Status
Not open for further replies.

"Who am I... praying to? Did you ask... who I am praying to? Why, I pray to the one, the only....

2kWGX3N.gif

...THE SUNNNNNNN!"

Ilona raised her arms to the sky, standing in a prime praising stance.

"When I was but a girl, my beloved father took me to an alter of sunlight he built with his very own hands to pray to the great Sun so that I might be able to pledge my life to Lord Gwyn and learn the glorious ways of jolly co-operation! So that I too would grow up and be able to master the lightning miracles that he himself knew! I have followed in his footsteps and have partaken in the rituals of the Warriors of Sunlight! Now, come hither and listen to the prayers I have wrote with my own hands all for the glory of His light! Dear Sun, let me bask in the glory of thine marvelous light for on this day... blah blah blah...."

...and Ilona continued to ramble on.

@Bomb

Mason suddenly feels a lot less embarrassed by his extravagance and theatrics from earlier. He believes he has a found a good friend in Ilona, who must share his intensity for his passions, and might find herself with a a love for theatre if she gave it a chance. A small chuckle escapes his lips. He is proud of Ilona's dedication.

However, his focus quickly returns to Anna, the merchant, and her potential wares.

@Lounge
Aura Inv: [Empty]

Pocket Inv: Wallet

@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DBZ7

"Who am I... praying to? Did you ask... who I am praying to? Why, I pray to the one, the only....

2kWGX3N.gif

...THE SUNNNNNNN!"

Ilona raised her arms to the sky, standing in a prime praising stance.

"When I was but a girl, my beloved father took me to an alter of sunlight he built with his very own hands to pray to the great Sun so that I might be able to pledge my life to Lord Gwyn and learn the glorious ways of jolly co-operation! So that I too would grow up and be able to master the lightning miracles that he himself knew! I have followed in his footsteps and have partaken in the rituals of the Warriors of Sunlight! Now, come hither and listen to the prayers I have wrote with my own hands all for the glory of His light! Dear Sun, let me bask in the glory of thine marvelous light for on this day... blah blah blah...."

...and Ilona continued to ramble on.

@Bomb
Zidane waited for Ilona to finish before speaking.

"Haha, you sound like a fun person to hang around!" Zidane said, smiling, completely ignoring the rambling.

"Umm... Ilona... what are breasts?" Bibi continued to ask Ilona.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Remilia looked somewhat dejected, a small pout forming on her mouth as she continued to rest her chin on her hand.
9v0XAtJ.jpg

"Ugh..."

Damn it! Why did she have to go and make that kinda face? He had only seen Remilia jump from amused to annoyed to amused again. But this time he felt like the jerk for not giving her what she wanted. Last time she hadn't really taken too much blood and if she did try doing anything funny, there were plenty of people to stop her. At least it didn't feel painful after her fangs sunk in. Everything in that area seemed to go numb afterwards actually. Why is why Nemo grumbled but approached the vampire as he held his arms out as if inviting the vampire in for a hug.

"You'd have to remove the impromptu bandaging I set up. But if you want a little bit then I guess it's not a big deal. Just don't make that face again, it doesn't suit a pretty one like yours." Nemo worded it in such a way that you might have thought the words were poison on his tongue with how he spat them out. But the tinge to his cheeks told a different story. Remilia did look a lot cuter when she was smiling and she had smiled when she took the bullet out of his shoulder.

"I trust you not to hurt me. You may be a vampire but you haven't done anything nasty to me or Astaroth. So I'm willing to do what I can to be your friend!"

The comment carried more weight behind it than one might have assumed. He might have just been young, he might have been a kid and he'd been told before by Yukin that his naivety would get him in trouble. Given that his left eye had to be replaced with a demon's eye, she was right. But even so Nemo stuck to his guns. Everybody deserved a chance unless they showed their true colors.

As for Astaroth, the demon had been quiet as Lois spoke to Nemo. He appreciated that the woman seemed to have an interest in Nemo's courage while also noting that he was just a child. But she saw potential in him like Yukin had as well and so did the other demons. Despite the obstacles that stood in his path from time to time, Nemo kept strong and Astaroth would be by his side whenever he needed assistance.

*tap*

Astaroth's silence was broken as he bared his fangs and growled and he restrained himself from lashing out with his tail. No need to start a scene just to knock that cowboy off his pedestal. He'd taken worse than a bullet to the shoulder like getting an arm punched off by a crazed martial artist. But little by little with his wisecracks, the cowboy wore at the demon's patience. It was only through Nemo's wide-eyed idealistic view that even Erron wasn't tha bad that stayed the demon's hand. To someone like Nemo unless someone showed they were scum right out the gate then they deserved a chance.

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Sen @Wren @Jeremi

"Man you speak real fancy like." Miko commented with a chuckle, handin over the burger to Saber while taking a handful of fries for herself. This chick's missing a few bolts.. Almost as bad as simca it seems.
"A good vocabulary is like a favored weapon; It must be used constantly to maintain its edge."

Saber Alter said with dignity as she devoured the burger.

*Munch...Munch...Swallow.*

"Otherwise, of what use be elocution, without justification?"

More down to earth, she asked Miko.

"So are you an outside ally or part of the organization? I'm a newcomer, so I'm curious as to the opinions of others of this place."

Broadly true...Meanwhile.​
Robin sighed and nervously shifted. "Well, we're keeping together. There's political turmoil within the various offices, and even between me and the Deputy Secretary-General, but we're doing our best to maintain normalcy and protect the Multiverse." He seemed a bit uncomfortable. "The Security Council has my back, so that's a positive, right?"
"Turmoil? Over what?"

