Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to partner with any UN Character who wants to partner with The Secretary-General and his guard, by the way.

I'm willing to partner with any UN Character who wants to partner with The Secretary-General and his guard, by the way.
Well, since Robin apparently wants to see what his new recruits are like, Shizuo's probably gonna keep close to him.

Reactions: Takumi
Appearance:
Flaky.full.1246569.jpg
Expanding on the picture: Miko Wanijima is a somewhat short woman standing at a mere 4'8, with a sizable chest bearing C cup in bra size. She has very long unruly unkempt scarlet red hair that is spiky in it's natural 'bedhead' form. She likes to wear over sized clothes and typically can be seen wearing pastel pink clothing, or black dresses with thigh high stockings. it's also very common to see her wearing her customized Air Treks, the source of most of her strength and abilities.
air_gear___agito_fang_regalia_by_adsontaicho-d3b7i9v.jpg

Name: Miko Wanijima, usually goes by their alias: Piranha Queen

Canon: Air Gear OC

Organization: Coalition

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Miko Wanijima is an SS class level rider in her canon series, and the current Queen of the Bloody Fang Road at the point i play her as, having succeeded her father the previous King of the Bloody Fang Road in his ability, Agito Wanijima. Thanks to her mother's genes and training, she also has very good talent in using the Rumble Road for defensive tactics while in battles. In the series, she is what is known as a Brain Charger, thanks to her father's genes. A brain charger is a human with the significant ability to withstand intense amounts of G-Force and incredibly high gravity without much side effects. She being a brain charger is able to withstand a whopping 80 G's without bodily or mental injury. She also boasts incredible stamina able to run for seemingly endless hours should the situation arise thanks to her constant efforts into Storm Riding and training. Her equipment generally consists of a hook and chain clothing attire on her legs that can pierce human skin for physical damage, and her trusty set of Air Treks with the Fang Regalia as its wheels. However, she is still a human and so most things that could normally kill a human, can kill her. A bullet through the head, falling from great enough height without landing on her AT, etc. She is by no means a super human other than in her Brain Charger ability to survive intense G-Force, however her AT gives her access to do sub super human abilities and actions.

Personality: Typically Miko is a happy go lucky and friendly person, willing to make friends with anyone so long as they prove they mean her no harm, and has a bit of a prankster side. In battles however, she is somewhat ruthless and sadistic, willing to break her enemies bones and mentally abuse them until they give in, sometimes even willing to kill depending on how severe the battle situation is.

Short Bio: Miko Wanijima as the successor to her father Agito Wanijima took up the fang regalia, becoming the queen of the Bloody Fang Road. Shortly after becoming Queen she noticed a huge advancement in the abilities of fellow riders under the Flame Road, and their ability to seeming control time. Having studied and watched them for a long time as an observer, she witnessed one rider coming back in the outfit of the coalition. Thus her interest piqued, she reached out to the coalition while holding a summit between all the Kings and Queens of the Roads, owned by the group Sleeping Forest, and they agreed to put her as the fore runner for her world's attachment to the multiversal organization for the greater good despite her somewhat young age.

Other Info: She has a fascination with the world Makoto Naegi came from, and all the humans from it.

[i hope all this is acceptable.]

She has a fascination with [...] Makoto Naegi
kiri005.png

"..."

No but really uh, assuming that's what you meant, the Coalition doesn't actually have any members that can do time control, unless by that you mean like, the theory that time travel is actually just traveling to different worlds in of itself, though I suppose either way it's not too big of a deal lol. Regardless, looks good, and glad to have you!

kiri005.png

"..."

No but really uh, assuming that's what you meant, the Coalition doesn't actually have any members that can do time control, unless by that you mean like, the theory that time travel is actually just traveling to different worlds in of itself, though I suppose either way it's not too big of a deal lol. Regardless, looks good, and glad to have you!
"how do you even get that kind of title???"
and yeah it pretty much is that theory that time travel is just world hopping essentially for how they found out about the coalition.

Well, since Robin apparently wants to see what his new recruits are like, Shizuo's probably gonna keep close to him.

I'll probably have Toboe stick close by too.

Now I just gotta finish him.

Things usually don't go as plabned so we'll see how this goes.

Alrighty, everyone, the IC is up: OPEN SIGNUPS - Civil War

We'll be leaving sign-ups open during the Prologue chapter.​

Reactions: Archwar
Before you say anything; I have teamed up with @Grumpy to make sure we will both post and keep each other in check.

[fieldbox="Shiro, blue, solid"] ПΛMΣ: Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane

ΛGΣ: Twenty-Five

ᄃΛПӨП: Voltron: Legendary Defender

ӨЯGΛПIZΛƬIӨП: Coalition

ΛBIᄂIƬIΣƧ:
Shiro's Galra tech prosthetic arm gave him a number of abilities that enhanced his prowess in combat, such as energy emission that he could use to cut through various dense materials such as metal, often using his hand like a sword to slice his enemies with energy blades. Shiro could also interface with Galra computers and systems through his prosthetic arm, making him the only Paladin to be able to access enemy installations despite not understanding anything about the Galra's technology. The arm also afforded Shiro a degree of superhuman strength and durability, given that it was able to handle direct blows from Sendak and others without any apparent damage to the arm or the surrounding tissue even when not encased in armor. Shiro's duel with Sendak displays this durability at its peak, as Sendak's own cybernetic arm was capable of rending steel and delivering devastating attacks, yet Shiro's arm was able to absorb a head-on attack with no difficulty at all. This lack of damage to his organic body parts suggests that his body may have had a few upgrades or augmentations as well to handle the increased strain of his new limb's enhanced strength.
PΣЯƧӨПΛᄂIƬY: Shiro's personality is that of a born leader, naturally adept at commanding his team. Although he holds a commanding presence, Shiro is actually quite sensitive and kind. Despite how serious and straightforward Shiro can be, he can also be just as silly and laid back as his friends when he has the chance. Shiro's experiences as a gladiator has left him suffering with a form of PTSD. This is noticeable when he has momentary flashbacks when confronting particular stimuli.

