Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Family, to me it truly means everything. Yet what happens when someone tries to rip your family apart? What consequences are there for those in power who put brother against brother for mere amusement?

My name is Cathiras, I'm a General for the Dronstal Queendom of Kilu. I have first hand seen such atrocities committed. If you speak out against the Queen you're sure to find yourself in the arena fighting your own kin. Her idea is simple, if one speaks out then the rest speak as well.

For this the safety of my family, the Hashaco, I have taken my silence. I speak not of this to my friends or family out or fear. Yet fear can only get you so far in this world. I must protect everyone at any cost.

One thing is for sure, my Dark Elven, brothers and sisters are getting tired of what will come. Brawls have already broken out between the citizens and the guards. Distress is high and now I must make a choice.

It's my family and the Queendom or my beliefs and doing what is right. Family means everything, however must I die protecting this Queen or do I die alongside my family fighting for justice?