His eyes flicked to Corrin, though it'd be foolish to presume she knew everything when he worked with her. Even trying to keep atop interdimensional politics, this slipped under his radar...In hindsight, quite a few things did over the past few months he had been investigating missions with allies and his partner.

He vowed to do better.

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @darnerdemons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Meeting Room​

"A good vocabulary is like a favored weapon; It must be used constantly to maintain its edge."

"So are you an outside ally or part of the organization? I'm a newcomer, so I'm curious as to the opinions of others of this place."

"Yeah i'm a newcomer as well. Name's Miko Wanijima. Most folks back home call me the Piranha or Fang Queen though." She introduced herself with dismissal of saber's overly formal speech.

"I mostly focus on gather o' knowledge up to this point. Knowledge and skill are power after all. Though on the sides i'm lookin to make a lot of friends.

@Ringmaster

"Turmoil? Over what?"

His eyes flicked to Corrin, though it'd be foolish to presume she knew everything when he worked with her. Even trying to keep atop interdimensional politics, this slipped under his radar...In hindsight, quite a few things did over the past few months he had been investigating missions with allies and his partner.

He vowed to do better.

"We're just split, is all. No one can come to a proper decision. Ritsuko and I are so different, it's like we're not even in the same organization." He sighed, and ran his hand through his hair. "My thing is tactics, not diplomacy. I can lead the UN, and I'm trying my best, it's just getting stressful."

"Yeah i'm a newcomer as well. Name's Miko Wanijima. Most folks back home call me the Piranha or Fang Queen though." She introduced herself with dismissal of saber's overly formal speech.

"I mostly focus on gather o' knowledge up to this point. Knowledge and skill are power after all. Though on the sides i'm lookin to make a lot of friends.
What an odd name.

She didn't look much like a Piranha, from the flashes of teeth. Nor anything to denote a partial transformation into one.

Considering the weird and strange varieties of people in this group, this wasn't a halfway wrong theory. No, if anything? This youngster looked more akin to someone seeking to cause a stir. A performer? An entertainer? Still, she managed to get in so she supposed there was something to her.

She'll find out eventually, one way or another.

"So why were you chosen to represent your world? Or are you a singular party?"

She gestured to the group in the meeting room. First to Deoxys.

"That one over there? It represents himself in the singular. Beyond that, all I know is that he's part of an elite task force. And that one-".

She nodded towards Corrin.

"That ones a warrior, she represents a world and doubles as a bodyguard for the man my master is talking to. Another high-ranking figure in an organization similar to this one."

She finished off her burger and brushed away the crumbs.

"....The artist, I have no idea whatsoever."
"We're just split, is all. No one can come to a proper decision. Ritsuko and I are so different, it's like we're not even in the same organization." He sighed, and ran his hand through his hair. "My thing is tactics, not diplomacy. I can lead the UN, and I'm trying my best, it's just getting stressful."
"Oh, I know that feeling- I'm an agent first and foremost myself. More used to operations and fieldwork. Recently, I've been doing diplomatic work myself. On the whole, I think I prefer the former- Though I do appreciate the catering in between."

He frowned and tapped his fingers on their table.

"But what do you mean, split up? Whats going on exactly in the U.N. that prompts such a heavy discussion?"

"That one over there? It represents himself in the singular. Beyond that, all I know is that he's part of an elite task force. And that one-".

"That ones a warrior, she represents a world and doubles as a bodyguard for the man my master is talking to. Another high-ranking figure in an organization similar to this one."

"I was chosen cause of my optimistic personality and that i still have great potential to grow in power among the other Kings and Queens of the Roads. I represent a group of people, Sleeping forest and the world I come from, let's simply call it the Air Gear or Air Trek world to keep it simple kay?" She responded while taking mental note of the others within the room, especially taking note on Corrin and Robin, along with Saber's 'master.' "So basically, I'm here to make alliances stronger and show how strong the people of my world can really get! But i don't like to fight unless challenged or really get pissed off, so that's probably going to fall through for a long time."
@Ringmaster @meeting room

Piper hadn't really moved yet during the break for she had been finishing her last statement, and then wondered for a bit about her sister. Now after worrying for a bit about Nate she stood. Then began to walk she decided perhaps Command Center would be interesting enough.

@Um Anyone
@Verite
@Atomyk

What an odd name.

She didn't look much like a Piranha, from the flashes of teeth. Nor anything to denote a partial transformation into one.

Considering the weird and strange varieties of people in this group, this wasn't a halfway wrong theory. No, if anything? This youngster looked more akin to someone seeking to cause a stir. A performer? An entertainer? Still, she managed to get in so she supposed there was something to her.

She'll find out eventually, one way or another.

"Oh, I know that feeling- I'm an agent first and foremost myself. More used to operations and fieldwork. Recently, I've been doing diplomatic work myself. On the whole, I think I prefer the former- Though I do appreciate the catering in between."

He frowned and tapped his fingers on their table.

"But what do you mean, split up? Whats going on exactly in the U.N. that prompts such a heavy discussion?"

"It's just tension, not an actual spit." Robin said. "Various sub-factions are rising up. UNCED wants to protect the Multiverse, but the General Assembly isn't letting them do their jobs. The Security Council can't stop debating. It's just political chaos. It'll hopefully resolve itself eventually, but right now, it's chaos."

Piper hadn't really moved yet during the break for she had been finishing her last statement, and then wondered for a bit about her sister. Now after worrying for a bit about Nate she stood. Then began to walk she decided perhaps Command Center would be interesting enough.

