*Cleaning guns*

T

Tsagu

Original poster
*looks up* oh hello,didn't see ya there. Im Tsagu. I got banned from my other forum for false reasons so I come here. once the ban is lifted I will return there, but that does not mean I will not come here as well. I been roleplying since 1997, and I was born in 1990. Once again,its nice too meet you all. Now, I must get back to cleaning. I got a few jobs later.

Delicious false reasons.

Mmmmm...

I know how that feels. I'm TK. Pleasure to meet you, I'm the Murstress of the Mur Zombie army. ^.^ If you need anything, contact me.

ah thank you Murrstress! Ya its a horrible feeling.

Welcome to the site.

mm hello and welcome to the Iwaku I am Shadow Ike leader of "the Wolves of Iwaku" please do call me Ike. If you have any questions please ask and I will be around to answering them when I can

I will keep you in mind Ike. Thanks for the warm welcome!

I thought this thread was going to have something about cleaning guns and gun safety.

:(

Oh well, welcome anyway.

Always treat the gun as if loaded. Never aim the gun at something unless you intend on firing. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire. Always check the safety. Always clear and check the chamber. Never fire a gun handed to you without first checking those things.

Welcome to Iwaku.

Tsagu welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy guns as much as me and others here :DD We are all willing to lend a hand if you need help!

Hai!

I'm new here as well, it's good to know I'm not alone in being a noob here XD

Well then! Welcome to Iwaku, where we make sure you know why you're getting banned with excruciating detail. >:D

Let me direct you to our fine roleplaying forums, where we have many a member new and old looking for fresh partners in their plots! If you need any help, you can direct your attention to anyone with a funky color name, or post in Feedback (as I see you already have, inquisitive beast!).

Ooh, Seiji. Your gun is always loaded? Mind if I clean it for you, next time?

**cough**
Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti, it's nice to meetcha!
Please ask if you have any questions, we're more than happy to help.