Classic DnD?

E

Ego

Original poster
I'm looking for anyone who would be hosting these. A - I'm new to DnD "tabletop" experience, so I positively cannot be the DM, B - if anyone will invite me to this kinda thing, I'm down with it, I'll make a character ASAP, C - all I really ask is that I'd be allowed to play as Captain Neckbeard, the pirate wizard (yes, seriously)

I can DM but i don't want to XD but i'd be down to play and help ruleswise

Fug, I have premises I'd be willing to commit to, but I don't have a concrete storyline in mind. I just want to be a raging alcoholic pirate wizard that spent most of his life in a basement.

Like for a character?

Well, yeah. I don't think wizardry goes very far irl.

If you want a game of 5e I'm planning on running one that is beginner friendly in a week or so. It will be on Tuesdays and start at 7PM CST. Unfortunately I will be running it on Roll20 and not Iwaku however, so if you wish to join you would have to make an account there. If you're still interested just shoot me a PM. I don't wish to advertise too much for an offsite game on Iwaku's forums.

I'd be willing to GM for something like this.

I’d be willing to maybe also join in. I can help world build and rule stuff. Kinda want to see what a pirate wizard acts like.

Willing to join as a player for a 5e game

Once again the response system fails me, but I'm glad seeing other people interested in the idea. If any of you makes the game preps, I'm pretty positive to be on it, so PM me if anyone made a signup thread, etc.

@Dooley I see, for now at least I'm seeing to get a game going just on this site. It's rather hard for me to be on specific sessions, as most the week I work and at best I could post like twice a day. Weekend is a different animal, but I might be busy Saturdays as well. Being a night shift worker, my day cycle is basically that of East Coast US, so if it's evening there, I'd be available.

Last edited by a moderator: