Not open for further replies.
Icee <3 I love him personally.

The ultimate paparazzi, and he plays guitar. ^.^b

Name: Michael Willson.

Gang: Sons of Satan

Species: Human

Appearance:
ID5-1-3-274x300.png

Black hair with blue eyes, average build, light skin tone. Mostly wears a helmet to cover his face.

Summer attire: Biker leather jacket, light blue jeans or green cargo pants and black sneakers
Winter attire: Blue winter jacket, dark blue jeans and black hiking boots.
Home attire: Navy V-neck sweater with grey sweatpants and socks and sandals.

Strengths & Skills: Brown belt in Krav Maga (level G4), skilled with his knife (Karambit), lightning reflexes, high pain tolerance, good repair and programming skills, great with motorcycles, great sense of humor, very poetic.

Weaknesses: Bad with firearms, stubborn, afraid of dogs, dislikes bystander/innocent casualties.

Specialty: Gangs muscle, novice hacker.

Personality: Tackling the most dangerous jobs, Michael Willson faces every situation with a dark sense of humor (He tends to make jokes even when it might cost his life) which joins his nothing-to-lose behavior.

Mike has a poetic sense of describing his actions. He knows his doings are bad, but believes he should not be punished for his actions.

Michael Willson pursues his goals with deep perseverance, No matter how injured he might be, when he sets his sights on the target, he refuses to let go of it. Making him perfect for his job.

On the other side, in his daily life mike is different: He is friendly and self preserved. Trying to talk his way out of trouble and helping people who need help.

Michael is also interested in anything exotic, some might call him a hipster (but until he starts wearing glasses and a beret, I call it BS).

He avoids swearing, which adds to his poetic sense of describing things.

Bio: Michael grew up in the 1990s. Living with a wealthy and loving family. When he was 10 he started showing interest in motorcycles, buying a broken scooter (with his birthday money) to repair it. He had decided to become a mechanic in the future, then he became interested in repairing electronics.

When he was 16 he graduated from High School with average score and decided to enroll in college, following a new dream of becoming a computer programmer.

During a seminar he met Guy ("Guy" is his actual name) who introduced him to Israel's Krav Maga martial art, the art that Mike had later trained in. Guy later became Mike's best friend. 2 years later Guy was killed by a mugger who wanted his wallet.

Michael later fell into a state of depression, later even becoming addicted to crack for a short while. He fought his addiction, but his criminal instinct grew. When he was 21 he joined the Sons of Satan (SS he calls them), proving himself to be a valuable asset to the gang.

But as badder he became, the more he changed inside. His view on world had changed, he decided that this will be whom he is for the rest of his life, because, as bad as it already is it could always be worse.

Relationships: None.

Other:

Lives in a apartment at Main street.

Main weapon is "the tiger's claw", an Emerson Combat Karambit.(https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...SGFxVuZWG9GRDW_EyCWqPPHMTMLDh5WZdln5h53SZbKYg)

Rides a 2010 Aprilia RSV4 superbike. (http://ultimatemotorcycling.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/2010_RSV4_Factory-4.jpg)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So it's in like... Connecticut? Also want more players, modify the map a little bit. I could atleast try.

Anyway my CS. I think i will finish it today.

Yeah I guess in Connecticut! Ha... Also, I don't quite know what to do with the map. It was just supposed to be a general idea thing, so you know about where everything is and how close you are to the other gangs and stuff.

@Akuma - He is very much so accepted. I enjoy Isaac very much. Glad to have you two aboard! (:

@Sifter - He's awesome! He's a very lovely addition to Sons of Satan!

When i get home i might modify the map yo make it a bit more likeable

Thanks for talking about modifying the map (:

Also, I think maybe I'll create a Faceless Assassins character and then I'll post the IC. Maybe more people will join when they see the fun we are having. Hehe.

Awesome RayChel! Nice to see you!!

Also, @Lonewolf888978 and @That Lombax Dude, do you two plan to make characters? Just a friendly reminder! Haha!