BIӨ: Originally an exploration pilot for the Galaxy Garrison, Shiro traveled to Pluto's moon, Kerberos, with Dr. Samuel Holt, and his son, Matt Holt. While Earth's governments officially reported them missing due to pilot error, the three had in reality been abducted by a passing Galra ship. Dr. Holt was sent to a labor camp, while Shiro and Matt were sent to become fighters in Emperor Zarkon's Gladiatorial Arena. While waiting to face off against the gladiator Myzax, Shiro could sense Matt's trepidation and fear, and in a bid to protect the younger man knocked him to the ground, injuring his leg so that Matt would be sent to the labor colony with his father. With this action, Shiro created a façade for himself as a bloodthirsty warrior amongst the other alien prisoners and went on to become the reigning Champion, undergoing extreme physical and mental scarring in the process. Once he managed to escape back to Earth he found the organization, Coalition, and vowed to protect all living creatures to the best of his abilities.

ӨƬΉΣЯ: Shiro openly admits he is somewhat disgusted of his prosthetic hand.

[/fieldbox]​

az6wb6q.gif

"We need a hang glider, and a crotchless Uncle Sam costume, and I want the entire field of your largest stadium covered end to end with naked red heads, and I want the stands packed with every man that remotely resembles my father."

Name: Rick Sanchez

Canon: 'Rick & Morty'

Organisation: Coalition (Loosely)

Powers: "WHAT, WHAT IS THIS? SOME SORT OF X-MEN BU-UUUUUUUURP-LLSHIT?! YOU THINK I WALK AROUND IN SPANDEX AND LEATHER ALL THE TIME, MORTY? I DO SCIENCE, YOU UNDERSTAND MORTY? I DON'T JUST, JUST WAVE MY HANDS AND SHOOT LA-UUUUUUUUUURP-VA OR SOMETHING, MORTY, THIS ACTUALLY REQUIRES TALENT AND SKILL."

Abilities:
  • Mad Genius – Rick once built a device that spawns raptors when you touch it. And let's not forget the spaceship constructed from garbage, the portal gun and all manner of other strange designs. He may not be friendly, or even overly sane, but few would deny that Rick is good at what he does.
  • Iron Liver - *UUUUUUURP* how is this man not dead of substance abuse yet what the fuck
  • Forged From Sterner Stuff - "No, no, but I've been to a few planets with the same gimmick. Y'know, sometimes it's called the Cleansing or the Red Time. There was this one world that called it just Murder Night. I-It's a purge planet. They're peaceful and then, y'know, they just purge." "That's horrible!" "Yep. *BURP* You wanna check it out?"

Equipment:
  • Portal Gun
  • Basic SCIENCE! Gear (for SCIENCE!-ing)
  • He's pretty sure he parked his ship around here somewhere
  • Wait, nevermind, can't find the fucking keys
  • Hip flask

Personality:

If you look past the substance abuse, the dangerous addiction to the maddest of science, the debauchery and drinking, the jaded cynicism, bitter anger towards the universe, self-hatred disguised as self-aggrandising and the occasional lapse into unlawful endeavours, Rick Sanchez is basically a decent enough old guy.

Or, to put it another way, Rick's a bitter old fuck who finds himself trying to do the right thing despite himself quite often.

Usually complaining about it bitterly the entire time.

Short Bio: Rick isn't so much a feature of the multiverse as he is something that occasionally happens to it.

Hailing from one of Earth's many multiverses, Rick Sanchez is a brilliant yet troubled scientist whose designs allow him to travel across the known multiverse via inter-dimensional portals. These expeditions into realms and universes unknown have led to him crossing paths with the Coalition and its allies from time to time; although cynical and dismissive of the organisation's goals and outlook, even a sardonic bastard like Rick has to acknowledge the work they do helps and has occasionally worked with them in the past.