@Um Anyone
@Verite
@Atomyk
Looking through the Ebooks, I saw there was a lot of info. So much, it would take to read through it all. Instead of doing that, I grabbed one and turned it around trying to find a USB plugin. When I found it, I closed every finger on my right hand save for the index. I bent it slightly and out popped a USB. I plugged it into the Ebook. It let out a beep in response and all of the information downloaded into my suit, modified to fit my time. Useless bits were cut out, Important ones saved.

As soon as the file on the Arch Demon was downloaded, a screen popped up. There were words, a few pictures, the Games it created or helped create, and its final fight. Apparently it had a name, Akibahara. A name very similar to a city called Akihabara. The creature roughly resembled a extremely large dragon made from hellish brimstone. It was also classified as a Demon, nothing surprising there. However, the file mentioned a cube called the 'Tesseract' which functioned as the 'ultimate source of power' which got corrupted by its power. Again, nothing shocking there. Anything the Demons touched became tainted, a dirty thing that had to be purged.

The Demon was defeated during the events of the 'Ultimate Game', being made vulnerable by a sabotaged 'Ultimate Nullifer'. When it died, pieces of its power were scattered throughout the Multiverse as previously mentioned.

Once I was done reading, I couldn't help, but wonder if this Demon came from or was connected to Hell. I had been told there were other Hells that needed to be visited by me, but all Demons originate from Hell or a place similar. I suppose I should tell the leaders or someone important of this organization about it. There could be another Akihabara roaming around just waiting for the perfect opportunity to create one of these Murder Games.

And so I placed the Ebook back and headed off towards the Command Center.

I'll look for more information on Ilona later. Heck, I could even ask someone in the Command Center if I wanted too.

Upon entering the Command Center, I saw a dark-haired man wearing a purple trenchcoat and bandages around his abdomen and the elbow region, another pale-skinned and blue-eyed person, a human woman hopefully, a dark-blonde, hazel-eyed female human, and green haired and eyed, glasses wearing man all chatting about something. I walked up to them, hoping they were the commanders or at least point me in the right direction. I typed out a greeting.

"Hello!"

@Verite @Atomyk @ShiroKiyoshi @Command Center
As described there stood Bo talking to Kyoko and Byakuya. He stood with a slouch at 5'9" and his navy blue trench coat rested on his black fox tail. It was still as Bo turned his head to look at Piper and Doom Guy. The black feline ears on his head flicked once to the sound of the man's armor. Bo addressed the soldier first since he arrived earlier than the other.

"Yo." Bo said in response to the message. "What's up?"

It was then that Piper came into the room and Bo leaned back to see her around Doom Guy. He greeted her with a nod of the head before standing upright again.

@Raven @Atomyk @Verite @Archwar @CmdCenter

As described there stood Bo talking to Kyoko and Byakuya. He stood with a slouch at 5'9" and his navy blue trench coat rested on his black fox tail. It was still as Bo turned his head to look at Piper and Doom Guy. The black feline ears on his head flicked once to the sound of the man's armor. Bo addressed the soldier first since he arrived earlier than the other.

"Yo." Bo said in response to the message. "What's up?"

It was then that Piper came into the room and Bo leaned back to see her around Doom Guy. He greeted her with a nod of the head before standing upright again.

@Raven @Atomyk @Verite @Archwar @CmdCenter
While I typed in a response, I heard the door slid open and a quick glance revealed a black-haired woman walking in wearing a olive colored trenchcoat. I looked back at Bo and it was then I noticed night-black feline ears flickering towards me. Not the strangest thing I've seen, but it still caught me off guard and I stared dumbfonded at it. I only found those on cats, not people.

Then I went back at typing.

"Absolutely dandy! I am looking for the commanders or someone who helped participated in the downfall of the Arch Demon. I might have some information pertaining to it."

@ShiroKiyoshi @Verite @Atomyk @Raven @Command Center

The Producer siblings left the library and headed to the Longue, where they placed a box of donuts on the table.

yPp7HMj.jpg

Zidane waited for Ilona to finish before speaking.

"Haha, you sound like a fun person to hang around!" Zidane said, smiling, completely ignoring the rambling.

"Umm... Ilona... what are breasts?" Bibi continued to ask Ilona.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Oooh, bad timing. Bibi would feel a cold glare down his spine as a tall figure appeared behind him.

glXTgGe.webp

"Am I interrupting something?" the woman bellows in a stern voice.

WBJfeMo.webp

"Hey! Guy who tried to hit on Kirigiri! So, did you find Bibi yet?" the petite dude smiles.

@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DBZ7 @Longue​

The Producer siblings left the library and headed to the Longue, where they placed a box of donuts on the table.

yPp7HMj.jpg

Oooh, bad timing. Bibi would feel a cold glare down his spine as a tall figure appeared behind him.

glXTgGe.webp

"Am I interrupting something?" the woman bellows in a stern voice.

WBJfeMo.webp

"Hey! Guy who tried to hit on Kirigiri! So, did you find Bibi yet?" the petite dude smiles.

tumblr_inline_mry8bpsUNt1rk0sf0.jpg

"!" Bibi turned around in surprise from the woman's voice.

"Umm... no."

47.png

"Oh hey... whoever you 2 silhouettes are. This is Bibi right here." Zidane grabbed Bibi by the shoulder and brought him to Zidane's side.

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_mry8bpsUNt1rk0sf0.jpg

"!" Bibi turned around in surprise from the woman's voice.

"Umm... no."
glXTgGe.png

"I hope so..." the lady says. "your statement is... not very polite. And it seems that your were unaware that it was not very polite. In most societies, that would be considered... uh... yeah, just remember that it isn't polite to say that to a lady."

