Name:
Remilia Scarlet

Canon:
Touhou Project

Organization:
Independent Coalition Ally

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:
Abilities

She's a vampire and manipulates fate. A parasol if there's sun around.

Personality:
Personality

A childish vampire who wishes to stave off boredom.

Short Bio:
Remilia is a vampire and the master of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. She is the one who has employed Sakuya, the fairy maids, and thanks to the events of the Ultimate Game Erron Black. At one point she caused trouble in Gensokyo, rampaging about with her large number of subordinates. Upon her defeat, though, a truce was formed and rules for battle, known as spell card rules, were formed.​

Other Info:
Basic can fourth wall break, but information said should be discarded.
I'm a little wary of the fourth wall breaking, just avoid trying to make a big deal out of characters being fictional.

I'm a little wary of the fourth wall breaking, just avoid trying to make a big deal out of characters being fictional.
Ok.

Appearance:

latest

Name: Uncle Iroh (Other titles applicable as well)

Canon: Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra

Organization: The United Nations-The General Assembly

-Firebending
-Tea Appreciator
-Pai Sho Master

Personality:

1172236263-3a63ee71a56ec776448b0965941502f3.jpg

(Also wiki link here)

Short Bio: Bolin was taken in the last Murder Game and died a horrible death. The impact of a spirit being taken from his universe and not being returned to the Spirit World caused the Spirit World itself to fall into temporary anarchy. As he was already dead by this point and in the Spirit World, he took it upon itself to search for the answer with a lot of meditation (and Jasmine tea, of course). Soon, he was able to find the source of the evil in the multiverse, and after proving his mental and physical strength, as well as his past as Interim Fire Lord, landed him a position in the United Nations as a member of the General Assembly to make sure there is balance in the multiverse and to keep the Spirit World in check.

He also has taken it upon himself to show all of the other members of the United Nations (and Coalition members) the joy of tea and Pai Sho.

Other Info: He. Loves. Tea.

Appearance:

latest

Name: Uncle Iroh (Other titles applicable as well)

Canon: Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra

Organization: The United Nations-The General Assembly

-Firebending
-Tea Appreciator
-Pai Sho Master

Personality:

1172236263-3a63ee71a56ec776448b0965941502f3.jpg

(Also wiki link here)

Short Bio: Bolin was taken in the last Murder Game and died a horrible death. The impact of a spirit being taken from his universe and not being returned to the Spirit World caused the Spirit World itself to fall into temporary anarchy. As he was already dead by this point and in the Spirit World, he took it upon itself to search for the answer with a lot of meditation (and Jasmine tea, of course). Soon, he was able to find the source of the evil in the multiverse, and after proving his mental and physical strength, as well as his past as Interim Fire Lord, landed him a position in the United Nations as a member of the General Assembly to make sure there is balance in the multiverse and to keep the Spirit World in check.

He also has taken it upon himself to show all of the other members of the United Nations (and Coalition members) the joy of tea and Pai Sho.

Other Info: He. Loves. Tea.
Him and Emmeryn, another General Assembly member should hang out.

They actually aren't Sonic OCs that's just what I use to make them.

@Verite

Reactions: Raven
@Minerva Haha sure! I don't see her on the cast list doe :T
She's not in the game.

She is however, another member of the UN General Assembly.

Robin would be glad to put Uncle Iroh in the General Assembly. He'll have some tea.

Reactions: Takumi and Archwar
I see Corrin is back...dammit, I should've played as Tomoko

She's not in the game.

She is however, another member of the UN General Assembly.

Robin would be glad to put Uncle Iroh in the General Assembly. He'll have some tea.
Oh ok! That'd be awesome!

And yes, drink tea. It calms your soul...and your stomach.

(Shit now every time I type, I now have Iroh's voice in my head xD)

latest
Think fast or you will miss him!
Hex did some scientific research into a brand-new, highly experimental form of propulsion led him to test it on himself . The test seemed to fail - but now, he has found that it has given him some amazing powers!

Hyper-Speed - Hex's abilities mean that he can run at incredible speeds, and his increased reaction times mean he can dodge bullets!

Summonal of Zeus- Hyper Hex summons a God named Zeus and will crack the ground towards the enemy and three lightning bolts will take down the enemy causing critical damage.

Hex Crystal- Hyper Hex has the ability to transform into a crystal body armored figure which he can use to heal his self while in a battle and up his defense but be careful cause if he feels that he is a target he will attack you since the Crystal body increases his offense.