ПΛMΣ: Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane

ΛGΣ: Twenty-Five

ᄃΛПӨП: Voltron: Legendary Defender

ӨЯGΛПIZΛƬIӨП: Coalition

ΛBIᄂIƬIΣƧ: Show Spoiler Shiro's Galra tech prosthetic arm gave him a number of abilities that enhanced his prowess in combat, such as energy emission that he could use to cut through various dense materials such as metal, often using his hand like a sword to slice his enemies with energy blades. Shiro could also interface with Galra computers and systems through his prosthetic arm, making him the only Paladin to be able to access enemy installations despite not understanding anything about the Galra's technology. The arm also afforded Shiro a degree of superhuman strength and durability, given that it was able to handle direct blows from Sendak and others without any apparent damage to the arm or the surrounding tissue even when not encased in armor. Shiro's duel with Sendak displays this durability at its peak, as Sendak's own cybernetic arm was capable of rending steel and delivering devastating attacks, yet Shiro's arm was able to absorb a head-on attack with no difficulty at all. This lack of damage to his organic body parts suggests that his body may have had a few upgrades or augmentations as well to handle the increased strain of his new limb's enhanced strength.
PΣЯƧӨПΛᄂIƬY: Shiro's personality is that of a born leader, naturally adept at commanding his team. Although he holds a commanding presence, Shiro is actually quite sensitive and kind. Despite how serious and straightforward Shiro can be, he can also be just as silly and laid back as his friends when he has the chance. Shiro's experiences as a gladiator has left him suffering with a form of PTSD. This is noticeable when he has momentary flashbacks when confronting particular stimuli.

BIӨ: Originally an exploration pilot for the Galaxy Garrison, Shiro traveled to Pluto's moon, Kerberos, with Dr. Samuel Holt, and his son, Matt Holt. While Earth's governments officially reported them missing due to pilot error, the three had in reality been abducted by a passing Galra ship. Dr. Holt was sent to a labor camp, while Shiro and Matt were sent to become fighters in Emperor Zarkon's Gladiatorial Arena. While waiting to face off against the gladiator Myzax, Shiro could sense Matt's trepidation and fear, and in a bid to protect the younger man knocked him to the ground, injuring his leg so that Matt would be sent to the labor colony with his father. With this action, Shiro created a façade for himself as a bloodthirsty warrior amongst the other alien prisoners and went on to become the reigning Champion, undergoing extreme physical and mental scarring in the process. Once he managed to escape back to Earth he found the organization, Coalition, and vowed to protect all living creatures to the best of his abilities.

ӨƬΉΣЯ: Shiro openly admits he is somewhat disgusted of his prosthetic hand.
Name: Rick Sanchez

Canon: 'Rick & Morty'

Organisation: Coalition (Loosely)

Powers: "WHAT, WHAT IS THIS? SOME SORT OF X-MEN BU-UUUUUUUURP-LLSHIT?! YOU THINK I WALK AROUND IN SPANDEX AND LEATHER ALL THE TIME, MORTY? I DO SCIENCE, YOU UNDERSTAND MORTY? I DON'T JUST, JUST WAVE MY HANDS AND SHOOT LA-UUUUUUUUUURP-VA OR SOMETHING, MORTY, THIS ACTUALLY REQUIRES TALENT AND SKILL."

Abilities:
  • Mad Genius – Rick once built a device that spawns raptors when you touch it. And let's not forget the spaceship constructed from garbage, the portal gun and all manner of other strange designs. He may not be friendly, or even overly sane, but few would deny that Rick is good at what he does.
  • Iron Liver - *UUUUUUURP* how is this man not dead of substance abuse yet what the fuck
  • Forged From Sterner Stuff - "No, no, but I've been to a few planets with the same gimmick. Y'know, sometimes it's called the Cleansing or the Red Time. There was this one world that called it just Murder Night. I-It's a purge planet. They're peaceful and then, y'know, they just purge." "That's horrible!" "Yep. *BURP* You wanna check it out?"

Equipment:
  • Portal Gun
  • Basic SCIENCE! Gear (for SCIENCE!-ing)
  • He's pretty sure he parked his ship around here somewhere
  • Wait, nevermind, can't find the fucking keys
  • Hip flask

Personality:
If you look past the substance abuse, the dangerous addiction to the maddest of science, the debauchery and drinking, the jaded cynicism, bitter anger towards the universe, self-hatred disguised as self-aggrandising and the occasional lapse into unlawful endeavours, Rick Sanchez is basically a decent enough old guy.

Or, to put it another way, Rick's a bitter old fuck who finds himself trying to do the right thing despite himself quite often.

Usually complaining about it bitterly the entire time.

Short Bio: Rick isn't so much a feature of the multiverse as he is something that occasionally happens to it.

Hailing from one of Earth's many multiverses, Rick Sanchez is a brilliant yet troubled scientist whose designs allow him to travel across the known multiverse via inter-dimensional portals. These expeditions into realms and universes unknown have led to him crossing paths with the Coalition and its allies from time to time; although cynical and dismissive of the organisation's goals and outlook, even a sardonic bastard like Rick has to acknowledge the work they do helps and has occasionally worked with them in the past.
Alrighty, both look good to me. All you really need to pay attention to for now is this first post: OPEN SIGNUPS - Civil War

Everyone's hanging out in the bolded areas toward the bottom of the post. You two can just hang out together and ignore the others if you'd like.

Appearance:
Until.the.Bitter.End.full.592896.jpg

Name: Sean Grant A.K.A. The Reaper

Canon: OC Horizon Demon Hunter Academy

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:
Soul Fire: Sean can utilize soul fire, his however is dependent on Edispu's condition as it is a direct use of his soul. This fire affects all who come in contact with it, (Besides Edispu) even Sean himself. Due to its drawback Sean can only summon it via Edispu's Soul Reaper or from wrapped/protected hands.

[spoili]
Demon's Consequence!
Sean's Soul Fire ability's strength is not only determined by his Demon's condition, but his Soul's own condition. If Sean's Soul becomes too corrupt with the negative feelings any teenage boy is bound to run into, Edispu can tap deeper into Sean's soul granting him more Soul Power, but less Soul Control. His mental state greatly affects this as well.

