AND I HAVEN'T CRIED IN YEARS

AND IT'S CLANNAD THAT FINALLY GETS ME

OH MY DAYS ;-;

brb getting therapy

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I KNOW!

IT'S THE SADDEST ANIME EVER!

HOW SOMEONE COULDN'T CRY DURING IT IS BEYOND THE REALM OF HUMAN COMPREHENSION!

:(

a10389bfd63f51334f6b9b8e06fd343d.jpg

Reactions: Esthalia and Halo
I remember how sad after story made me too. I was depressed for a few days when it finished. I don't think I remember feeling as shitty watching any other show or movie.

Oh... anime... *quietly closes the door and locks it. *

You don't even know, man. You don't even know.

Oh... anime... *quietly closes the door and locks it. *
Hey, nothing wrong with anime. If there's a good plot and characters, who cares if it's animated or not? Lots of anime has a tone that can certainly make it an acquired taste, but Clannad is pretty universally accessible. Hell, my mother watched it with my brother and she cried too.

Series of events this thread set into motion..
  • What's Clannad? Sounds familiar.
  • Oh.. Oh those eyes.. Is it really dark and the brightness is maxed because they don't need to be that big to show emotion..
  • Whatever. I'll read the wiki.
  • .. eh.
  • Tear jerk bait. Probably won't watch
  • Will give to wife just to see her face.
That's about it. I'm with fluffy. Seems generic, but I'm not here to judge what ya' like.

Series of events this thread set into motion..
  • What's Clannad? Sounds familiar.
  • Oh.. Oh those eyes.. Is it really dark and the brightness is maxed because they don't need to be that big to show emotion..
  • Whatever. I'll read the wiki.
  • .. eh.
  • Tear jerk bait. Probably won't watch
  • Will give to wife just to see her face.
That's about it. I'm with fluffy. Seems generic, but I'm not here to judge what ya' like.
It's very generic, but it's also very well executed. Then again if you don't like anime period you'd still probably be wasting your time watching it.

@The Butterfly

You must of missed out on the glory of DragonBall Z, Gundam, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy bebop... etc. Of course I grew up watching Toonami so i'm biased.

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
I tried really hard not to let my feels loose while I was watching that, but then I lost it and became a dehydrated husk of a person.

It was a really good show, but don't expect me to watch it again though, I ain't no bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.