Another slot pls 'cause I wanna play my first duo in fucking forever
Gimme a minute

GRAMPA CRUSADER IS HERE!

image.jpeg

Name: Genji Shimada

Canon: Overwatch

Organization: Coalition

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:

Reflexes/Agility: Genji is capable of effortlessly dodging, reflecting and splitting Hanzo's arrows. He can jump several feet into the air and across large gaps. Likely due to something in his feet or whatever, he can fall quite a distance without any real impact of noise, though this has limits.

Speed: Capable of immense speed, it is almost impossible for the average person to keep track of him. He runs somewhere around three-hundred miles per hour, more or less.

Strength: Genji can throw shurikens with enough force to embed itself in a wall quite a distance away, split an arrow, and send a grown man flying several feet away. By overclocking his cybernetics during his drawing on the dragons, he can strike with incredible power for a few seconds, though he has to cool down afterwards.

Shimada heritage: Genji can draw on the power of the dragons to wield the devastating Dragonblade with incredible destructive capability.

Dragonblade: A long sword made out of futuristic fuck-your-armor metal.

Cybernetics: Genji is mostly made up of prosthetics and other cybernetic augmentations, giving him most of his aforementioned abilities. This is also a good source of armor for him; you'd better hit hard if you mean to pierce his metal plating.

Shurikens: Genji carries several also fuck-your-armor shurikens.

Wakizashi: Genji's primary weapon. He uses it to deflect and it sees more use in a melee than his Dragonblade.

Personality: In contrast to his current partner, Reinhardt, Genji is rather calm and serene, but is just as noble in his ultimate aspirations. He is a very forgiving individual, though he still struggles with deep-seeded anger.

Short Bio:

As the youngest son of the master of the Shimada ninja clan, Genji lived a life of luxury and privilege. He had little interest in the family's illegal businesses, and although he excelled at and enjoyed his ninja training, he spent most of his time pursuing a playboy lifestyle. Many within the clan considered the carefree Genji to be a dangerous liability, and they resented his father for coddling and protecting him. Following the clan leader's untimely death, Genji's older brother, Hanzo, demanded that Genji took a more active role in their late father's empire. Genji refused, enraging Hanzo. The tension between the brothers built to a violent confrontation that left Genji on the verge of death.

Hanzo believed that he had killed his brother, but Genji was rescued by Overwatch and the intervention of Dr. Angela Ziegler. The global security force saw Genji as a potential asset in its ongoing operations to combat the Shimada clan. As Genji's injuries left him clinging to life, Overwatch offered to rebuild his body in exchange for his help. He was put through an extensive process of cyberization, which enhanced his natural speed and agility and augmented his superlative ninja skills. Transformed into a living weapon, Genji single-mindedly set about the task of dismantling his family's criminal empire. At some point he was stationed at Watchpoint: Gibraltar.

But as time passed, Genji felt increasingly at war with himself. He was repulsed by the mechanical parts of his body and could not come to grips with what he had become. When his mission was complete, he abandoned Overwatch and wandered the world in search of meaning. He drifted for many years before crossing paths with the omnic monk Zenyatta. Though Genji initially rejected Zenyatta's wisdom, the benevolent omnic would not be deterred. In time, Zenyatta became his mentor, and under the monk's tutelage, Genji reconciled his dual existence as both man and machine. He learned to accept that although he had a cyborg body, his human soul was intact, and he came to see his new form as a gift and a unique strength.​

Now, for the first time in his life, Genji was free. Even he could not say where his path would ultimately lead.

After the events of the Murder game he witnessed, Genji sought help from Overwatch before joining the Coalition. He was surprised to hear most of its reuniting members had heard of the multiverse from McCree, just as he had. Though several members expressed interest, for the moment, only Reinhardt joined him. The two happily reunited and have since worked together closely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Appearance:
721-0-1447612456.jpg

Name: Piper Wright
(Um or Red but mainly if she can call you a nickname like for example she says Blue to the vault dweller in the game)

PIPER

Canon: [BCOLOR=#0000ff]Fallout 4[/BCOLOR]