47.png

"Oh hey... whoever you 2 silhouettes are. This is Bibi right here." Zidane grabbed Bibi by the shoulder and brought him to Zidane's side.

JWNojpi.png

"Goddamnit," the youthful one sighs, hiding some sort of CD cover behind his back, "I thought it was another Bibi. Well, guess those autographs will have to wait some other time. So uh... what's up?"

glXTgGe.png

"I hope so..." the lady says. "your statement is... not very polite. And it seems that your were unaware that it was not very polite. In most societies, that would be considered... uh... yeah, just remember that it isn't polite to say that to a lady."

JWNojpi.png

"Goddamnit," the youthful one sighs, hiding some sort of CD cover behind his back, "I thought it was another Bibi. Well, guess those autographs will have to wait some other time. So uh... what's up?"

tumblr_inline_mry84hkTKX1rk0sf0.jpg

"It isn't? Why?" Bibi asked the woman, confused.

11.png

"Nothing much, you?" Zidane replied and asked to the man.

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"Civil Blood in Civil Hands"

Once the time had passed, a voice, notably that of Co-Commander Kyoko Kirigiri's, would ring out from the intercom throughout HQ, indicating that the temporary recess from the meeting was coming to a close, and that it was time to go back to business.

"Attention, all those in recess from the multiverse meeting, please begin to gather back into the meeting room, and prepare to reconvene."

With that said, everyone would begin make their way back into the meeting room, including Nurse Akiko Yosano, manager Doppo Kunikida, Kieran, Meira Franz, and even high-ranking members such as Makoto Naegi and Byakuya Togami. The crowd was rather large, making it a little hard to keep track of whoever you might have been walking with, though it was of little consequence. Right?

From the corner of Ilona's eyes as she would walk with everyone else back into the meeting room, she would spot a strange figure, obscured from clear view, heading off not towards the meeting room, but in an entirely different direction. Off towards the Library...

After spotting the mysterious individual, Ilona felt inclined to turn around and follow after them. For all she knew, it could've been someone who missed the announcement. If that was the case, the young woman felt she should offer this person a kindness and let them know so they wouldn't miss out.

ibokvzW.png

"Excuse me!" Ilona would shout out, following after the stranger. She made her way for the library, certain she saw the person wander inside. She opened the door and began to head in, looking around to see if she could find them.

However, mysteriously enough, when she would enter the library, Ilona would be unable to spot anyone around. The place seemed to be empty, as though nobody had entered at all. Strange... It couldn't all have been part of her imagination, right? However, a continued search wouldn't result in very much, until...

CRASH!

A heavy mass would fall from the upper floor of the room and slam right onto one of the many tables, breaking it. It was almost as if the mass were thrown violently from above into the table, though what it exactly it was, would remain unclear. That is, until the dust would settle, and the sight would suddenly become clear as crystal to Ilona.

The dead body of agent Jill Valentine lay on top the wreckage of the table, motionless.

Her eyes were open in an unsettling manner. There was no doubt she had been attacked, judging not just from her expression, but also the bruises on the front of her neck, like she had been strangled, only for her neck to ultimately broken with the fall. However, if Ilona would look up to try to find who had done this to her, she would ultimately find no one around. The culprit had escaped as quickly as he had made his way into the library...

But Ilona wouldn't even look around to try and capture a glance of the culprit. No, the young woman couldn't find it in her to see past this tragic display before her and worry about who may have done this awful deed. Her blue eyes remained fixed on the body, as if she were in a trance. The princess stared into Jill's cold, lifeless eyes, a feeling of unfathomable distress overcoming her senses. Tears began to stream down her cheeks.

UCUqey6.png

"N-No, this can't be!"

The blonde was used to seeing death around her due to her travels across the multiverse. Yet, somehow this death felt different to her. Jill Valentine had been a friend, an invaluable ally to both her mother and father during the first recorded Murder Game. Seeing that she had been so close and yet had not been able to prevent this tragedy created a feeling of deep regret in the princess. It was as if she had not only let Jill down, but her parents and everyone who had known Jill as well.

Knees trembling, Ilona began to take unbalanced steps back as the walls of her chest rapidly contracted around her lungs. She squeezed her eyes shut and lowered her head, clamping her hands over her ears. The sight of this despairing picture had entirely shattered her emotional control, and the loss of said control invited a dark presence to fester and grow within her, expanding at an alarming rate.

This very presence was what the Coalition dreaded, the same threatening energy they had been discussing in their meetings. This unstable energy of malevolence bubbled until it would burst from its host. Ilona had absolutely no control over it, a scream erupting from her lips as the power ruptured from inside her.

"Noooooooo!" the princess exclaimed, a massive, fiery explosion of destructive energy set off in unison with her screams. The entire Coalition HQ would be rocked from this deadly explosion, any areas caught in it greatly damaged by the unleashed malevolence.

- - -

A few seconds earlier...

jd2HfSL.png

Back in the meeting room, the conference was still in the process of getting re-settled in. Just as before, there were plenty of people looking to be seated and hushed. There was much conversation being had on the sides, whether over the concerning news of multiple threats within the multiverse, such as the Revanchists and the Blood Institute, or idle conversation among the numerous members of the many organizations present, or whatever else anyone else could think to talk of in a place such as this.

kiri011.png

"..."

Conversely, sitting in the center of the room, Kyoko was rather reticent, and looked deep in thought over something.

g9rbgeR.png

"..."

Makoto looked similar, sitting a few spaces away from her and looking down at his hands.

