Status
Not open for further replies.
Bio/Personality/Description
Description
- Hyper is a Dark hair guy 6'2(who now has bright blue eyes) is a scientist who had failed at a propulsion system experiments. Personality-Hyper Hex's personality is a down to earth type guy who was a outsider during his four high school years and has always been a fanboy of science which is why he is a scientist today.Weakness- Hype Hex does have weakness such as :Extreme loud noises that causes to his head and also : he can be foolish at times.
Appearance- Hyper Hex usually wears hoodies to keep himself from the public eye. He has a deep raspy type voice that makes him sound like some shooter off a video game.
Two things, one, when coloring text, make sure the default text is set to 'No Color' instead of white or black (depending on your background). This is because it will then show up as invisible for people with the opposite background color.

Two, I just need two more field filled out:

Canon: [This would just be 'Original Character']

Organization: [Just put this as 'Coalition', however you need to add a bit to your bio about how he would have joined the Coalition. My suggestion would be to say that perhaps the Coalition got into contact with him over his science expertise and asked him to join]

latest

: Never ask a lady her age. (mid to late 60's, early 70's)

Canon:Dragon age orgin

Organization: Coalation

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:
Magical staff

Types of magic and specialization
Arcane bolts

Earth Magic

Spirit healer

Creation spells

Herbalism

Personality:
Wynne was born around 8:81 Blessed.[1] Her oldest memory was of a hayloft on a farm in the Bannorn. The freehold, known as Langwynne, would be her namesake, as she apparently did not have one when the farmer's wife found her in that hayloft. Wynne was a model student and underwent her Harrowing years ahead of her peers, just before she turned seventeen. Within two years she would be given her first apprentice, an elven boy, Aneirin.[2]
Wynne had served the Circle for most of her life, and was well respected for her strong sense of duty. She believed wholeheartedly in what the Circle stands for, and had been a vocal advocate of magic and for apprentices to be able to learn to control their gifts of magic and use them to serve humankind.
The fear of magic is born of misunderstanding, but Wynne cautioned apprentices never to forget that the fear is also a real one. For all the good the magic gift can bring, it will also always attract demons and therefore the risk of possession. Too many times in history have possessed abominations wreaked destruction on the lands, and thus every mage has a debt to repay. "Earn your place," she has said, "and you shall not be reviled."

Short Bio:
Her peers thought so highly of her that she was asked to become the new First Enchanter of Ferelden's Tower. She refused, saying that she had no desire to work in the upper ranks of the Circle. When word recently reached the Tower of King Cailan's call to arms against the Blight, Wynne readily volunteered to go to Ostagar.
Wynne appeared to have been born into the Spirit healer role as a natural. In her childhood, she can recall entering the Fade in her dreams and feeling a particular spirit watching over her. Later on, if you get to know her, she speculates that this is a Spirit of Faith—much like the benevolent spirits of courage and compassion, but never before identified in known accounts.

Wynne admitted to Alistair that she occasionally sought the "company" of other mages, and even bore a son out of wedlock with a templar in the Circle. Less than a year after Aneirin's presumed death, Wynne became pregnant; when First Enchanter Wenselus confronted Wynne's friend Irving as to the father's identity, Irving identified him as a templar, and while he had his suspicions as to which Templar it was, he wouldn't divulge that information. She gave birth to a boy named Rhys in 9:02. According to her, the child was taken from her by the Chantry and she was too weak from the birthing process to stop them at that point. Wynne still thought about her son all the time. Rhys' father contends in a rather impassioned letter that Wynne willingly gave their child up in order to remain securely in the Circle.

After her death in her world, by the Coalition at Columbia, where she had woken up. Wynne, being a woman caught outside her world and given life again, joined the group.

Other Info: Wynne is quite the connoisseur when it comes to fine beers and ale, which surprises Oghren. She is seen imbibing dwarven ale, much to the surprise of her companions, in the village of Velun.

Last edited:

len0.png

Name

Len

A few hundred years old

Canon

download.php

Organization

Independent Coalition Ally

Powers / Abilities / Equipment

Len

Personality

Len

Short Bio

Len is a cat familiar with a somewhat muddled past, known mostly just to Shiki, among other people from his world. Though she can transfer mana to just about anyone as a familiar, she has a special affinity for her master, Shiki, that makes it so that her energy is generally more potent for him.

