Click here. Yes, you.

• Thread starter Π½ΟƒΟ…Ρ•Ρ”Π½Οƒβ„“βˆ‚ ρℓαηт
  • Start date
Н

Π½ΟƒΟ…Ρ•Ρ”Π½Οƒβ„“βˆ‚ ρℓαηт

Original poster
πš‘πš˜πšžπšœπšŽπš‘πš˜πš•πš πš™πš•πšŠπš—πš

i have no idea how to role-play on here. had a friend set up this account for me since she has one too. still don't know what the hell to do. but hi. i think i would like to make some friends. uh, yea.

You'll figure it out :D Little by little and there are some peeps around that will be more than willing to help you out and help you get started. If you'd like, I can answer some basic things. Not admin-type questions, but roleplaying questions. :) Welcome aboard the ship!

Hey! Welcome to Iwaku-- I'm quite a fan of your username. Do you have a specific type of plant in mind? Additionally, if I can do anything to help you get situated or if you just want to chat you can always toss me a message. Cheers! ^^

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Plant!

Can I call you Plant? Or do you have an even better nickname? I can say you've come to the right place to make friends and stories though. It may seem like a lot, but once you know you're around, it's easy! And if you have any question, just ask. I'm here to help ^^

πš‘πš˜πšžπšœπšŽπš‘πš˜πš•πš πš™πš•πšŠπš—πš

Hi guys, thank you for welcoming me! I'd love to make friends with y'all! Unfournately, I've already come across someone rather stuck in their own world, but hey! Trial and error, ammi right?

Could I pm y'all to start up some conversation?

• Love
Reactions: Bubs