1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Classic TV

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by October Knight, Oct 4, 2011.

1. What is your favorite Classic TV show?

Two of mine are M*A*S*H and The Twilight zone. Both are awesome and contributed much to modern day sitcoms.

What about you?

2. Also Twilight Zone!! The originals. <3<3
    And the Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis show. Because of mom getting me into it. And Jerry Lewis made me giggle.<3
    and I Love Lucy. Because.
    and Bewitched. Also just because.

3. Batman w/ Adam West.

Green Hornet.

Before World's Finest became a staple of my comic book collection, the team up of batman and robin with Green Hornet and Bruce Lee was my wet dream team.

Oh, and the Incredible Hulk. I learned the sad walking away song! Its called the Lonely Man!

4. Since we're talking classic television, I'm implying originals with my selections. In no particular order:

Batman. MASH. Twilight Zone. Dragnet.

I'm sure there's more, but that's simply off the top of my head.

5. Bewitched! I loved that show!

SAVED BY THE BELL ANYONE? Has 90s become "classic" yet? c_____c

6. Jinx told me I look like Jessie from Saved By The Bell.
    Therefore,
    I refuse to watch it. - ^-

7. tumblr_lg4a79lIUO1qetkr3o1_250.jpg

Ah, Klinger. <3 Even though Radar was totally my favorite. M*A*S*H FTW! :D Also, when I was in high school I actually watched a lot of Abbot and Costello.

8. I LOVE M*A*S*H