City Streets: Gang Rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic. ^^ It probably won't be tonight, but I'll have a post up relatively soon.

Reactions: 2 people
Hey there, saw you pretty much all just started so I would like to hop in maybe?

Hey there, saw you pretty much all just started so I would like to hop in maybe?

Of course! It should be easy enough to hop in during this RP! And there is only 3 posts so far. So it's perfect!

Of course! It should be easy enough to hop in during this RP! And there is only 3 posts so far. So it's perfect!

Ok so, I am pretty good at playing male characters as well (even thought I'm a chick) and I can't decide so your pick, badass chick or a hot guy o.o. Help, I really REALLY can't decide xD

Nope. Don't understand the dice thing. (Embarrassing moments on the Internet for today counter: 1)

Yay, LoneWolf! Good to see you!

Ok so, I am pretty good at playing male characters as well (even thought I'm a chick) and I can't decide so your pick, badass chick or a hot guy o.o. Help, I really REALLY can't decide xD

(Sometimes you can ignore me because I'm awkward and weird)

Anyways. I think maybe the male? Maybe????? I'm horrible at decisions! :/

(Sometimes you can ignore me because I'm awkward and weird)

Anyways. I think maybe the male? Maybe????? I'm horrible at decisions! :/

Aw, I don't ignore weird people. They're the only people that I hang out with o.o
And ok I can do male. I wanted to make my character a part of Sons of Satan and a half-werewolf. (still more humans than these) So, if you don't mind that setting, I'll proceed in making CS.

And if anyone wanted this first, let me know. You were there first and I shall go with it. It's fair :)

Aw, I don't ignore weird people. They're the only people that I hang out with o.o
And ok I can do male. I wanted to make my character a part of Sons of Satan and a half-werewolf. (still more humans than these) So, if you don't mind that setting, I'll proceed in making CS.

And if anyone wanted this first, let me know. You were there first and I shall go with it. It's fair :)

Oh good. I'm glad it's okay I'm weird! Haha...

The more the merrier! A half werewolf sounds good. We have a lot of humans in this RP so it's perfect. We can probably have 2 to 3 more werewolves or vampires and it would be okay! (:

Alrighty then, male half-werewolf coming up. I'll get to it right now. Ladies, heads up ;)

Name: Iris Noire/Clyde

Zodiac & Blood Type: Scorpio B/Libra A

Gang: Sons of Satan/Civilian

Species: Human/Half-Werewolf

Appearance: White-blonde hair with misty silver/green eyes. Approximately 4'10". Iris usually wears a black oversized jacket, so long it's almost like a robe. She is rarely seen without this item of clothing, and it makes her look very gaunt and skinny, sickly so.
Clyde stands at 6' and has short black hair. He wears tinted glasses in all forms of weather and at all hours. He usually sports a grey trench coat and black slacks, with a neutral colored shirt and tie. He always keeps a gun on person.
images-2.jpeg

Strengths: An unbending will/extreme determination, agility, the ability to blend in and go unnoticed (not invisibility), obedience, emotional detachment/medical knowledge, weapon smuggling, pacifist ideals, caring demeanor

Weaknesses: A very quick and violent temper, holding strong grudges, misperceptions of the world, a small physique, over-dependence/reluctance to assist the SoS in any way, over-protectiveness of Iris, cowardly

Skills: Theft, spying, intimidation, gun and knife proficiency/anonymity, external connections, first aid

Specialty: Keeping order, dutifulness/medical practices

Personality: Iris is a seemingly very simple girl. She lives off of revenge. Her age surprises many people, as she looks and acts much younger. This is due to her apparent dependence to her caretaker, Clyde. She will take orders without question, and perform her duty to the very best of her ability, making her an extremely valuable asset to the Sons of Satan. However, her bursts of anger and violence have put the gang in many a precarious situation. She also doesn't open up to her fellow gang members, seemingly uninterested in all but Clyde. Because of this, not many people truly know Iris' motives and view her as a threat themselves.

