Clan Academy

His head still more or less buried in the large book of Battle Tactics, Silverslash had actually began to understand this book now - even if he did look like a bit of a chump whilst he was trying to learn. In the midst of a page about disorientating the enemy, his ears twitch up to hear another set of footsteps in the room. He looks up from his book so his eyes are sticking out from the large white tome, and he sees Jayfeather's sister. He couldn't fully remember her name, but he knew it was Holly... something.
"Oh... Erm... Hi!" Silverslash says a little awkwardly as he fumbles around with the large book, snapping the thick time shut and putting it aside, looking up at Hollykit as he sat cross legged.
"Erm! The name's Silverslash, of the thunder clan!" He says half proudly and half awkwardly, still a little flustered in general. He scrambles to his feet, trying to be formal to the girl as he gives a quick bow to her. "You're, uh, Jayfeather's sister, right? He talks about you quite a bit!" Silverslash says, nervously returning the smile. He had about two more hours before the test, so chatting wouldn't hurt now that he had done some study.

Rosepaw gave him a grin when she saw him hide his face in the book. She stood up walking past him still giggling slightly as she shelved her book and skimmed the titles for another book on Star clan. She heard a tiny voice atoo the door and turned to see the kit she saw this morning. She smiled brightly, "I'm Rosepaw for Wind clan if you couldn't tell, I hope your face is ok... Briar can be a trouble maker sometimes". She grabbed another title of the shelf and walked back to the comfy arm chair she was sitting in early. she watched Silver introduce himself still a bit awkward and she put her nose in the book to hide another giggle.

Vanna walks to class and have a seat.she sigh. "Man I'm tried"

As the kit realized he was busted, his face flushed of color before his cheeks took on a shy, pink shade that showed what he was feeling at that moment. He was speechless for a few moments, but Syl had time. "I-I'm sorry m-Miss." He pleaded up at her, his glance quickly changing to the floor. She opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted when the kit whom Briar had assaulted with food stood by her and asked to be dismissed. She responded with a simple gesture, a quick nod, before turning back to Briar and letting off with the staff. "You'll meet me in the training area after classes, along with anyone else who decides to cause a nuisance before then." Her voice was loud enough for her entire clan to hear. She began to walk back to her seat, using the staff as a walking stick. Without slowing her pace, She let forth a last statement to follow the previous. "Am I understood?" Most answered right away, almost like a military group. There were only a few bites left, which she finished quickly, disposed of the tray, and leaned up against the wall next to the exit awaiting the dismissal bell.

Silverslash thoughtfully blinks for a second. Briar had been a bit of a dunce to throw food around as usual - Silverslash liked people who were funny, but not meanies.
"B-Briar is pretty silly... y-yeah..." Silverslash says, beating his tail a bit in thought as he blinks, blushing a little as he hears a familiar giggling, and his cheeks go a bright red as he sits back down again, scrambling for a book to hide his face with but finding nothing, so he embarrassedly sits there a little awkwardly as he shakes his tail a bit in distress.
"Erm...! W..woah, it's boiling in here!" He lies, trying to cover up why his cheeks were so red. He glanced at the time - he didn't have that much time left here in his little schedule for the test - he should go and do some physical training soon, he thought. It would be rude to just leave now, though, even if he was flushed in the face at the moment as he sat cross-legged.

He had learnt what he could from 'An Intermediate Guide to Battle Tactics', or what he could understand from it anyway, as he wasn't the strongest of readers. He hoped that information would help him beat Cobaltinia in a duel one day - and he had a little rivalry brewing within him to fight another clan member, although he contained it for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
images (47).jpg (Midnightstars bow)
images (60).jpg (Midnightstars quiver)

Midnightstar takes her bow and quiver and walks to the shooting area. Once she's as far as the room would allow for her to be from the target, Midnightstar knocks an arrow into place. She pulls back the arrow until her hand is beside her ear, then takes a breath to steady her aim. As she lets the air out, she releases the arrow, sending it across the room to hit the target an inch from the dead center of the target.
Midnightstar smiles and retrieves her arrow. She repeats this until she can get it dead center twenty times in a row. (Rp that she's there for the next hour please)

Vanna takes out some textbooks."gosh first day and I'm not ready". she groans."ugh".