Sean's Will Power!
Sean when normal has an excellent control of Soul Fire able to even steal Edispu's from him, but this control sacrifices the damage it does.
[/spoili]

[click spoili to see form details]

Sean can see and reap souls as well. Reaping souls allows one to carry around the souls of the dead. Nothing more. Furthermore, he is required to reap a soul. When the dead is within slicing range he must act.

Atomizing_Bat.png

Edispu's Soul Reaper is an unbreakable bat that exists on both plains (Gaia and Astral) and was lost on Gaia when the war first originated. Edispu's weapon is made to fit the beholder and when the child Sean stumbled upon it the weapon was made to fit the unsuspecting grade-schooler as an aluminum bat. In addition to its immortality it also has the ability to reap the souls of the dead, change into different melee weapons, and act as a magic carpet with the help of soul flame.

Sean has increased durability, willpower, and reaction time. The rest of his stats are on par to that of Captain America, but in terms of sheer attribute not how it is used.

Personality:
Sean is lazy and easily annoyed or bored. He doesn't care much about what is going to happen next or what happened in the past, Sean's mind is set in the now. This mindset leaves him oblivious to the consequences of his actions and at times forgetful. He has been known to stare off into "space" when he is thinking and in this space he somehow "leaves" his body, lost in thought.

[spoili]
Demonic Consequence!
Sean can enter what is known as murderous intent. In this state he takes on berserker rage ignoring pain, but still susceptible to damage, but also not truly enraged. While the true Sean is lost in thought about this or that the murderous one begins to take focus of the situation and results to violence no matter the situation. The true fruit of Edispu's and his teachers' training is shown in this state.

Sean's Will Power!
When Sean is not in murderous intent his reasoning and logic are his strongest weapons opposed to his brawn. Sean is much smarter and more understanding when he is focused.

[/spoili]

Short Bio:
Sean grew up in the safe haven of Loxdon. Life in Loxdon remained peaceful for the most part. You still had the negativity that lingered in the human race themselves. The negativity that drove the mind to think up dastardly things like rape, murder, stealing and war... or eating someone limb for limb. Sean grew up while there was a serial killer on the loose and his targets were always men, tall and stocky, fit for any battle or war. The crime scenes were always in public places so all could see the gaping holes in the chests of the men. Sean dealt with this sight everyday as he came back from playing ball with his friends.

The murders continued throughout Sean's life, but began to draw nearer to the path he walked when coming back from school or playing ball. One day when Sean was walking back home and a rabid dog got loose and chased him down, Sean just coming back from playing ball grabbed his bat and whacked the mangy mutt out of the park. Sean then continued with life until he turned ten and his life was turned upside down by the demon whose name was upside backwards; Edispu.

Edispu approached Sean one night and spoke to him. Sean looked down to see a dog with a tail of bone. Sean's first reaction to the sight you ask? He gripped his bat and whacked it backwards. Edispu was surprised that the boy could see him and that he hit him at all. So, after recovering Edispu tracked the boy down and would just harvest his soul forcefully. Again Edispu was hit with a bat, but twice. This cycle kept going until Edispu decided to give up. The kid was obviously not going to give his soul up anytime soon, but Sean was intrigued as to who the demon was. Thus, Sean and the serial killer demon Edispu both took a detour that night and had a conversation that ultimately led to Sean making a pact with the demon in exchange for demonic souls once he made it to Horizon, but if he didn't or died Sean's soul would forever belong to Edispu.

Sean eventually did make it to Horizon and made it through to his second year before he was whisked away into a Murder Game. In this game he met a man before he was pseudo-killed. The man wore an owl mask and that's all he could remember, but he left a mark on Sean. To stay true to his word Sean joined the Coalition afterward so that he could continue to save man from the evil that was Edispu.

Now, he is here in this "war".

Other Info: Let me know if you need a character's head not to be chopped off when they die. I'll steer Sean clear of the body.

Appearance:
Blastoise.png

Ignore the weapons.

Name: Bozidar Hephaistos
Nickname(s): Bo, Death, or Grim Reaper.

Canon: OC Elkhorn Academy

Bo is capable of three things:

The first being sealing magic. The exact possibilities of it are unknown, but what is known is that it requires Bo to hurt himself, it slices its target and it always creates a magical box around the target. The box does not limit the target. Feats accomplished with this magic:
  • Dicing a fellow student into cubes.
  • Creating enough force to rocket into the air with a patch of dirt.
  • Slicing the tentacles off of a level 5 monster. [Highest class in canon]
  • Dicing death to death and usurping him.
  • Unlocking various items.
  • Locking various items.
Bo's second power is his ability to turn into a nine-tailed black fox. This form gives Bo nine black tails, claws, immunity to flame and three mystic balls of fire to control. It also has a vampire effect and anyone he bites will bear the curse as well. The curse also keeps him from being able to hid one black fox tail and ears. Probably, won't matter in this RP, but this curse was significant for Bo's world as people like him were made fun of and shunned.

The third is his ability to access the plane of the dead in which he becomes intangible and invisible to everything, but magic and ghost sensing type things. However, he is unable to mess with the other planes since he isn't dead.