Organization: Independent Coalition Ally

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Piper is a reporter and therefore has a bad habit of finding things she shouldn't. Perhaps in this case it was just she didn't need to learn about but did anyways and more trouble would follow later on. Piper had met a Vault Dweller from a while back when she wasn't suppose to be allowed back into Diamond City. She learned about the Dweller's missing child then promised to help them find the missing kid. Only on one condition. Well a time after that the two had found a old still in ruins vault. Vault 88 was the run down place. Going through they found a lone survivor and while the Dweller was helping with that Piper had found an old yet still working computer. That was where she fist started to learn only a little about some organization called the Coalition. It didn't seem anything like the Brotherhood of Steel so she at the time didn't think much of it. For a while nothing else was to be found on the organization.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Later late one night at home with Nate she noticed something on the organization again in her computer. Finally having only enough information to want to seek this organization out and help it from what trouble she had seen in Vault 88 about someone named Akibaharah she set out. Later learning that the threat had changed but Piper still had left the Commonwealth, Fall Harbor, Diamond City and her Sister Nate behind to learn more truth to this new threat and how she might could help. She just wasn't planning to join them officially just yet not knowing if they really were or weren't like the Brotherhood of Steel that was in the Commonwealth. How she came so far was simple she took notes on her note pad for the newspaper and followed the clues.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]All Nate knows it her sister went out on another exploration trip to learn the truth to help save the Commonwealth and Diamond city.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Good at using a gun usually has a 10mm gun type on her nothing super fancy.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Some paper with pens[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Hand to hand combat skills[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Other simple ways to survive in the commonwealth[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Lockpicking[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Sweet Talker[/BCOLOR]

Personality:
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Kind of nosy when it may come to personal life[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Tries to help others but may not seem to like everyone[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Hates anyone who messes with Nate or makes fun of her sister[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Sarcastic a lot of the time[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Caring[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Obsessed with finding the truth[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Piper doesn't judge if your syth, human, mutant, goul.[/BCOLOR]

Short Bio:
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Piper grew up outside of a city known as Diamond city. She, her sister, Nate, and their farther lived inside the Commonwealth in a smaller settlement than the city. He was member of the local militia. After her father was found dead under suspicious circumstances, Piper learned that he had discovered a raider plot to sack the town. Captain Mayburn, arranged to leave the main gate open and unguarded one night to allow raiders access in exchange for a cut of the loot. Piper's father was murdered by Mayburn to keep him silent. The local authorities did not believe her claims and refused to investigate.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Piper then made and circulated wanted posters featuring the captain and a list of his crimes. The settlers, outraged by the story, exiled Mayburn. When the raiders eventually showed up expecting the gate to be wide open, they instead met the aware citizens who drove them away. Eventually Piper and Nat saved enough money to relocate to Diamond City where she began her career as an investigative journalist. Her fervor for discovering the truth made her popular for a while, but eventually public opinion turned against her because her articles were seen as being too negative. Piper's work yields results often at the expense of her own safety.[/BCOLOR]​

Site: Piper Wright

Other Info:

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Despite multiple death threats, assassination attempts, and a near-execution, finding herself in sticky situations is a point of pride for Piper, who feels getting into trouble is just part of chasing the truth.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Isn't immune to poison or radiation.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Piper don't care if your male or female if you like her, and wanna romance with her tehe All you gotta do is be on her good side[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:

Appearance:
721-0-1447612456.jpg

Name: Piper
(Um or Red but mainly if she can call you a nickname like for example she says Blue to the vault dweller in the game)

Canon: Fallout 4

Organization:Coalition

Good at using a gun usually has a 10mm gun type on her nothing super fancy.
Some paper with pens
Hand to hand combat skills
Other simple ways to survive in the commonwealth
Lockpicking
Sweet Talker

Personality:
Kind of nosy when it may come to personal life
Tries to help others but may not seem to like everyone
Hates anyone who messes with Nate or makes fun of her sister
Sarcastic a lot of the time
Caring
Obsessed with finding the truth
Piper doesn't judge if your syth, human, mutant, goul.

Short Bio:
Piper grew up outside of a city known as Diamond city. She, her sister, Nate, and their farther lived inside the Commonwealth in a smaller settlement than the city. He was member of the local militia. After her father was found dead under suspicious circumstances, Piper learned that he had discovered a raider plot to sack the town. Captain Mayburn, arranged to leave the main gate open and unguarded one night to allow raiders access in exchange for a cut of the loot. Piper's father was murdered by Mayburn to keep him silent. The local authorities did not believe her claims and refused to investigate.

Piper then made and circulated wanted posters featuring the captain and a list of his crimes. The settlers, outraged by the story, exiled Mayburn. When the raiders eventually showed up expecting the gate to be wide open, they instead met the aware citizens who drove them away. Eventually Piper and Nat saved enough money to relocate to Diamond City where she began her career as an investigative journalist. Her fervor for discovering the truth made her popular for a while, but eventually public opinion turned against her because her articles were seen as being too negative. Piper's work yields results often at the expense of her own safety.​

Other Info:

Despite multiple death threats, assassination attempts, and a near-execution, finding herself in sticky situations is a point of pride for Piper, who feels getting into trouble is just part of chasing the truth.

