*Clears throat and waits for you to look at me*

S

Sodone

Original poster
Hello, it's very nice to meet you. Anyways I've been roll playing for about two and a half years, but I'm definitely not an expert. I'm looking for people who are patient and creative with their ideas. If you decide I'm worth your attention then please talk to me, because for now I remain alone.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Greetings, Sodone! Welcome to Iwaku!

...Oh my god, the sushi is alive! ARRRGGHHHH!

*Runs around the thread in a panic, crashing into the walls*

Hi Sodone, welcome to the forum.

I'm quite new as well, but wanted to wish you welcome here. :) By the way, I love your display picture.

Eh, I'm a little shy. I'm worried I might mess it up.
Just follow my lead, You'll be alright, just have fun with it, it's not a job, roleplaying is just for fun, noone is gonna berate you because of any silly reasons. :)

Just follow my lead, You'll be alright, just have fun with it, it's not a job, roleplaying is just for fun, noone is gonna berate you because of any silly reasons. :)
I don't even know what it's about.

Basically Right now it's just about a regular High School, And currently there is a 3-day outdoor event. The others are particpating, it's like a sports thing, my character opted to stay on the bleachers, haha

Basically Right now it's just about a regular High School, And currently there is a 3-day outdoor event. The others are particpating, it's like a sports thing, my character opted to stay on the bleachers, haha
I'd probably watch from the trees with a pair of binoculars then, as some kind of human experiment.

I'd probably watch from the trees with a pair of binoculars then, as some kind of human experiment.
lol, well do it then! only make sure to check to see if there are any rules, If i remember right, there is actually a rule where everyone must be human. I might be wrong though, check it out first.

lol, well do it then! only make sure to check to see if there are any rules, If i remember right, there is actually a rule where everyone must be human. I might be wrong though, check it out first.
Alright then

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome! Looks like you may be starting already! If you need someone else to RP with, feel free to message me. Or notify me and I can message you. Either way, have fun and enjoy the experiences here. ;D

By the way, Adorable title for post. I loved it.

Aww <3 Not forever alone :O
Hey there sodone ^.^ Welcome to iWaku :o
it took me about 2 minutes to understand your username -.- I fail...
I hope you find everything you're looking for in this wonderful little world c:

200_s.gif

^This pic xD