Anyone who had visited the Command Center first thing could imagine that it was likely something to do with whatever Kyoko and Makoto were talking heatedly about, though frankly, it was anyone's guess. Byakuya probably knew something more about it, though anyone who knew anything about him could guess that asking him could result in a caustic, condescending reply, or best case scenario, the cold shoulder.

Whatever was the case, personally, Kyoko had a bad feeling rising inside her. What she was trying to talk about with Makoto before they had been interrupted... It hadn't been resolved the way she had wanted it to be, or rather, resolved at all. Because of this, she was troubled. She felt like she was about to have a premonition come along. Like something horrible was about to happen.

Coincidentally, she wasn't the only one to feel this way.

Among the many individuals in the room, Coalition member Gwen Stacy would suddenly start to react strongly to something in the air... though what it was, there was no telling at the moment.

1DIbH8W.png

"!"

She let out a gasp as her Spider-Sense would start buzzing deeply, strong enough to cause her a small headache. The young woman let out a lightly pained groan as she'd grip her temple gently, to which manager Doppo Kunikida, the person sitting next to her, would raise an eyebrow.

"Oi. You alright, miss?"

"Nnngh... Spider-Sense is killing me. I think it's trying to tell me something's up, but... I can't tell what..." She groaned, frantically looking around the room for something that looked out of place, but alas, everything was perfectly as it was supposed to be. For the time being, that was.

And nobody was the wiser.

The bespectacled blonde man furrowed his brow, wondering what the girl was on about. Though he didn't know much about Gwen, he knew enough that she had some sort of sense of premonition of danger that came true just about every time, so admittedly, he was a little paranoid as well. Still, he couldn't do anything about it. If there was some mysterious attacker in their midst, it'd be impossible to tell with this crowd. Was the danger in that someone was about to be assassinated? With this many important people around, someone could surely--

BOOM!

XKzJKCP.png

"H-Huh?! Wha--?!"

The sound of an explosion would ring in the air from another room, silencing everyone inside. The force of the explosion was strong enough that an intense rumbling could be felt by everyone all throughout the room, rocking everything and even knocking over a few empty chairs. However, if there was one thing that would set anyone off over this not being an ordinary explosion...

... It was that the vibrating wasn't stopping.

As if it was still going on.

FWOOSH!

Before anyone knew it, massive flames would engulf the entire room, the explosion having traveled from wherever it had come from to the meeting room like a beast. The explosion was terrifyingly powerful.

Little did anyone know then, that the eruption had not only destroyed everything physically, but it was the first step in destroying the stability between the organizations that had vowed to protect the multiverse.

And so began the change that would shake everything.

Casualty Report

Natalia - Killed
Tommy Merlyn - Killed
Jill Valentine - Killed
Jennifer - Comatose
Leia Rolando - Injured
Naoki Kashima - Injured
Ellis - Injured
Meira Franz - Injured
Wanda Maximoff - Injured

Silver Crow - Injured

To be updated...

Several Hours Later...

Wanda Maximoff, also known as the Scarlet Witch, just in time, had managed to shield as many people as she could from the blast of the mysterious explosion, though it wasn't without its deaths and ramifications. Exerting her power that much against the strange power of the explosion did a number even on her, on top of the others who were affected in the ordeal.

The entire base was in a state of emergency. The library was put out of commission temporarily, though most of the other rooms, while messed up and dirtied quite a bit, still functioned to a satisfactory degree, likely thanks to Wanda's magic. Though the conference concerning the state of the multiverse had been indefinitely put on hiatus due to the sudden new matter, it was known that the higher-ups of the organizations were heatedly discussing what to do next in light of this strange occurrence, such as what it exactly was, why it happened, how, and so on.

In the meantime, they left you all to recover by yourselves. However, they also forbid that you'd leave the base, just in case that the explosion was a deliberate action caused by an unknown attacker.

Thus, you were... essentially trapped in HQ.

gT7rfyd.png

"Everyone!" Paladin Danse roared, making an effort to make his voice heard over the din of frightened and anxious voices. "If you have not yet been seen to and have an injury that needs to be seen to, please proceed to the medical bay! I repeat, the medical bay!"

The Brotherhood of Steel member was making an effort of directing those lingering around the meeting room and lounge into the medical wing of the headquarters. There was too much going on for those left to be processed to linger in the danger areas.

mRE4lJd.png

"... Sigh."

Assuming you didn't want to rest at the Lounge like before and perhaps converse with the trusty housekeeper of HQ, Chisa Yukizome, who was also looking rather beat, there were still a number of places that you could visit to pass the time while you all waited for the Administration to make a move.

For instance...

Maybe you should check out the Holding Cells? Hopefully, no one had managed to escape there, especially not a certain murderous jester...

Alternatively, you could also visit the Med Bay, whether to get yourself treated for minor injuries you might have sustained, or to see if the patients there were doing fine.

Or you could also see the Command Center and speak to the Administration there, just to check in on what they had their minds on at the moment.

The choice was yours.

Continued here.