Isn't immune to poison or radiation.

Piper don't care if your male or female if you like her, and wanna romance with her tehe All you gotta do is be on her good side
CS is fine, though you neglected to add in an explanation as to how she came to join the Coalition. If you can't think of how to connect her to the organization, just replace the "Coalition" in the "Organization" tab with Independent Coalition Ally and then put some blurb about them being aware of the multiverse.

@Raven

Reactions: Raven

Appearance:
721-0-1447612456.jpg

Organization:Coalition

Some paper with pens
Lockpicking
Sweet Talker

Personality:
Caring

Short Bio:
Piper grew up outside of a city known as Diamond city. She, her sister, Nate, and their farther lived inside the Commonwealth in a smaller settlement than the city. He was member of the local militia. After her father was found dead under suspicious circumstances, Piper learned that he had discovered a raider plot to sack the town. Captain Mayburn, arranged to leave the main gate open and unguarded one night to allow raiders access in exchange for a cut of the loot. Piper's father was murdered by Mayburn to keep him silent. The local authorities did not believe her claims and refused to investigate.

Piper then made and circulated wanted posters featuring the captain and a list of his crimes. The settlers, outraged by the story, exiled Mayburn. When the raiders eventually showed up expecting the gate to be wide open, they instead met the aware citizens who drove them away. Eventually Piper and Nat saved enough money to relocate to Diamond City where she began her career as an investigative journalist. Her fervor for discovering the truth made her popular for a while, but eventually public opinion turned against her because her articles were seen as being too negative. Piper's work yields results often at the expense of her own safety.​

Other Info:

Despite multiple death threats, assassination attempts, and a near-execution, finding herself in sticky situations is a point of pride for Piper, who feels getting into trouble is just part of chasing the truth.

Piper don't care if your male or female if you like her, and wanna romance with her tehe All you gotta do is be on her good side
You never said how she joined the Coalition, though I have a suggestion. You could say she was the Piper from When the Corpses Cry and so when she became aware of the multiverse she investigated and discovered the Coalition.

Reactions: Takumi and Raven
You never said how she joined the Coalition, though I have a suggestion. You could say she was the Piper from When the Corpses Cry and so when she became aware of the multiverse she investigated and discovered the Coalition.
UeGGIxa.png

CS is fine, though you neglected to add in an explanation as to how she came to join the Coalition. If you can't think of how to connect her to the organization, just replace the "Coalition" in the "Organization" tab with Independent Coalition Ally and then put some blurb about them being aware of the multiverse.

@Raven
Opps I didn't even realize I had forgotten that part. Well I'm afraid I didn't know about well a Piper in Corpses Cry... SO would this mean I'd need to go ask whoever originally played her?

But um if I can switch it to her being an Independent with the Coalition I did have a idea to explain that part I just wasn't sure how so when I was making the CS just put Coalition and meant to go back to it. I'll fix it in a moment after trying to finish like two more history problems for college/highschool.

Opps I didn't even realize I had forgotten that part. Well I'm afraid I didn't know about well a Piper in Corpses Cry... SO would this mean I'd need to go ask whoever originally played her?

But um if I can switch it to her being an Independent with the Coalition I did have a idea to explain that part I just wasn't sure how so when I was making the CS just put Coalition and meant to go back to it. I'll fix it in a moment after trying to finish like two more history problems for college/highschool.
Well I mean, if I remember correctly, Piper didn't do much in it, but if you would intend for this Piper to be the same one as from there, maybe it'd be good to talk to @Minerva about it, assuming my memory's not failing me.

And... I see, lol. Well, once you revise it, I'll take a look at it and see how it is by then.

Well I mean, if I remember correctly, Piper didn't do much in it, but if you would intend for this Piper to be the same one as from there, maybe it'd be good to talk to @Minerva about it, assuming my memory's not failing me.

And... I see, lol. Well, once you revise it, I'll take a look at it and see how it is by then.
Well I'll do my version of Piper I dought it's the same sort. But for maybe a different reason... I'm kind of obsessed with her as my follower for Fallout so I was gonna do how I see her with my um similar to Ravanger/Rose Wilson Character I made for Fallout 4...

And I see her as more of an outside Independent View to be honest.

Well I'll do my version of Piper I dought it's the same sort. But for maybe a different reason... I'm kind of obsessed with her as my follower for Fallout so I was gonna do how I see her with my um similar to Ravanger/Rose Wilson Character I made for Fallout 4...