During the events of The Life of Shiki Tohno, she followed Shiki, who was on a journey of self-discovery. Long story short, after an encounter with an enemy from another world, Shiki and Len would end up traveling to the Coalition HQ, an organization that Shiki was vaguely familiar with after his time due to the events of The Ultimate Game, where the familiar stayed with him, who had stuck around, as he felt something was amiss in the air of HQ.

Other Info

She rarely speaks, if at all. And loves sweets.​

Two things, one, when coloring text, make sure the default text is set to 'No Color' instead of white or black (depending on your background). This is because it will then show up as invisible for people with the opposite background color.

Two, I just need two more field filled out:

Canon: [This would just be 'Original Character']

Organization: [Just put this as 'Coalition', however you need to add a bit to your bio about how he would have joined the Coalition. My suggestion would be to say that perhaps the Coalition got into contact with him over his science expertise and asked him to join]
Gotcha so how about this

Description- Hyper is a Dark hair guy 6'2(who now has bright blue eyes) is a scientist who had failed at a propulsion system experiments. Personality-Hyper Hex's personality is a down to earth type guy who was a outsider during his four high school years and has always been a fanboy of science which is why he is a scientist today.Weakness- Hype Hex does have weakness such as :Extreme loud noises that causes to his head and also : he can be foolish at times.
Appearance- Hyper Hex usually wears hoodies to keep himself from the public eye. He has a deep raspy type voice that makes him sound like some shooter off a video game.
Canon-OC (Original character)
Organization-Coalition:Hex was called up by some man saying they heard about him being one of the most successful scientist and they want to recruit him for his scientific talent and research.

Gotcha so how about this

Description- Hyper is a Dark hair guy 6'2(who now has bright blue eyes) is a scientist who had failed at a propulsion system experiments. Personality-Hyper Hex's personality is a down to earth type guy who was a outsider during his four high school years and has always been a fanboy of science which is why he is a scientist today.Weakness- Hype Hex does have weakness such as :Extreme loud noises that causes to his head and also : he can be foolish at times.
Canon-OC (Original character)
Organization-Coalition:Hex was called up by some man saying they heard about him being one of the most successful scientist and they want to recruit him for his scientific talent and research.
Okay, awesome, now you just need to gather all the fields you did in the order that we have them on the sheet. : )

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
Major NPC Sheets

• "I know I always tell you to be careful and protect yourself, but... to be honest, I hope you don't change. I prefer you this way. This is... you, Makoto."

Name

Kyoko Kirigiri

20 years old

Canon

dangan_logo.png

Organization

Coalition

Just a regular human being with a penchant for solving problems.

Personality

Kyoko Kirigiri

Short Bio

See Makoto Naegi's bio for elaboration on her deeper past.

One of the earliest members and leaders of the Coalition alongside Makoto Naegi, who in turn is one of her closest allies and friends, Kyoko had gone missing during an infiltration mission into a Murder Game gone wrong for over a year, and would not resurface until some time after the death of the Arch Demon, in which she would awaken in Columbia, the Arch Demon's mental influence having been lifted from her consciousness. After resting there for a while, she would leave the world, before ending up in another Murder Game, later dubbed the "Daughter Incident."

After returning to the Coalition, having proved herself within the Murder Game to still have her touch, Kyoko was reinstated as a leader of the Coalition, and though she had been given the updates on what she had missed over the year, she has now effectively switched places with Makoto in a sense. While Makoto now acts as the experienced leader willing to act, despite being plagued by self-doubts and fears of failure, Kyoko now acts as the one with the comparatively fresh and green point of view, as eager as she was in the beginning, and providing a different perspective than Makoto, to which even she would be surprised by.

Other Info

She is one of the Coalition's highest ranking officers, with the highest possible clearance level and all that, alongside the likes of Makoto Naegi and Commander Kieran, among few others.

• "That's Major Ocelot to you... and don't you forget it."

Name

Revolver Ocelot, real name "Adamska"

23 years old

Canon

3vavwe8.png

Organization

Coalition

Ace shot, named a "ricochet genius," skilled CQC practitioner, intelligent tactician and strategist. Usually prefers to use his signature Colt Single Action Army Revolver as his weapon.

