Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
I really don't have a preference when it comes to setting. It's simply impossible for me to pick my favorites since they are each great in their own way. For example, fantasy has magic. That alone makes it amazing, but then you go and add dragons into the mix. Instawesome. Oh, and sci-fi. First of all, it's in space which means there's giant spaceships clashing in epic battles for the fate of the universe. Now you tell me what isn't badass about huge hunks of metal darting about the cosmos shooting futuristic cannons and blowing other huge hunks of metal in space dust. Nothing, that's what. And don't even get me started on horror. Because sex and blood and carnage. All the glorious carnage.
Hi, peoples! Thanks for taking the time to check out the newbie. I'm Fifty Shades of Gandalf (obviously) but please, call me Gandalf. Or better yet Gandy. Yeah, that works. Since I'm pretty bad with introductions I'll just go through the About You Survey that has been so generously provided.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I prefer to keep my gender anonymous because a little mystery makes things interesting.

How old are you?
Almost 21. I know… I'm so old. -_-

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've actually been roleplaying for a little over 7 years now. In fact, a friend of mine and I have a 5-year, 3-part RP that's still ongoing. I know. It's huge.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
I prefer single partner RPs most of the time but am more than willing to participate in a group RP if it interests me. I'm perfectly capable of operating in either/or.

Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire?
Definitely building snowmen. There's only snow every couple years where I'm from so snow is something beautiful and new every time.

What song is tormenting your mind?
Wolf & I - Oh Land​

Well, that's that I guess. Currently working on getting my Roleplay Resume up and running. I can't wait to start RPing with all you fabulous people. It's gonna be epic. ^_^

Last edited:
Well hello there, gandy! >:3 Welcome to our land of loons!

Well hello there, gandy! >:3 Welcome to our land of loons!

Thanks, Diana! Can't wait to meet some of these loons. I'm pretty fond of crazy. :)

Welcome to Iwaky, Gandalf of the Fifty Shades! I am not one of the loons. I assure myself I am perfectly sane every day though this tends to lead to a disagreement followed by a fist fight with myself... It escalates quickly!

Welcome to Iwaky, Gandalf of the Fifty Shades! I am not one of the loons. I assure myself I am perfectly sane every day though this tends to lead to a disagreement followed by a fist fight with myself... It escalates quickly!

lol The same thing happens to me. Sometimes you just have to put yourself in your place. Otherwise, you'll never learn.

Reactions: Seth Bloodmoon
Welcome to Iwaku Gandy of elusive gender ^^
I as well am one of those that strives to keep the suspense alive... But for some strange reason people never seem to doubt what I am, its aggrivating xD
Hope you enjoy your stay and may you find additional stories of the same awesome as you and your friends own ;)

Welcome to Iwaku Gandy of elusive gender ^^
I as well am one of those that strives to keep the suspense alive... But for some strange reason people never seem to doubt what I am, its aggrivating xD
Hope you enjoy your stay and may you find additional stories of the same awesome as you and your friends own ;)

I'm pretty sure people will figure me out eventually. It's not too hard to guess once you get to know someone. And I would certainly love to end up with another 5-year RP. Can never have enough.

Welcome, I I love your name by the way. Cute avatar too. 10 points. Just kidding I don't have that power, but if I did you would get them. :) Welcome anyway and I might be a loon and not know it and that's ok. :) Haha, welcome.

Welcome, I I love your name by the way. Cute avatar too. 10 points. Just kidding I don't have that power, but if I did you would get them. :) Welcome anyway and I might be a loon and not know it and that's ok. :) Haha, welcome.

Yeah, the name was a play on words I just couldn't pass up. As for the avatar, well, chibi Gandalf wins all things. ;) Thanks for the welcome by the way. And don't worry if you're crazy. Everyone else is too. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.