And I see her as more of an outside Independent View to be honest.
Feel free to use my version.

Reactions: Takumi and Raven

Appearance:
721-0-1447612456.jpg

Organization: Independent Coalition Ally

Piper is a reporter and therefore has a bad habit of finding things she shouldn't. Perhaps in this case it was just she didn't need to learn about but did anyways and more trouble would follow later on. Piper had met a Vault Dweller from a while back when she wasn't suppose to be allowed back into Diamond City. She learned about the Dweller's missing child then promised to help them find the missing kid. Only on one condition. Well a time after that the two had found a old still in ruins vault. Vault 88 was the run down place. Going through they found a lone survivor and while the Dweller was helping with that Piper had found an old yet still working computer. That was where she fist started to learn only a little about some organization called the Coalition. It didn't seem anything like the Brotherhood of Steel so she at the time didn't think much of it. For a while nothing else was to be found on the organization.

Later late one night at home with Nate she noticed something on the organization again in her computer. Finally having only enough information to want to seek this organization out and help it from what trouble she had seen in Vault 88 about someone named Akibaharah she set out. Later learning that the threat had changed but Piper still had left the Commonwealth, Fall Harbor, Diamond City and her Sister Nate behind to learn more truth to this new threat and how she might could help. She just wasn't planning to join them officially just yet not knowing if they really were or weren't like the Brotherhood of Steel that was in the Commonwealth. How she came so far was simple she took notes on her note pad for the newspaper and followed the clues.

All Nate knows it her sister went out on another exploration trip to learn the truth to help save the Commonwealth and Diamond city.

Some paper with pens
Lockpicking
Sweet Talker

Personality:
Caring

Short Bio:

Other Info:

Um well I updated in my rolling idea... If it doesn't work um I guess I'll be PMing you @Minerva
*could probable use Raven, Wuya, or Ravanger but don't feel like it. Wuya at the Ultimate MG did sign her and Jack up if I recall right*

Um well I updated in my rolling idea... If it doesn't work um I guess I'll be PMing you @Minerva
*could probable use Raven, Wuya, or Ravanger but don't feel like it. Wuya at the Ultimate MG did sign her and Jack up if I recall right*
Looks good!

Yeah so I'm a lil' butt and haven't been able to think to write so I just finished my sheets with wiki info. BUT THEY'RE DONE.

Reactions: Raven and Takumi
Name: Marx Soul

Origins:Kirby

Orginization: UN

Clothing Choice: Jester clothes, and a hat

Personality: Marxsoul is a calm, kind-hearted, and helpful man. He will protects the ones he cares about, even if it means dying. Be warned though. Once he is in rage, he become a different person: A bloodthristy man who thinks killing is fun.

Abilities:
Galaxy Wonders: He can summon portals with his hands and can store items in Hyperspace

Creator's Mouth: Can shoot beams of pure energy and can give off a high pitch screech or sonic booms that can burst eardrums and cause you to be paralzyed from his mouth.

Cursed Body: He can transform into a toxic liquid, pure energy or just split into two bodies. He can also reattach his limbs and teleport.

Universe Secret : He can slow down time and make plants do his bidding.

Equipment:

Hungering Chameleosgon: This sword is alive. At the end of blade it has a curve on each side which looks like a cresent moon at the end. The blade can split in half and combine together back like a jaw of a snake. When the blade splits in half, it show a whip like tongue. The sword eats what it slices. When it doesn't eat it becomes as light as paper and easy to handle. When it does eat, it becomes heavier but can send blades of wind to cut the enemy.

Fool's Mistake: It is a type of boomerang. It is also alive as well. It looks like an S shape blade with a creepy face on it. It can mutliply into ten. It can only be used by the owner of it. The boomerang moves where the owner tells it to move.

Back story: I have been defeat by the Pink puffball , Kirby. Some how I survived after being kill twice. When I saw that I could never become God, I went to do good for a change. I have serve many people, gain a large amount of knowledge, but I couldn't fill this empty void inside. Then I felt something. I look through the universe to find where this feeling came from. Then I met the U.N. I found that someone need help. They didn't tell me who need help, but I join them anyways. I felt as if this is where I belong. I decide I will protect these people. And I will protect them until I finally die.

Um, possibly, however... you're gonna have a think of a reason for him to join up with one of the organizations.

Being a cowardly, lying piece of shit that backstabs and pushes you off edges Why good sir! It's trusty Patches, he's here to help others and be a good citizen! And totally to steal treasure and people's clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.