Is actually Senka from Pripyat
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
- Writing Levels
- Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- No Preferences
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I'd say I'm assertive. I can lead, I can guide, sometimes I get confused and do both.
- Favorite Genres
- Sci-fi for the most part, historical settings are good too I've been lately considering classical DnD and W40K (just for shitposting value, I don't know much about Warhammer to be truthful)
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Anything stale rly, I don't want daily retardation, I see plenty of it at work.
I'm looking for anyone who would be hosting these. A - I'm new to DnD "tabletop" experience, so I positively cannot be the DM, B - if anyone will invite me to this kinda thing, I'm down with it, I'll make a character ASAP, C - all I really ask is that I'd be allowed to play as Captain Neckbeard, the pirate wizard (yes, seriously)