Clyde is an extremely soft spoken and caring individual, morally sound. He is very responsible and thoughtful, especially when it regards the treatment of Iris. Because of Iris' unpredictable nature, he also appears to be a chronically worrisome person.

Bio: Iris and Clyde met on the night of a full moon. At the age of 2, Iris was homeless… and a certain series of events that night left her without her real brother as well. Mistaking Clyde for her brother, she clung onto the werewolf. Feeling the weight of what had transpired, Clyde had no choice but to take the child in. At the age of 13, Clyde was an active member of the Sons of Satan. Finding Iris completely changed his life. Slipping away from the gang, he seemed to vanish from the radar completely. Wary of search parties, Clyde cut his hair short and began to pursue a completely new career: that of a doctor. However, gang affiliations did not evaporate so quickly. One day, the Faceless Assassins had ambushed the boy, one of the members mistakenly recognizing him as a Son of Satan. Willing Iris to run, he faced his old adversaries. Blood ran thick that day, and Clyde barely escaped with his life. Iris witnessed the whole event… and learned of her saviors true identity: he was a half-werewolf. As Iris grew up, she only held on tighter to Clyde. The image of the Faceless Assassins burned into her mind, their red cloaks as deep crimson as her hatred.

Despite protests from her caretaker, Iris left the day she turned 17 to join the Sons of Satan. After the confrontation with the Faceless Assassins and through vague stories from Clyde was she able to piece together a small understanding of the gang rivalry in New Angeles. Waiting to take her revenge on the cruel vampiric members of the Faceless Assassins, she aligned with the Sons of Satan to do just that. Little did she know that her very own caretaker -her world- was once a part of the same group.

Relationships: None (views Clyde as a brother)/Girlfriend

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
@heliacalRebirth, that is fantastic! I appreciate your characters a lot. Very very interesting story. I'll update the front page with their names soon! But you are accepted!

Finally wrote my IC, not realy good, but I always have problems with the first posts. They're the ones that must oil my gears.

Fun fact: The text is 666 words long.

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Ah!! The shops! I love it!! Did you guys plan this? Haha!

Sifter, I think the 666 word count fits your post! Ha! Very nice. Very nice.

Name:
Ace Colt, or A.C. for short

Gang:
Sons of Satan

Species:
Half-werewolf

Appearance:

Hijikata-Toshirou-anime-guys-23377142-1200-845.jpg

Strengths/Weaknesses/Skills:

Strengths:
Ace is a strong close combat fighter, he is agile, fast and endurable. He is also a precise and fast shooter.
Due to his half-werewolf blood, his sense of smell, hearing and sight is better than that of humans.
His mental state is always stable and his intelligence and quick thinking goes before recklessness.
He is a good tactician and skilful in breaking into the objects.

Weaknesses:
He is a fast runner, but a bit clumsy with his long legs and it's easy to get knocked down while running.
Ace hates explosives since he is a perfectionist and sees no beauty in blasts. Besides, it hurts his sensitive ears and might cause them to bleed.
His sense of smell does him no good if something smells bad, he can't stand it (except cigarettes).
Strong light or flash can disorient him.
He is a gentleman and would never hurt a woman which might be a problem from time to time, though he would naturally disable her in the most polite way if needed.

Skills:
Close combat, shooting, fast learner, stealthy, skilled burglar, full moon transformation (totally not obvious). Teeth, claws and brute strength when transformed into the werewolf.

Speciality:
Stealthy take downs and professionally breaking into the asked location

Personality:

Biological traits:
Ace is 6'3 ft tall and slim. Even so, he has a decently muscled body (not too much of anything) with wide chests. He is agile, fast and endurable on the long runs, and pretty strong even when he is not in his werewolf form. His long legs make him somewhat clumsy while running, but are very efficient in combat. Ace's senses are above average and also quite useful to him on a daily basis.

Psychological traits:
He is intelligent and wise, prone to quick and logical thinking even in the most dangerous and alarming situations. He doesn't do anything for no reason at all. Always calm and tolerant, unless he is in the middle of a job, or is genuinely pissed off (mostly in his werewolf form is where he becomes aggressive and pretty much all opposite of his usual self). Ace knows his way through with charm, politeness and charisma as long as that kind of approach works fine. If not...well...It is on. He is also a perfectionist and a workaholic.