Cast List
@Gummi Bunnies as Add and Elesis (Elsword)
@DBZ7 as Anna (Fire Emblem)
@Nater Taters as Artyom Chyornyj (Metro)
@Jeremi as Bekka and Red Tornado (DC Comics)
@Wren as Bradley Martin Holland (OC)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Archwar as Doomguy (Doom)
@Crimson Spartan as Erron Black (Mortal Kombat)
@Krieg as Jon Snow (Game of Thrones)
@Ringmaster as Lucifer Anghelscu and Saber Alter (Murder Series / Type-Moon)
@Crow as Maki Kido and Madoka Karasuma (Idolmaster OC)
@Atomyk as Makoto Naegi (Danganronpa)
@Mason Moretti as Mason Moretti (OC)
@Cirilla as Mercy (Overwatch)
@darnerdemons as Miko Wanijima (Air Gear OC)
@Chewy Rabbits as Nemo and Astaroth (Murder Series)
@Raven as Piper Wright (Fallout)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Princess Ilona of Arendelle (Murder Series) and Train Heatnet (Black Cat)
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen (RWBY)
@BarrenThin as Reinhardt Wilhelm and Genji Shimada(Overwatch)
@Grumpy as Rick Sanchez (Rick & Morty)
@Minerva as Robin Aquilus and Corrin (Fire Emblem)
@york as Ruby Rose and Zwei (RWBY)
@Kaykay as Sakuya Izayoi and Remilia Scarlet (Touhou Project)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Bozidar Hephaistos (OC)
@Yun Lee as Shi-Long Lang (Ace Attorney)
@pubbbb as Shigeo "Mob" Kageyama (Mob Psycho 100)
@Verite as Shiki Tohno and Len (Type-Moon)
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara!!)
@Melon as Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane (Voltron)
@Takumi as Toboe (Wolf's Rain)
@Yang Lee as Uncle Iroh (Avatar)
@Hospes as Weiss Schnee and Winter Schnee (RWBY)
@Gula Gula as WordGirl and Dr. Two-Brains (WordGirl)
@Josh M as Wynne (Dragon Age)
@Sen as Zen (Mystic Messenger)
@Bomb as Zidane Tribal and Bibi Ornitier (Final Fantasy IX)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Continued from here.

Chapter One

Once the time had passed, a voice, notably that of Co-Commander Kyoko Kirigiri's, would ring out from the intercom throughout HQ, indicating that the temporary recess from the meeting was coming to a close, and that it was time to go back to business.

"Attention, all those in recess from the multiverse meeting, please begin to gather back into the meeting room, and prepare to reconvene."

With that said, everyone would begin make their way back into the meeting room, including Nurse Akiko Yosano, manager Doppo Kunikida, Kieran, Meira Franz, and even high-ranking members such as Makoto Naegi and Byakuya Togami. The crowd was rather large, making it a little hard to keep track of whoever you might have been walking with, though it was of little consequence. Right?

From the corner of Ilona's eyes as she would walk with everyone else back into the meeting room, she would spot a strange figure, obscured from clear view, heading off not towards the meeting room, but in an entirely different direction. Off towards the Library...

After spotting the mysterious individual, Ilona felt inclined to turn around and follow after them. For all she knew, it could've been someone who missed the announcement. If that was the case, the young woman felt she should offer this person a kindness and let them know so they wouldn't miss out.

ibokvzW.png

"Excuse me!" Ilona would shout out, following after the stranger. She made her way for the library, certain she saw the person wander inside. She opened the door and began to head in, looking around to see if she could find them.

However, mysteriously enough, when she would enter the library, Ilona would be unable to spot anyone around. The place seemed to be empty, as though nobody had entered at all. Strange... It couldn't all have been part of her imagination, right? However, a continued search wouldn't result in very much, until...

CRASH!

A heavy mass would fall from the upper floor of the room and slam right onto one of the many tables, breaking it. It was almost as if the mass were thrown violently from above into the table, though what it exactly it was, would remain unclear. That is, until the dust would settle, and the sight would suddenly become clear as crystal to Ilona.

The dead body of agent Jill Valentine lay on top the wreckage of the table, motionless.

Her eyes were open in an unsettling manner. There was no doubt she had been attacked, judging not just from her expression, but also the bruises on the front of her neck, like she had been strangled, only for her neck to ultimately broken with the fall. However, if Ilona would look up to try to find who had done this to her, she would ultimately find no one around. The culprit had escaped as quickly as he had made his way into the library...

But Ilona wouldn't even look around to try and capture a glance of the culprit. No, the young woman couldn't find it in her to see past this tragic display before her and worry about who may have done this awful deed. Her blue eyes remained fixed on the body, as if she were in a trance. The princess stared into Jill's cold, lifeless eyes, a feeling of unfathomable distress overcoming her senses. Tears began to stream down her cheeks.

UCUqey6.png

"N-No, this can't be!"

The blonde was used to seeing death around her due to her travels across the multiverse. Yet, somehow this death felt different to her. Jill Valentine had been a friend, an invaluable ally to both her mother and father during the first recorded Murder Game. Seeing that she had been so close and yet had not been able to prevent this tragedy created a feeling of deep regret in the princess. It was as if she had not only let Jill down, but her parents and everyone who had known Jill as well.

Knees trembling, Ilona began to take unbalanced steps back as the walls of her chest rapidly contracted around her lungs. She squeezed her eyes shut and lowered her head, clamping her hands over her ears. The sight of this despairing picture had entirely shattered her emotional control, and the loss of said control invited a dark presence to fester and grow within her, expanding at an alarming rate.

This very presence was what the Coalition dreaded, the same threatening energy they had been discussing in their meetings. This unstable energy of malevolence bubbled until it would burst from its host. Ilona had absolutely no control over it, a scream erupting from her lips as the power ruptured from inside her.

"Noooooooo!" the princess exclaimed, a massive, fiery explosion of destructive energy set off in unison with her screams. The entire Coalition HQ would be rocked from this deadly explosion, any areas caught in it greatly damaged by the unleashed malevolence.