However, Bo's strength is in his hand to hand combat. He excels in kick-boxing, drunken boxing, boxing and wrestling. With enhanced strength and speed he is the top of the Thieves' class.

Bo carries a retractable staff that is secured in a utility pouch hidden under his jacket. He is exceptional with this weapon.

Personality:
Bo is an energetic person despising any sort of sit down work and willing to do anything to get moving. He also really hates the dead because he is always around them. Besides that he is a reckless delinquent that doesn't think much about anything he does.

Short Bio:
Bo attended a monster hunting school for higher education and there he learned how to fight. He studied Thievery 101 which was a fancy class where cursed children learned to utilize their skills. Bo's sealing magic just happened whenever he hurt himself and here he learned to control when and when it wouldn't hurt someone. However, the pain to use it was just too great as was the case with most "Thieves" and he learned to use his body over his magic.

The school held what were called D.Day exams and death was a possibility. Bo kills a kid and meets Ayu. From there they meet Raven and eventually go on a quest to revive the kid. This quest eventually leads to another gal and guy getting involved. In a fight with a level 5 beast the guy dies and the group is inspired even more to steal these souls from death. Along their path they get caught up in a war and Bo comes across a man who unlocks the useless guitar case he had been carrying around for years. They then hold out until they can force the enemy to retreat with the help of the military.

The last leg of the journey for the souls ends up in the astral plane. While Raven and Ayu steal the souls Bo actually challenges death for his throne and wins with the help of his secret weapon. From that point on Bo had become death and reformed the afterlife into a kingdom under a council instead of a tyrant. A series of events known as the Rise of the Ruby Knight then happened in which a man was able to actually conquer beasts. Bo's part in this was limited.

After this Bo had nothing to do and grew bored in the plane of the dead. Looking through possible places to go via a portal he stumbled across the Coalition. He decided to go and join.

Other Info: Bo gets money whenever someone dies.

Other Other Info: Both have a summon. For Sean it is Edispu and for Bo it is the thing that was in the guitar case which turns out to be a mini-person named Kid. Is it ok to summon them?

Last edited:
Appearance: image.jpeg

Name:
Mason Moretti, also known as Traveller, or Trav for short

Canon: OC

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: Mason has a golden heart-shaped necklace that unlocks his hidden powers, which he refers to as "aura". The necklace, the "World's Heart," allows Mason to form items or tools out of aura. He most commonly uses a two-handed claymore, a gun, and/or a barrier shield that can form in a sphere around him and allies. At most, Mason's full concentration can keep four objects in stable form, depending on size and complexity. If his aura objects are continually destroyed, Mason can create approximately ten objects before his aura tires out and he becomes physically and emotionally drained.

Among the objects he can create are portals that stand two meters high and allow him to travel between two points or two universes. However, the portals have their limits, as they take up two slots of objects Mason can summon. To avoid wasting energy, Mason can reabsorb the aura items of he's done with them, as long as they aren't destroyed.

Without the aid of the World Heart, Mason's aura can give him a small boost in strength, speed, focus and endurance.

[Possibly OP ability] If Mason has 100% aura stored up, then he can gain a vision of what happens up to four minutes into the future at the cost of being completely drained of his extra aura, unable to use his powers for a while.

Personality: On the exterior, Mason seems cold and distant, but it's all an act. Mason is very kindhearted, and once he becomes attached to a task emotionally, he will pursue it until it is finished. He will not take a life if a different option is available. However, he won't back down from a non-lethal fight. In calm moments, Mason is cold, distant, and logical, but once he's fired up, he becomes passionate, stubborn and caring.

Bio: At the age of 18, Mason's life became rough. In his home universe, the Moretti family is gifted with the power of aura. Unfortunately, his family member don't always use their gifts for good. They have found many rivals over the years, and one of those rivals decided to take action.

Mason's parents sent him on a rite of passage that every Moretti went through to unlock their aura abilities on the same day the rival family attacked. It was during this trial that Mason gained the World's Heart necklace. Mason believed he could use its power to save his family, but by the time he finished the trial, most of his family was killed, all except for his mother and brother.

Discovering this, he panic, and wished to get as far away from the situation as possible. The World's Heart answers, and sent him on his first trip across the multiverse. He spent about a year from his perspective training his abilities and exploring world's before joining the Coalition.

Other Info: Although I am new to Iwaku, Mason is a fairly old character that I've had experience with for a couple years on other places.

Mason is an avid gamer, and will have knowledge of how several world's work, whether "I played that video game" is an excuse, or whether "I explored that world" works.

Mason will respond to male pronouns, but for anyone who is aware enough, Mason would prefer gender neutral pronouns.

Canonically, I'd like to say Mason has spent time in the worlds of Pokémon, Ace Attorney, and Ghost Trick prior to joining the Coalition.

Mason is 165 cm tall, weighs 73 kg, and is a Scorpio.

Mason is a natural redhead and dyes his hair with black streaks.

Name: Sean Grant A.K.A. The Reaper

Canon: OC Horizon Demon Hunter Academy

Soul Fire: Sean can utilize soul fire, his however is dependent on Edispu's condition as it is a direct use of his soul. This fire affects all who come in contact with it, (Besides Edispu) even Sean himself. Due to its drawback Sean can only summon it via Edispu's Soul Reaper or from wrapped/protected hands.

Sean can see and reap souls as well. Reaping souls allows one to carry around the souls of the dead. Nothing more. Furthermore, he is required to reap a soul. When the dead is within slicing range he must act.

