Negative Traits

Boastful, Dishonest, Sarcastic

Motivation
Worldwide recognition

Desire
To be viewed for what she is deep down inside, and not
what she appears to be on the outside

Biggest Fear
Despite being tough and brave, Lisette’s biggest fear is being injured or hurt. She tricks her mind into ignoring the possibility of getting injured in a scary situation, but when she is hurt in any
way she panics, sometimes passing out if she finds herself bleeding.

Hobbies
Looking at her reflection, collecting gemstones,
and studying the stars at night

Gemstones, flowers, fashion, strawberries,
stars, and classical music

Dislikes
Quiet people, shy people, cruel people, blood, pain,
complete silence, and traitors

Talents
Cooking and lying

★ M A G I C // P O W E R S ★

TBA

★ O T H E R ★

Pet Peeve
People who are extremely quiet or shy. She has a tendency to distrust them, as she
realizes they don’t often speak their thoughts, and she usually assumes
they’re not as sweet as they seem to be.

Biggest Secret
Sometimes she’ll spend her free time pretending she’s an idol, dancing to popular songs

Theme Song

[fieldbox="Lisette Newell, #89CDFF, dashed, 10, Tahoma"][bg=#08298A] Time: 11:26 AM
Date: April 17th, 2015
Mood: Wonderful![/bg][bg=#0B2161]
COW
WOWWWWW
BLAH
BLAH
BLAH
BLAH
BLAH
BLAH
BLAH
BLAH
BLAH
BLAH
BLAH

[/bg][/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
HTj8l1I.jpg

six-feet-under.regular.png

★ B A S I C S ★

Name
Yuzu

Class
Fairy

★ P E R S O N A L I T Y ★

Positive Traits

Optimistic, Flirty, Playful, Curious, Energetic, Encouraging

Negative Traits
Mischevious, Naive, Clumsy, Impulsive

Motivation
To learn all she can about the human world

Desire
To collect as much dollhouse furniture and clothes as she can

Biggest Fear
Getting caught by evil humans that want to rip off her wings / study her / dissect her

Hobbies
Collecting doll's furniture/clothes, playing with Roland, caring for flowers and woodland creatures, and playing tricks on humans

Flowers, dollhouse clothes and furniture, large trees, (most) birds

Dislikes
Hawks, owls, eagles,
mean humans, fire

Talents
Gardening, scavenging, hiding

★ C O M B A T ★

Yuzu doesn't partake in combat of any sort since fairies were a peaceful race. She is a very fast flyer, however, so she can easily escape from animals or humans chasing her if she needs to unless she's caught unguarded. She also has the power to grow small plants and flowers quickly, as well as communicate with a few woodland creatures, so in pinch, she can sometimes use those powers to help her out.

★ B A C K S T O R Y ★

Yuzu was playing in the forest one day up in the trees when she noticed a human walking down below her. It was the first time she saw a human in that part of the forest, and even though she had been warned by many other fairies to stay away from them, she desperately wanted to play a trick on him. She darted around from tree to tree, tossing acorns at him as he looked around, trying to figure out where he was being pelted from. Yuzu got cocky, and decided as one last trick, she'd put an acorn down the back of his shirt and then fly away. Little did she know, the young man had spotted her, and as she snuck up behind him, he turned around, a jar and a lid in his hand. She froze in fear as he put the two together, capturing her inside. As he smirked at his new capture, the acorn she was holding dropped to the bottom of the jar, clanking against the glass. Her thoughts swam with all the things the other fairies had told her about. Surely, this human was going to rip off her wings, place her under a microscope, and dissect every part of her small body. The fear overtook her, and tiny tears rolled down her cheeks. As the young man watched her, his smirk faded from his lips and was slowly replaced with a remorseful glance. He took pity on her and opened the lid of the jar. Yuzu stood there for a moment in shock, the trail of the tears on her cheek drying. Was he... Letting her go? She slowly climbed out of the jar and stretched out her wings once again. Then, she remembered something very important. According to fairy tradition, if a fairy is ever captured by a human and let go of without being hurt, the fairy must then spend the rest of her life tied to that human since it showed a great deal of kindness and compassion. Of course, the bond must be sealed first. Yuzu flew up to his face and gave him a quick peck on the lips, sealing her bond to him. The young man turned bright red, and Yuzu laughed at the funny color of his face and decided to introduce herself.

"You spared me and showed compassion for others by letting me go. By fairy tradition, I've sealed our bond with a kiss. You may call me Yuzu if you wish, master!"

Obviously the Roland was shocked about all this, but after a few weeks, they started to grow accustomed to each other. Roland had even found a small doll's dress that he gave to Yuzu as a gift. Yuzu was amazed at the idea that there were smaller versions of human clothing and furniture, fit perfectly for a fairy. She quickly donned the dress, now realizing she couldn't go back to her home with the other fairies. While a human that spared a fairy was honoured and respected, the fairy who served them was not. In fact, Yuzu now belonged more to the human world than she did the fairy world, so she decided to create a new home with small things she found around the neighborhood. Whenever she finds piece of dollhouse furniture or clothing she, of course, adds it to her collection, fascinated by the elegance and craftsmanship of the items.

★ O T H E R ★

Pet Peeve
Going into Roland's wooden pendant. She finds it awfully tight and cramped in there, and only hides there as a last resort.

Biggest Secret
She doesn't tell Roland that she can't talk to the other fairies now that she serves him. She's worried him might blame himself, so she usually skirts around the topic of other fairies.

[fieldbox="Yuzu, #F4F776, dashed, 10, Tahoma"][bg=#CFB53B] Time: 11:26 AM
Date: April 17th, 2015
Mood: Wonderful!
[bg=#CDAD00]
COW
WOWWWWW

BLAH
BLAH
BLAH
BLAH
BLAH
BLAH