Personality

A cunning operative and an expert marksman, Ocelot was renowned for his prowess on the battlefield as well as his deceitful nature and his penchant for torture.

As a young man, Ocelot was extremely arrogant, overly confident and had a large ego. He enjoyed showing off and was quick to inform others of his rank and status in the military. He was proud of his shooting abilities and his own self believed superiority over others. However his first encounter with Big Boss, then known as Naked Snake, slowly began altering his personality. After being defeated after each encounter, Ocelot began utilizing Snake's advice into his own combat style, making him a more effective gun fighter. While still cocky, Ocelot became more level-headed, understood the mistakes he made and became a better soldier because of it. Despite his young age, Ocelot demonstrated a lot of potential, which caused Big Boss, known at the time as Naked Snake, to take a liking to him and kept Eva from killing him.

Ocelot was also highly intelligent and a fast learner, learning CQC techniques from observation and eventually using them to fight Naked Snake to a stalemate.

Bio

Revolver Ocelot

It is unknown through what means or when, but it is assumed that Ocelot had joined the Coalition some time around the events of The Grand Hotel, where he quickly climbed the ranks. Acting as a front line soldier as well as information officer, depending on what is needed, he has been a simple, persistent member, overseeing the progress of the Torch, fulfilling recon missions, and even participating in the recent Rapture Incident.

Other Info

He likes to do the hand gesture a lot.

lIujCU6.gif

Last edited:
Say @Cirilla is this the MCCREE from Restless in Rapture?

Reactions: Josh M
(Hopefully this is okay? I was going to apply as Mercy but I was beaten to it XP)
It looks good, you'll just need to add a bit about how they came to join the Coalition.

It looks good, you'll just need to add a bit about how they came to join the Coalition.
To add upon, you could also just change it to "Independent Coalition Ally" if you don't want him to be a strict part of the organization, and we'd be just a tad less strict about how he came to meet them lol, though you'd still sorta need that part

@Cirilla

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirilla

I added what was needed, I should have payed better attention to the characters been used in prior game's. I can come up with someone else if you like?.

I added what was needed, I should have payed better attention to the characters been used in prior game's. I can come up with someone else if you like?.

Speaking as the person who played McCree in said previous game, I certainly don't mind and don't personally believe in monopolizing characters, so go right ahead.

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi and Verite
Author's Note
I'm basically retired/on hiatus/whatever you wish to call it, but I'm bored here sitting late in my college dorm with nothing else better to do. I will be honest and say do not expect me to post not that I have for the past like, four games. Perhaps I should use my skills to make character sheets rather than roleplay, but enough of self-deprecation that I myself am not fond of, here we go...

---

tumblr_o8uozma9vq1s5m21go1_500.jpg

embed.php

Jon Snow
"The White Wolf"

embed.php

embed.php

A Song of Ice and Fire
"Game of Thrones"

embed.php

Independent-Coalition "Ally"

embed.php

True and righteous is the bastard that hailed from Winterfell, clad in the armor not of a sworn brother but of a rightful and declared king. Jon Snow bears the leather-boiled cloak and armor of his ancestors, forged particularly in the fashion of his father, Eddard Stark. The bastard, despite being a normal human, holds traits of extreme luck and fortitude, always seeming to prevail in the end. He carries with him a hand-and-a-half sword known as "Longclaw", fashioned out of the extremely rare and luxurious Valyrian steel. With steel able to cut through nearly anything, rumors of being embedded with some lost form of magic, Jon carries Longclaw with him, a reminder of home, of family, and of what he is fighting for.

embed.php

Bounded by honor and strict codes, Jon Snow is a young man raised in the values cherished by the ideal Stark family. He is not cruel, not greedy, but does not show a sense of hesitation when it comes down to loyalty and family. Jon cares for his family deeply, despite a chunk of his "family" considering him nothing more than a illegitimate bastard to be scorned and jested at. However, he is not the perfect character, as Jon at times can act outside of vows and oaths to fight for what he believes is right. Not only that, but Jon does not communicate properly, often acting alone and leading others in disarray for his arguably reckless actions. In the end, Jon fights for what he believes is the "ultimate goal" in the end, like any other human, but strength and valor alone is not what wins the day.