Edispu's Soul Reaper (open)

Edispu's Soul Reaper is an unbreakable bat that exists on both plains (Gaia and Astral) and was lost on Gaia when the war first originated. Edispu's weapon is made to fit the beholder and when the child Sean stumbled upon it the weapon was made to fit the unsuspecting grade-schooler as an aluminum bat. In addition to its immortality it also has the ability to reap the souls of the dead, change into different melee weapons, and act as a magic carpet with the help of soul flame.

Sean has increased durability, willpower, and reaction time. The rest of his stats are on par to that of Captain America, but in terms of sheer attribute not how it is used.

Personality:
Sean is lazy and easily annoyed or bored. He doesn't care much about what is going to happen next or what happened in the past, Sean's mind is set in the now. This mindset leaves him oblivious to the consequences of his actions and at times forgetful. He has been known to stare off into "space" when he is thinking and in this space he somehow "leaves" his body, lost in thought.

Short Bio:
Sean grew up in the safe haven of Loxdon. Life in Loxdon remained peaceful for the most part. You still had the negativity that lingered in the human race themselves. The negativity that drove the mind to think up dastardly things like rape, murder, stealing and war... or eating someone limb for limb. Sean grew up while there was a serial killer on the loose and his targets were always men, tall and stocky, fit for any battle or war. The crime scenes were always in public places so all could see the gaping holes in the chests of the men. Sean dealt with this sight everyday as he came back from playing ball with his friends.

The murders continued throughout Sean's life, but began to draw nearer to the path he walked when coming back from school or playing ball. One day when Sean was walking back home and a rabid dog got loose and chased him down, Sean just coming back from playing ball grabbed his bat and whacked the mangy mutt out of the park. Sean then continued with life until he turned ten and his life was turned upside down by the demon whose name was upside backwards; Edispu.

Edispu approached Sean one night and spoke to him. Sean looked down to see a dog with a tail of bone. Sean's first reaction to the sight you ask? He gripped his bat and whacked it backwards. Edispu was surprised that the boy could see him and that he hit him at all. So, after recovering Edispu tracked the boy down and would just harvest his soul forcefully. Again Edispu was hit with a bat, but twice. This cycle kept going until Edispu decided to give up. The kid was obviously not going to give his soul up anytime soon, but Sean was intrigued as to who the demon was. Thus, Sean and the serial killer demon Edispu both took a detour that night and had a conversation that ultimately led to Sean making a pact with the demon in exchange for demonic souls once he made it to Horizon, but if he didn't or died Sean's soul would forever belong to Edispu.

Sean eventually did make it to Horizon and made it through to his second year before he was whisked away into a Murder Game. In this game he met a man before he was pseudo-killed. The man wore an owl mask and that's all he could remember, but he left a mark on Sean. To stay true to his word Sean joined the Coalition afterward so that he could continue to save man from the evil that was Edispu.

Other Info: Let me know if you need a character's head not to be chopped off when they die. I'll steer Sean clear of the body.
Name: Bozidar Hephaistos
Nickname(s): Bo, Death, or Grim Reaper.

Canon: OC Elkhorn Academy

Bo is capable of three things:

The first being sealing magic. The exact possibilities of it are unknown, but what is known is that it requires Bo to hurt himself, it slices its target and it always creates a magical box around the target. The box does not limit the target. Feats accomplished with this magic:
  • Dicing a fellow student into cubes.
  • Creating enough force to rocket into the air with a patch of dirt.
  • Slicing the tentacles off of a level 5 monster. [Highest class in canon]
  • Dicing death to death and usurping him.
  • Unlocking various items.
  • Locking various items.
Bo's second power is his ability to turn into a nine-tailed black fox. This form gives Bo nine black tails, claws, immunity to flame and three mystic balls of fire to control. It also has a vampire effect and anyone he bites will bear the curse as well. The curse also keeps him from being able to hid one black fox tail and ears. Probably, won't matter in this RP, but this curse was significant for Bo's world as people like him were made fun of and shunned.

The third is his ability to access the plane of the dead in which he becomes intangible and invisible to everything, but magic and ghost sensing type things. However, he is unable to mess with the other planes since he isn't dead.

However, Bo's strength is in his hand to hand combat. He excels in kick-boxing, drunken boxing, boxing and wrestling. With enhanced strength and speed he is the top of the Thieves' class.

Bo carries a retractable staff that is secured in a utility pouch hidden under his jacket. He is exceptional with this weapon.

Personality:
Bo is an energetic person despising any sort of sit down work and willing to do anything to get moving. He also really hates the dead because he is always around them. Besides that he is a reckless delinquent that doesn't think much about anything he does.

Short Bio:
Bo attended a monster hunting school for higher education and there he learned how to fight. He studied Thievery 101 which was a fancy class where cursed children learned to utilize their skills. Bo's sealing magic just happened whenever he hurt himself and here he learned to control when and when it wouldn't hurt someone. However, the pain to use it was just too great as was the case with most "Thieves" and he learned to use his body over his magic.

The school held what were called D.Day exams and death was a possibility. Bo kills a kid and meets Ayu. From there they meet Raven and eventually go on a quest to revive the kid. This quest eventually leads to another gal and guy getting involved. In a fight with a level 5 beast the guy dies and the group is inspired even more to steal these souls from death. Along their path they get caught up in a war and Bo comes across a man who unlocks the useless guitar case he had been carrying around for years. They then hold out until they can force the enemy to retreat with the help of the military.