- - -

A few seconds earlier...

jd2HfSL.png

Back in the meeting room, the conference was still in the process of getting re-settled in. Just as before, there were plenty of people looking to be seated and hushed. There was much conversation being had on the sides, whether over the concerning news of multiple threats within the multiverse, such as the Revanchists and the Blood Institute, or idle conversation among the numerous members of the many organizations present, or whatever else anyone else could think to talk of in a place such as this.

kiri011.png

"..."

Conversely, sitting in the center of the room, Kyoko was rather reticent, and looked deep in thought over something.

g9rbgeR.png

"..."

Makoto looked similar, sitting a few spaces away from her and looking down at his hands.

Anyone who had visited the Command Center first thing could imagine that it was likely something to do with whatever Kyoko and Makoto were talking heatedly about, though frankly, it was anyone's guess. Byakuya probably knew something more about it, though anyone who knew anything about him could guess that asking him could result in a caustic, condescending reply, or best case scenario, the cold shoulder.

Whatever was the case, personally, Kyoko had a bad feeling rising inside her. What she was trying to talk about with Makoto before they had been interrupted... It hadn't been resolved the way she had wanted it to be, or rather, resolved at all. Because of this, she was troubled. She felt like she was about to have a premonition come along. Like something horrible was about to happen.

Among the many individuals in the room, Coalition member Gwen Stacy would suddenly start to react strongly to something in the air... though what it was, there was no telling at the moment.

1DIbH8W.png

"!"

She let out a gasp as her Spider-Sense would start buzzing deeply, strong enough to cause her a small headache. The young woman let out a lightly pained groan as she'd grip her temple gently, to which manager Doppo Kunikida, the person sitting next to her, would raise an eyebrow.

"Oi. You alright, miss?"

"Nnngh... Spider-Sense is killing me. I think it's trying to tell me something's up, but... I can't tell what..." She groaned, frantically looking around the room for something that looked out of place, but alas, everything was perfectly as it was supposed to be. For the time being, that was.

The bespectacled blonde man furrowed his brow, wondering what the girl was on about. Though he didn't know much about Gwen, he knew enough that she had some sort of sense of premonition of danger that came true just about every time, so admittedly, he was a little paranoid as well. Still, he couldn't do anything about it. If there was some mysterious attacker in their midst, it'd be impossible to tell with this crowd. Was the danger in that someone was about to be assassinated? With this many important people around, someone could surely--

BOOM!

XKzJKCP.png

"H-Huh?! Wha--?!"

The sound of an explosion would ring in the air from another room, silencing everyone inside. The force of the explosion was strong enough that an intense rumbling could be felt by everyone all throughout the room, rocking everything and even knocking over a few empty chairs. However, if there was one thing that would set anyone off over this not being an ordinary explosion...

FWOOSH!

explosion-gif.gif

Before anyone knew it, massive flames would engulf the entire room, the explosion having traveled from wherever it had come from to the meeting room like a beast. The explosion was terrifyingly powerful.

Little did anyone know then, that the eruption had not only destroyed everything physically, but it was the first step in destroying the stability between the organizations that had vowed to protect the multiverse.

Casualty Report

Natalia - Killed
Tommy Merlyn - Killed
Jill Valentine - Killed
Jennifer - Comatose
Leia Rolando - Injured
Naoki Kashima - Injured
Ellis - Injured
Meira Franz - Injured
Wanda Maximoff - Injured

Several Hours Later...

Wanda Maximoff, also known as the Scarlet Witch, just in time, had managed to shield as many people as she could from the blast of the mysterious explosion, though it wasn't without its deaths and ramifications. Exerting her power that much against the strange power of the explosion did a number even on her, on top of the others who were affected in the ordeal.

The entire base was in a state of emergency. The library was put out of commission temporarily, though most of the other rooms, while messed up and dirtied quite a bit, still functioned to a satisfactory degree, likely thanks to Wanda's magic. Though the conference concerning the state of the multiverse had been indefinitely put on hiatus due to the sudden new matter, it was known that the higher-ups of the organizations were heatedly discussing what to do next in light of this strange occurrence, such as what it exactly was, why it happened, how, and so on.

In the meantime, they left you all to recover by yourselves. However, they also forbid that you'd leave the base, just in case that the explosion was a deliberate action caused by an unknown attacker.

gT7rfyd.png

"Everyone!" Paladin Danse roared, making an effort to make his voice heard over the din of frightened and anxious voices. "If you have not yet been seen to and have an injury that needs to be seen to, please proceed to the medical bay! I repeat, the medical bay!"

The Brotherhood of Steel member was making an effort of directing those lingering around the meeting room and lounge into the medical wing of the headquarters. There was too much going on for those left to be processed to linger in the danger areas.

mRE4lJd.png

"... Sigh."

Assuming you didn't want to rest at the Lounge like before and perhaps converse with the trusty housekeeper of HQ, Chisa Yukizome, who was also looking rather beat, there were still a number of places that you could visit to pass the time while you all waited for the Administration to make a move.

For instance...

Maybe you should check out the Holding Cells? Hopefully, no one had managed to escape there, especially not a certain murderous jester...

Alternatively, you could also visit the Med Bay, whether to get yourself treated for minor injuries you might have sustained, or to see if the patients there were doing fine.

Or you could also see the Command Center and speak to the Administration there, just to check in on what they had their minds on at the moment.

The choice was yours.

Cast List
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Princess Ilona of Arendelle (Murder Series) and Train Heatnet (Black Cat)
If this had been at the UN, then Robin, Ritsuko, and anyone of any note would have been herded outside by heavily armed guards, and taken to a safe location. Here, they placed everyone on lockdown until the situation could be resolved.

