like playing a male either, so if you would like to do a lesbian roleplay, that'd be awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.