The last leg of the journey for the souls ends up in the astral plane. While Raven and Ayu steal the souls Bo actually challenges death for his throne and wins with the help of his secret weapon. From that point on Bo had become death and reformed the afterlife into a kingdom under a council instead of a tyrant. A series of events known as the Rise of the Ruby Knight then happened in which a man was able to actually conquer beasts. Bo's part in this was limited.

After this Bo had nothing to do and grew bored in the plane of the dead. Looking through possible places to go via a portal he stumbled across the Coalition. He decided to go and join.

Other Info: Bo gets money whenever someone dies.

Other Other Info: Both have a summon. For Sean it is Edispu and for Bo it is the thing that was in the guitar case which turns out to be a mini-person named Kid. Is it ok to summon them?
Name: Mason Moretti, also known as Traveller, or Trav for short

Canon: OC

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: Mason has a golden heart-shaped necklace that unlocks his hidden powers, which he refers to as "aura". The necklace, the "World's Heart," allows Mason to form items or tools out of aura. He most commonly uses a two-handed claymore, a gun, and/or a barrier shield that can form in a sphere around him and allies. At most, Mason's full concentration can keep four objects in stable form, depending on size and complexity. If his aura objects are continually destroyed, Mason can create approximately ten objects before his aura tires out and he becomes physically and emotionally drained.

Among the objects he can create are portals that stand two meters high and allow him to travel between two points or two universes. However, the portals have their limits, as they take up two slots of objects Mason can summon. To avoid wasting energy, Mason can reabsorb the aura items of he's done with them, as long as they aren't destroyed.

Without the aid of the World Heart, Mason's aura can give him a small boost in strength, speed, focus and endurance.

[Possibly OP ability] If Mason has 100% aura stored up, then he can gain a vision of what happens up to four minutes into the future at the cost of being completely drained of his extra aura, unable to use his powers for a while.

Personality: On the exterior, Mason seems cold and distant, but it's all an act. Mason is very kindhearted, and once he becomes attached to a task emotionally, he will pursue it until it is finished. He will not take a life if a different option is available. However, he won't back down from a non-lethal fight. In calm moments, Mason is cold, distant, and logical, but once he's fired up, he becomes passionate, stubborn and caring.

Bio: At the age of 18, Mason's life became rough. In his home universe, the Moretti family is gifted with the power of aura. Unfortunately, his family member don't always use their gifts for good. They have found many rivals over the years, and one of those rivals decided to take action.

Mason's parents sent him on a rite of passage that every Moretti went through to unlock their aura abilities on the same day the rival family attacked. It was during this trial that Mason gained the World's Heart necklace. Mason believed he could use its power to save his family, but by the time he finished the trial, most of his family was killed, all except for his mother and brother.

Discovering this, he panic, and wished to get as far away from the situation as possible. The World's Heart answers, and sent him on his first trip across the multiverse. He spent about a year from his perspective training his abilities and exploring world's before joining the Coalition.

Other Info: Although I am new to Iwaku, Mason is a fairly old character that I've had experience with for a couple years on other places.

Mason is an avid gamer, and will have knowledge of how several world's work, whether "I played that video game" is an excuse, or whether "I explored that world" works.

Mason will respond to male pronouns, but for anyone who is aware enough, Mason would prefer gender neutral pronouns.

Canonically, I'd like to say Mason has spent time in the worlds of Pokémon, Ace Attorney, and Ghost Trick prior to joining the Coalition.

Mason is 165 cm tall, weighs 73 kg, and is a Scorpio.

Mason is a natural redhead and dyes his hair with black streaks.
These all look good to me. Like I said above, all you really need to pay attention to for now is this first post: OPEN SIGNUPS - Civil War

Everyone's hanging out in the bolded areas toward the bottom of the post.

@ShiroKiyoshi
The summoning would be fine, just as long as they don't stick around for long periods of time or have significant speaking roles. Just have a time limit on the summoning, basically.

If characters do die, make sure you understand that ICly reaping souls of the recently dead will likely be frowned upon IC if Sean does it without permission or whatever. As for the cube trapping ability Bo has, we'll be avoiding it being an instant-kill in most cases.

@Mason Moretti
The portal stuff could be an issue in the future, but I'll cautiously say that later in the RP, when the characters are heading to a specific location, Mason's ability to summon portals will be weakened and he would only be able to summon them at two points where he can see, ie. two points in one room.

The future vision might also be an issue as it would be hard to accurately give you what will be happening four minutes in time. My suggestion would be, we can say this power is mysteriously not available during the RP. We can have it make sense plotwise due to there being evil energy afoot.

Last edited:
These all look good to me. Like I said above, all you really need to pay attention to for now is this first post: OPEN SIGNUPS - Civil War

Everyone's hanging out in the bolded areas toward the bottom of the post.

@ShiroKiyoshi
The summoning would be fine, just as long as they don't stick around for long periods of time or have significant speaking roles. Just have a time limit on the summoning, basically.

If characters do die, make sure you understand that ICly reaping souls of the recently dead will likely be frowned upon IC if Sean does it without permission or whatever. As for the cube trapping ability Bo has, we'll be avoiding it being an instant-kill in most cases.