He does have the greatest tune with words, or the greatest armies, or even mythical dragons- but Jon Snow has his character, a foolish yet ambitiously good-nature man with a knack for not getting himself killed in the violent world of Westeros.

embed.php

Bastard.Demon.Traitor.Insidious.

The story of Jon Snow is long and difficult, a tale of his burdens of a foster child rested on his shoulders, bred out of wedlock in the fiery passions of lust during the onslaught of civil discord. Fathered by Eddard Stark, Jon grew like any other family of the noble Stark lineage, the ruling house of the warden of the North (originally a kingdom). Throughout his years in Westeros, Jon sworn an oath to the Night's Watch, an order designated solely to protect people from whatever lie in the Lands of Always Winter.

The winds of winter came, and with it, the dead rose from their icy tombs. In the context of the Murder Games Universe, Jon was thrown into the foray of this cosmic events during the grand Archdemon War. News had reached to him through the Coalition that his precious half-sister, Arya Stark, one of his dearest family members had turncoated to the Demon. Unknowing sent as a means to hopefully peacefully subdue Arya, this failed, with the Coalition's hired mercenaries and soldiers inevitably murdering the misguided fourteen-year-old girl.

Returned to his world and declared king by other nobles due to the lack of any known successor, the "White Wolf" swore to remain isolated from Coalition affairs. Hearing news of trouble arising however, Jon returns, seeking to find the answers of why the Coalition haphazardly let her dearest sibling perish, feelings of passion vengeance and rightful duty ushering him forward. Even in conflicts like this, personal ambition to seek true justice is often in the greatest of times.

Whatever side he may pick, the White Wolf rides, a king seeking not glory but equity

711051.png

Name:
Angela Ziegler

Callsign:
Mercy

Canon:
Overwatch

Organization:
Allied Coalition

tumblr_o7q3itlCo81qj5jqso1_500.gif

icon-ability.png

CADUCEUS STAFF

Mercy engages one of two beams that connect to an ally. By maintaining the beams, she can either restore that ally’s health or increase the amount of damage they deal.

icon-ability.png

CADUCEUS BLASTER

Mercy shoots a round from her sidearm. It's best reserved for emergency personal defense.

ANGELIC DESCENT

Propelled by her Valkyrie suit, Mercy slows the speed of her descent from great heights.

Ability-mercy3.png

GUARDIAN ANGEL
Mercy flies towards a targeted ally, allowing her to reach them quickly and provide assistance in crucial moments.

icon-ability.png

RESURRECT

Mercy radiates restorative power, bringing nearby dead allies back into the fight with full health. (this does not have to be used in the rp just added as information)

090ab46c21b8d911ede7ea7ba1d3f128-650-80.jpg

The Valkyrie suit

Personality:
Angela is a highly intelligent individual with a kind heart to go with it. Known to travel the world to help the innocent and people in need. Passionate about what she believes, having debated with her superiors about the fighting she has expressed her devotion and stubbornness to change her personal morals.She truly belles that fighting is never the solution.

Short Bio:

A guardian angel to those who come under her care, Dr. Angela Ziegler is a peerless healer, a brilliant scientist, and a staunch advocate for peace.

Ziegler rose to become the head of surgery at a prominent Swiss hospital before pioneering a breakthrough in the field of applied nanobiology that radically improved the treatment of life-threatening illnesses and injuries. It was this expertise that attracted the attention of Overwatch.

Because her parents had been taken by war, Ziegler was opposed to the organization's militaristic approach to keeping global peace. Ultimately, she recognised that Overwatch offered her the opportunity to save lives on a much larger scale. As Overwatch's head of medical research, Angela sought to leverage her work for healing in frontline crises. The result was the Valkyrie swift-response suit, which Ziegler herself piloted on many Overwatch missions.

Despite her contributions to Overwatch, she was often at odds with her superiors and the organization's overarching aims. When Overwatch dissolved, Ziegler dedicated herself to helping those affected by war.

Though she spends most of her time caring for the broken and dispossessed in crisis areas around the world, Dr. Ziegler can be counted on to don her Valkyrie suit whenever innocents are imperilled. She joined the Coalition to help people though she has grown tired of the fighting and does her best to stay back as just a medic of field.

Other Info:

-WmFn5OS.jpg

Her current attire out oh her suit.