Description- Hyper is a Dark hair guy 6'2(who now has bright blue eyes) is a scientist who had failed at a propulsion system experiments. Hyper Hex's personality is a down to earth type guy who was a outsider during his four high school years and has always been a fanboy of science which is why he is a scientist today. Hype Hex does have weakness such as :Extreme loud noises that causes to his head and also : he can be foolish at times
Appearance- Hyper Hex usually wears hoodies to keep himself from the public eye. He has a deep raspy type voice that makes him sound like some shooter off a video game
Overall he's my favorite character and I hope to roleplay with you so i guess that's it happy roleplaying!!

Think fast or you will miss him!
Hex did some scientific research into a brand-new, highly experimental form of propulsion led him to test it on himself . The test seemed to fail - but now, he has found that it has given him some amazing powers!

Hyper-Speed - Hex's abilities mean that he can run at incredible speeds, and his increased reaction times mean he can dodge bullets!

Summonal of Zeus- Hyper Hex summons a God named Zeus and will crack the ground towards the enemy and three lightning bolts will take down the enemy causing critical damage.

Hex Crystal- Hyper Hex has the ability to transform into a crystal body armored figure which he can use to heal his self while in a battle and up his defense but be careful cause if he feels that he is a target he will attack you since the Crystal body increases his offense.

Description- Hyper is a Dark hair guy 6'2(who now has bright blue eyes) is a scientist who had failed at a propulsion system experiments. Hyper Hex's personality is a down to earth type guy who was a outsider during his four high school years and has always been a fanboy of science which is why he is a scientist today. Hype Hex does have weakness such as :Extreme loud noises that causes to his head and also : he can be foolish at times
Appearance- Hyper Hex usually wears hoodies to keep himself from the public eye. He has a deep raspy type voice that makes him sound like some shooter off a video game
Overall he's my favorite character and I hope to roleplay with you so i guess that's it happy roleplaying!!
This character looks like it will be fine (i'm assuming that summoning Zeus doesn't mean he summons the literal god who will stick around?), but you just need to adapt him to the sheet we got:

Appearance: Self-explanatory. Just a picture is fine.

Name: What is your character's name? Do they generally go by an alias / nickname?

Canon: What does your character originate from? If your character is an OC, just say "OC" or "Murder Series," depending on where they come from of course. If your character is an OC specifically from an established canon, put the name of the canon and "OC" next to it.

Organization: What organization is your character part of? You can choose between the Coalition, the United Nations, the Multiverse Emergency Unit, Future Foundation, Brotherhood of Steel, or be an independent ally of the Coalition. If you generally don't know what these other organizations mean, just put Coalition as default.

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: What is your character capable of, and if they have notable items they carry around, like weapons, is there anything special about them? While we'll be lenient with what to nerf and what not to, naturally, you know the drill. In any case, even just a Wiki link is fine.

Personality: What does your character act like, typically? Again, just a Wiki link is acceptable.

Short Bio: What is your character's backstory in a nutshell? And how did they come to be involved with the Coalition or otherwise become aware of the happenings in the multiverse? Do please put some thought into this, since unlike previous Murder events, your character has to be aware of the situation at hand after all.

Other Info: Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary that the GMs should know about.

Last edited:
78798.jpg

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

Name
Train Heartnet

Canon
Black Cat

Organization
Coalition

Powers/Abilities/Equipment
Train has shown remarkable speed and agility when running, as well as being able to run through an entire crowd to get to his target without their notice. Train has also shown that he can wield his gun like a melee weapon and hitting people to avoid shooting them after becoming a Sweeper.

+ Marksmanship: Train wields Hades, an ornate 6 shot black revolver made out of Orichalcum with an XIII engraved into its side and a lanyard (which could be from Saya's gun). It weighs 2.5 kg. He is an extremely skilled marksman, able to accurately shoot down bullets from other guns, and make a number of bullets hit at exactly the same time as well as ricochet bullets off of multiple surfaces and effictivley hit a target. He is also ambidextrous.

+ Black Claw: A physical attack where Train slashes with his gun in three different spots at his target in one shot.

+ Black Cross: An evolved/alternate version of Black Claw, where Train instead slashes twice in the same spot for critical damage. The style in that he slashes resembles a cross in the form of an X.

+ Railgun: When his body became infected with nanomachines he manages to manipulate them to create static electricity. The orichalcum in his gun Hades can act as a catalyst for the nanomachines.This allows him to focus the electricity into the barrel of Hades, turning it into a railgun. He is able to fire three of these daily, due to the energy consumption it takes to create the electricity. Train loses this ability after using it against Creed in their final battle.

+ Burst Railgun: This is Train's strongest attack. Train is also able to use Sven's specially made bullets with the Railgun, as shown when he uses the Railgun to fire a Burst Bullet. He uses this to defeat Creed. However, the combination of the cells in Train's body as well as the raw strength of the bullet is able to destroy the orichalcum barrel of Hades. Due to Train's condition at the time of finishing Creed off with this technique, the energy put into the attack also deprives him of his nanomachines, thus, he loses the usage of his Railgun ability at the end of the manga series.