Sociological traits:
While encountering other people, he is talkative, classy and nice, but never reveals more than needed. His mysterious nature attracts people, usually women. To his companions in gang he is respectful and pretty much friendly, but on his own way. He is a smart gambler and he usually gets what he wants with his wide and clear smile which makes it hard for people to even think that handsome fella is involved in any type of shady business (such a little angel >:]). Always a gentleman, he hates men that raise hand on children and especially women. Therefore, his opinion is that if the female is the main target, the female should be sent as the leader of the party. He is sensitive to weaker sex and kids and he is almost over protective if he thinks they're in danger, even if he never saw them before (explanation in bio). He is a bit flirty, player and Casanova, having it his way from time to time, but it is all in good fun and if both sides agree.

Bio:
Ace is a son of a father banker and a mother lawyer. They both live away, but always there to help their son if needed, even from far away. But Ace never insisted. Now he just preserve them if his gang companions get into the trouble of some kind. All and all, his connection to his parents is only by blood, since Ace never appreciated them too much. He was always a straight A student, charismatic, favourite cookie in the jar, and his family was a role model for more or less everyone. However, his father was pretty much a real deal when it comes to the expression "The Wolf of Wall Street". Indeed he was something people would never understand, but he successfully sustained it. Thanks to his money, he had all experts he could possibly have around that helped him with that. When their fist child was born, Ace's older sister, his parents were thrilled she was just a normal healthy kid.

However, Ace was different. Even thought his transformations could be easily controlled by him staying inside and sedated during the full moon, he constantly showed signs of enhanced senses and body control. But it was not before the dark event that happened in his family once Ace turned 16, that he had shown his full werewolf potential. At that time, his sister was married to a famous musician and she was almost four months pregnant with her first child. On the night it all happened, her husband got home late and the had a fight that ended up in his sister being brutally beaten up and suffering a violent abortion. It was a great hit to her family, especially Ace that ditched school so he could be with her in hospital. But after she got better, she became depressive and soon committed suicide. At that point, Ace wanted a blind revenge. However things weren't going as planned.

He was waiting for the night of the full moon, and lying he had his sedative, he sneaked out, making sure to get to that guy's place before the transformation starts. Although he only wanted to beat him up the way he did to Ace's sister, he ended up killing him with no bother at all. It caused a great fuss and scandal, but as soon his father paid for it, police had nothing on Ace. Just to make sure, his parents sent him away to New Angeles where he had stayed. Father helped him start his own Real Estate company that kept bringing him a lot of money that he used to found galleries and a lot of institutions in New Angeles as an anonymous person since he wanted to be left alone. Here and there he used to play a piano in a couple of restaurants where he could hear about the real picture of New Angeles and it's rival gangs.

The point where he was invited to join the gang was when he helped Sons of Satan break into on of the banks his company had contract with, along with taking out the guards. Ace agreed in helping them if needed as long as they leave his belongings alone. Why he did it, he couldn't answer himself. At first it was a bit of appreciation he assumed, but as soon as he managed to get through the history of that gang from his reliable sources, he found out about their roots and he assumed that they are the only ones that might appreciate him for what he really is, and not just because of his money and a family name.

Relationships:
He had a lot of passing affairs and one night stands, but yet he hadn't found someone who would be worth of attaching to.
He is pretty sceptical and doubts people, so his friend list is close to empty. Except for his gang members, he mostly consider everyone else a "job" and not a "friend" material.
Relationship with his parents is mild and usually goes as far as a phone or a video call.

Other:
Ace plays piano and generally likes music
His favourite animals are wolves but not just because of his blood bound to those creatures, but because of their nature
He likes fine food, but he likes the spicy one the best. He hates "junk food"
He is talkative and likes to hang out with people that he finds pleasant, even if it is for no purpose at all
He smokes a lot when he is working hard, or is stressed out

Done :3

Last edited:
@Alice Falling Thank you very much. I'll see to put up the first post as well now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.