(I may add more later <3 and sorry/ thank you to @ pubbbb I appreciate you letting me have Mercy <3)​

970.jpg

Name: Anna "The Secret Merchant"

Canon: Fire Emblem (specifically Fates)

Organization: Freelance Mercenary

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Trickster/Adventurer Class, with skills in healing magic, dark magic thanks to her experience in the Witch class, and archery.

Utilizes skills:
Shadowgift: Allows the user to use dark magic.
Locktouch: Can open any lock.

Warp: Can teleport to an area immediately adjacent to an ally within her range.
Lucky Seven: Accuracy and chance to dodge is increased during a fight.
Toxic Brew: Chance to temporarily paralyze opponents after battle.

Weapons:
Killer Bow (High chance for a critical hit.)
Mend (Heals adjacent allies. Can used 15 times.)
Recover (Greatly heals from a distance but can only be used 5 times.)
Nosferatu (Used to absorb health.)
Crescent Bow (Allows to attack twice.)

Personality and Bio

Other Info: Married to Corrin of Fates and mother to Kana.

Appearance:
Y2QtpDe.png

Name: Shigeo 'Mob' Kageyama

Canon: Mob Psycho 100

Organization: Coalition (The Wand)

Mob is essentially a 5'2 tall storage container for loads and loads of psychic energy. How much he puts out is all based on his emotions, and learning this at a young age was a smart move for him, as he knows he can't be very expressive or else he might blow something up. In other words, he put himself in an emotional lock to lock up his powers from them getting out of control. Due to an aforementioned childhood incident he is always subconsciously storing his power away until he needs it.

MOB'S EXPLOSION - A total use of all of Mob's power at once, only used when his emotions are totally flared or something terrible happened. His explosion meter is always somewhere, whether it be 91% or 1%. It's hard to tell, but there are some cues to look out for like subtly moving hair or Mob getting a more threatening look in his eye, it's always important to look out for. As setting Mob off at the wrong time could be a fatal mistake.

Telekinesis - Mob possesses immeasurable telekinetic powers, being able to lift immensely heavy objects as well as manipulate his own strength, speed, being able to fly, and even put up a psychic barrier. It's pretty basic for espers from Mob's world, but in a multi dimensional setting, psychic energy not being a natural resource that's so easy to come by, Mob's 'juice' can run out pretty quick, and it goes this way for all of his powers when not in a setting that hosts a lot of psychic energy.

Psychokinesis - The advanced ability to be able to release psychic energy offensively, from any of your limbs, but most effectively, your arms or finger tips. While very effective it expels a lot of psychic energy. It can be used to propel yourself, to charge an attack, to slice around, or even to fire a psychic bullet.

Psychic Energy Absorption - Probably the most useful power Mob has in this situation, as it slowly generates psychic energy for him. Not fast, at all, nonono it takes up to 24 hours for all of Mob's power to regenerate after using 100% of his power. (granted he doesn't find another source for him to drain)

???% - More of a subconscious trump card for Mob to use as he never knows it happened because it only happens when he is unconscious. Mob levitates off the ground radiating reserve psychic energy before he uses telekinesis on everything around him, levitating whatever he lifts into a twister around him. This only occurs when Mob faints while using psychic energy.

Personality: Mob is a quite anti-social boy. He fails to read the atmosphere of most social situations which makes him come across as awkward, but Mob is a very kind, forgiving, and compassionate boy. A principle of his is that psychic ability does not make him or others inherently better and that his psychic ability is not something that he requires in life.

Short Bio: Recruited for the Coalition for his tremendous psychic power, mob treats this job of his as his 'big break', looking up to a lot of the other members of the coalition, especially in 'The Wand'. Although he is treated as a little kid who can't fend for himself, he doesn't care. It's pretty regular for him at this point. But even more, he doesn't want to use his powers to fight just like he did on his homeworld. 'Don't use your powers on people' he reminds himself. And he usually sticks by his morals until pushed to the limit, his training at the Body Improvement Club helping his physical strength out a bit.

Other Info: ill add more later

Alrighty, so, the plan is to either start this evening (in terms of EST/CST) or sometime tomorrow, depending on if we get sudden interest today, probably.

Just a notice/reminder that the 'Civil War' portion of the game doesn't start until after the Prologue. We'll be doing an introductory phase for people to get settled/talk to others/just have some downtime with their characters.​

Status
Not open for further replies.