Hades is an ornate handgun issued to Train Heartnet as the 13th member of the Chronos Numbers. It is entirely made of Orichalcum, the strongest metal on earth. It weighs 2.5g

Personality
Train's underground name is "Black Cat" because of the misfortune that lies in his wake. He always says to his target "I've come to deliver some bad luck" before killing them and he always completes a mission with 100% accuracy, without remorse. This is a side that Creed, a comrade of lower ranking, admires. Train's demeanor is very cool, bordering nonchalant and almost detached until he met a girl, Saya, who was a bounty hunter who lived life as she wanted to. He then began to reveal a much warmer and more human side of himself, which Creed despised Saya for.

After giving up his life as an eraser working for Chronos, Train becomes a Sweeper (bounty hunter) and his personality changes drastically as he takes on a more lighthearted approach to life. There have been many scenes where Train is displayed carefree and even somewhat foolish. He often gets into fights with Sven (these fights involve Train letting another bounty slip through, his bottomless appetite, being way too silly, etc.) Following Saya's way of life, he refuses to kill, and seems to take enjoyment in annoying his enemies. He is not one to "look before he leaps" and his antics usually lead to accumulating debt that he and his partner Sven have collected from property damage. At times he is solemn, usually from regret that he was unable to help someone and other times, carefree and exuberant. There are times when Train will revert to his earlier personality when tempted.

Short Bio
Train Heartnet's parents were murdered in front of him when he was a small child by a mysterious and skilled gunner. After killing his parents, this man took Train in and raised him, forcing him to learn everything he knew about being a gunner and killer. Train hated this mentor, vowing to one day kill him when he was skilled enough. Before he could accomplish his goal, however, he one day found his mentor bleeding and dying in an alley way. After his mentor died, Train was recruited by an assassin organization known as Chronos.

Within Chronos, Train was so skilled that he was promoted to be one of the Chronos Numbers, an elite team of 13 assassins who were required to murder any targets they were given. Train was tattooed with the number XIII on his chest and given a special gun made of orichalcum. As a heartless, cold killing machine Train, nicknamed Black Cat, flawlessly carried out every execution he was required to handle until he one day met a carefree sweeper (bounty hunter) named Saya.

Saya taught Train that he didn't have to use his gun to kill if he didn't want to, the importance of being free, and showed him that Chronos was controlling his life. Feeling a change of heart after meeting her, Train left Chronos and became a sweeper himself, deciding that he didn't want to kill bad people, but instead collect a bounty for capturing them alive.

After the events of Murder IX, Train's good friend Eve never returned home. Alarmed by her disappearance, he began to dig deeper into the reasons why she had disappeared in the first place, discovering she was brought into a strange phenomena called a Murder Game. In order to learn more about the Murder Games and to hopefully track down the disappearance of his friend, Train joined the Coalition.​

This character looks like it will be fine (i'm assuming that summoning Zeus doesn't mean he summons the literal god who will stick around?), but you just need to adapt him to the sheet we got:
Gotcha so is there anything I should not use or anything I can do so that my character adapts to the sheet and no not the literal Zeus

Gotcha so is there anything I should not use or anything I can do so that my character adapts to the sheet and no not the literal Zeus
Basically just fill out the different fields of the sheet, such as putting the abilities you wrote under

and the personality you wrote under

Personality:

and such.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
closeup%2Bsuit%2Btie%2Bgas%2Bmasks%2Bgreen%2Beyes%2Bshort%2Bhair%2Banime%2Bboys%2Bwink%2Bfaces%2Bbangs%2Bblack%2Bhair%2Bpsychopass_wallpaperswa.com_1.jpg
]Name
Hyper Hex

Occupation
Scientist

Powers/Abilities/Equipment

0e77b4e77d351baf6adaaf0b8444c7a8.jpg

Bio/Personality/Description
Description
- Hyper is a Dark hair guy 6'2(who now has bright blue eyes) is a scientist who had failed at a propulsion system experiments. Personality-Hyper Hex's personality is a down to earth type guy who was a outsider during his four high school years and has always been a fanboy of science which is why he is a scientist today.Weakness- Hype Hex does have weakness such as :Extreme loud noises that causes to his head and also : he can be foolish at times.
Appearance- Hyper Hex usually wears hoodies to keep himself from the public eye. He has a deep raspy type voice that makes him sound like some shooter off a video game.

412DA2FE2NL.jpg

just give me a sec

Reactions: Crow
Status
Not open for further replies.