@Mason Moretti
The portal stuff could be an issue in the future, but I'll cautiously say that later in the RP, when the characters are heading to a specific location, his ability to summon portals will be weakened and he would only be able to summon them at two points where he can see, ie. two points in one room.

The future vision might also be an issue as it would be hard to accurately give you what will be happening four minutes in time. My suggestion would be, we can say this power is mysteriously not available to him during the RP. We can have it make sense plotwise due to their being evil energy afoot.

Oh, should have been more specific. Bo's ability returns damage. He broke every bone in his body for those feats.

Oh, should have been more specific. Bo's ability returns damage. He broke every bone in his body for those feats. Thus him not relying on his magic.

The portal stuff could be an issue in the future, but I'll cautiously say that later in the RP, when the characters are heading to a specific location, Mason's ability to summon portals will be weakened and he would only be able to summon them at two points where he can see, ie. two points in one room.

I'm willing to nerf the portal ability. It doesn't need to be very strong, as I could see a battle turning into "warp over here, warp over there, can't catch me." Your idea to keep it to two points he can see seems very fair. Let's go with that. Maybe another limit coul be that making portals still counts towards the ten-item limit, even if they are reabsorbed.

The future vision might also be an issue as it would be hard to accurately give you what will be happening four minutes in time. My suggestion would be, we can say this power is mysteriously not available during the RP. We can have it make sense plotwise due to there being evil energy afoot.

This is definitely a power I knew would need to be rid of. My original idea was a "rewind four minutes" power a la Life Is Strange, but that would become tedious with characters having to repeat everything. I think it's best to lock away this ability, either until it can be properly nerfed, or forever.

However, I think one aspect could be shifted over. I was thinking that the side effect of a full power drain should be applied if Mason creates a portal between universes. After all, it does seem like crossing the multiverse is a task that requires a lot of energy. The Coalition probably has alternate methods of universe-hopping, but a portal to a different universe would be good at moving allies out of a bad situation if absolutely necessary.

I'm willing to nerf the portal ability. It doesn't need to be very strong, as I could see a battle turning into "warp over here, warp over there, can't catch me." Your idea to keep it to two points he can see seems very fair. Let's go with that. Maybe another limit coul be that making portals still counts towards the ten-item limit, even if they are reabsorbed.
Sure, we can add that limit on as well. The power can have its full strength before the characters arrive to that location if you want, but then we would handwave the nerf as a side effect of the unusual properties of that world once they arrive.
This is definitely a power I knew would need to be rid of. My original idea was a "rewind four minutes" power a la Life Is Strange, but that would become tedious with characters having to repeat everything. I think it's best to lock away this ability, either until it can be properly nerfed, or forever.

However, I think one aspect could be shifted over. I was thinking that the side effect of a full power drain should be applied if Mason creates a portal between universes. After all, it does seem like crossing the multiverse is a task that requires a lot of energy. The Coalition probably has alternate methods of universe-hopping, but a portal to a different universe would be good at moving allies out of a bad situation if absolutely necessary.
We actually have had a few Max Caulfields in the past. For the sake of the RP, they have not used her power much, but we've had it on occasion with GM approval. The explanation used then was Max got bad headaches whenever she tried to use her powers.

Anyway, I'm fine with changing up the power. I really only asked for the nerf on the portals as they could be used to, in theory, bypass obstacles in the RP, so keeping it only to an emergency situation should be fine... Verite and I could use it for plot purposes, possibly.

Name: Jak /Mar
Canon: Jak and Daxter Series

Abilities/ Weapons
Dark Jak
Light Jak
Morph Gun
Personality: Jak

Short Bio: This Jak is taken from the End of Jak 3, close to where Damus dies and Jak must go fight Veger and the Precursor robot. After a tender moment of Jak's father dying right in his arms, Veger rubs salt in his wounds. This pisses Jak off and makes him immediately turn Dark Jak.

Other info: Jak joins the Coalition just as he heard there was chances of saving the world along with a few adventures along the way, not without a price though. He still needs ammo and things for his weapons.

Name: Jak /Mar
Canon: Jak and Daxter Series

Abilities/ Weapons
Dark Jak
Light Jak
Morph Gun
Personality: Jak

Short Bio: This Jak is taken from the End of Jak 3, close to where Damus dies and Jak must go fight Veger and the Precursor robot. After a tender moment of Jak's father dying right in his arms, Veger rubs salt in his wounds. This pisses Jak off and makes him immediately turn Dark Jak.

Other info: Jak joins the Coalition just as he heard there was chances of saving the world along with a few adventures along the way, not without a price though. He still needs ammo and things for his weapons.
Looks good to me.

I don't expect you to read everything that's happened before, but here are the first two updates in case you want to check them out: 1 and 2

The only update you need to read though, is the latest one: OPEN SIGNUPS - Civil War

Basic summary is that a Coalition member by the name of Ilona was being monitored because of a dark power within her. A traitor to the Coalition killed someone and Ilona witnessed it, setting off her powers. This caused destruction and killed people, causing a debate whether she should be kept in a secure location to be monitored more closely or left to be free. However, she was kidnapped by an enemy group called Umbrella and taken to a place called Silent Earth. Members of the Coalition (including Jak) have been taken as well and are trapped there.

Status
Not open for further replies.