Robin didn't mind, as it gave him some time to think to himself. The initial chaos had been overwhelming, but now that it had calmed down somewhat, it gave Robin an opportunity to consider options and strategies. After being checked out by a team of doctors, Robin made his way up to The Command Center. He wanted to see, and potentially assist with any administrative decisions that were made. He buttoned his sleeve again, tightened his tie, and prepared to step inside.

Corrin followed quickly behind him, her guard was up, and she was ready to defend her boss.

@Atomyk @Command Center

BOOM!

XKzJKCP.png

"H-Huh?! Wha--?!"

FWOOSH!

explosion-gif.gif

...​
There was no warning. There was no time.

None that would make a difference anyway. By the time they realized, it'd be too late. Lucifer recalled Saber leaping up at the boom...He himself getting up in turn, to the entrance. Fight or flight instincts surging though what he and Saber could do was anyone's guess. There was only the need to act, in any way possible.

Far too late for it.

In the aftermath, things looked bleak. People had died, they still had no idea what the source of the explosion was, but however it occurred? At least two people knew.

"You're sure?"

Saber Alter nodded, serious as she looked at Lucifer.

"Malevolence. Like the power that crafted me. I can sense it- Draw power from it. I had assumed it was coming from my sheath, but...I was wrong." She glared out at the chaos and said quietly, clenching her hand into a fist.

"....And people have paid for my mistake."

"No...They didn't." Lucifer was thoughtful, staring out at the people as they headed for various ways before adding quietly. "Think about what we learned previously. Think how it fits together. We know a traitor existed before- That was the most logical thought to it all, as to how Hisoka knew so much." Saber nodded, wondering where this was going. Lucifer continued on.

"Whoever visited him constantly, heard his previous words and sought to contain them. To hide the truth from everyone concerning the dark areas in the base and of the girl, whoever had done it."

"You suspect their head of shadows." Saber said flatly, eyeing the Damphir with a hand on her hip as Lucifer sighed. "Just a theory...But who else knew the security? Who else would have had ample opportunity to hide the words of the men down in the cells, who would have reason to declare 'there is no darkness in the heart of the Coalition?' Whatever the motivation, or even whether he's only guilty of gross negligence?" He gestured out.

".....This is the result."

Saber was silent, thinking about it all before finally asking.

"What then, Master?"

"Things are bad enough without evidence. What we will do is two fold. Saber. Go down to the holding cells, make sure Hisoka isn't out of his cell."

"And if he is?"

"Then put him back."

Saber grinned like a shark that's spotted a swimmers bottom.

"And you, Master?"

"I'm going to the Command Center first. To see what others have to say about this."

A shared nod and both split, Saber marching as her armor clanked and her sword materialized in hand. If the Jester had been freed? Saber Alter would be ready. And so she marched onward, the implacable glacier towards the holding cells.

Lucifer followed in the wake of Robin and Corrin, keeping pace with the latter as he asked on their way to the command center.

"Are you alright?"

@Verite @Atomyk @Minerva

tumblr_inline_mry84hkTKX1rk0sf0.jpg

"It isn't? Why?" Bibi asked the woman, confused.

11.png

"Nothing much, you?" Zidane replied and asked to the man.

glXTgGe.png

"It's... uh..." the woman leans towards her brother and whispers in his ear, "help me out here."

WBJfeMo.png

"You're the one who manages 10 or so legit kid kids. What can a legitimate businessman like me do to explain this to someone who hasn't gotten a period? You've got this. Though personally, I'd tell him..." he whispers back.

"Alright... Bibi, was it? The question you asked is kind of... sensitive. It's hard to explain, but when you grow up, you'll learn it by yourself. That will take -"

CRASH!!!

Continued from here.

Chapter One

ibokvzW.png

CRASH!

UCUqey6.png

"N-No, this can't be!"

- - -

A few seconds earlier...

jd2HfSL.png

kiri011.png

"..."

g9rbgeR.png

"..."

1DIbH8W.png

"!"

"Oi. You alright, miss?"

BOOM!

XKzJKCP.png

"H-Huh?! Wha--?!"

FWOOSH!

explosion-gif.gif

Casualty Report

Natalia - Killed
Tommy Merlyn - Killed
Jill Valentine - Killed
Jennifer - Comatose
Leia Rolando - Injured
Naoki Kashima - Injured
Ellis - Injured
Meira Franz - Injured
Wanda Maximoff - Injured

Several Hours Later...

gT7rfyd.png

mRE4lJd.png

"... Sigh."

For instance...

The choice was yours.

Cast List

"What the hell was that?" the lady asks. "We're locked in!"

"Let's try the emergency exits. Blondie, Bibi, come with us, we're going to need all the strength we can get."

While they failed to find anything of such nature, they managed to find a metallic, unconscious being. Based on his battle damage, he seemed pretty dead, with the exception of a flickering green faceplate. Plus he was a machine. A missing limb wouldn't cause bleeding damage.
UCHjUO3.png

"God! He's heavy!" the lady says as the siblings attempt to lift the fallen angel bot thing after loosely fitting some broken limbs together

"Gah! Is he made of gold or something?"

"More like silver if you ask me."

With that, the two started to head to the Med Bay. If Zidane and Bibi were injured beyond belief, the sister would carry them both via her shoulders, while holding the birdman's legs, and her younger brother, holding the birdman by the head.

"Doctor, someone executed a murder with one crow. Bird boy over here will need urgent medical - or mechanical - attention. Oh god! His leg fell apart again!"

@Verite @Atomyk @york @Bomb @MedBay

Status
Not open for further replies.