So next post will have my other character, a FA. And if RayChel makes a FA too then we will have 4 on each gang so far and 2 civilians, which will be very nice!! (:

Edit: Actually I'll wait to post another character until I get responses. I would rather not try to make a 3rd character if we can get two more people to be Faceless Assassins, but I want to start tomorrow! So we will see!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Rowan Sted
Gang: Faceless Assassins

Appearance: Rowan stands a little under six feet tall. He doesn't have a lot of muscle, but his light build is good for running. He has light-brown hair and eyes a shade darker, and a gentle smile that makes children like him.

Strengths: Tactical thinking, personal relationships, and a winning smile
Weaknesses: Physical power, aggression
Skills: Orating, friend-shipping, sprinting

Specialty: Public Relations, Propaganda, and Defense

Personality: Determined, or maybe just stubborn; very friendly and personable; gifted with words and a quick mind; and forever loyal to those he loves.

Bio: In the seventh grade, Rowan's only parent--his mother--died from illness. Everything the two had was sold to pay off the debts accumulated by her time in the hospital, and Rowan was left alone. He had no other relatives to speak of, nor would he accept being taken from his hometown. He continued attending school, working oddjobs to pay for food and sleeping wherever he could--usually in homes that were empty or the resident was away for whatever reason. It wasn't an easy life, but Rowan did well in hiding it from his friends and classmates.

A girl in the grade below him noticed. Joy Tanner, only daughter of the wealthy Joshua Tanner and heiress to his fortune, noticed his difficulties and offered to get him a job. As embarrassed as he was to be discovered, Rowan wasn't in a situation to refuse. He was introduced to her father and began work as a servant in the estate.

By joint consent, neither Rowan nor Joy disclosed the arrangement to others at the school. They did end up spending more time together, though. Rowan moved up to high school, but out of habit would end up at the middle school to walk Joy home every day. When she joined him in high school the next year, they were already an official couple.

What Rowan didn't know (because Joy was forbidden to tell him) was that Joshua Tanner was a discrete supporter of the Faceless Assassins--mostly by funding. He'd met some of the members already, though, when they visited the estate. He was a bit leery at first--they were kinda shady--but over time he found he liked them. A series of somewhat bizarre events led to his discovery of who the Faceless Assassins were and he became a supporter. He couldn't fight and Joy made him promise not to do anything dangerous, but he was a gifted orator. He became something like a clean-up crew for when the FA made trouble; if a crowd witnessed a fight, Rowan would be a 'random citizen' to praise the FA for their heroics in saving them from the evil SoS. It didn't work perfectly--people can't be converted with a single speech--but it did help prevent decay of the Assassin's image. Mr. Tanner allowed him to do so as long as he did not shirk his obligations in the manor and to Joy.

It was when Rowan was a senior that tragedy struck the family. Mr. Tanner was discovered supporting the Faceless Assassins and was targeted by the Sons. The assassin (if you can appreciate the irony) was killed, but the damage was done; Mr. Tanner was dead. Joy was to be sent to live with her aunt, a prospect that neither Rowan nor Joy could accept. He did the one thing he could do to keep her: Rowan proposed to Joy, and she gladly accepted. To their everlasting joy, the two found that enclosed with the will was Mr. Tanner's written consent should Rowan propose to Joy. By state law, that was all they needed.

Now Rowan has almost graduated. Outside of school he helps Joy run a shop and helps the FA build a good image. After graduation, he's going to keep studying at the local college. They've both agreed that they're nowhere near ready to start a family.

Relationships: Wife - Joy Tanner Sted

Other: Rowan promised he wouldn't go looking for trouble. But if trouble finds him and those around him, fighting isn't out of the question.

64833084_people1.jpg

Name: Joy Tanner Sted
Gang: Faceless Assassins

Appearance: Joy has long, straight, blonde hair that stretches down her back and hazel eyes that sparkle. She is a little taller than five and a half feet and has a build even lighter than Rowan's. She isn't fragile, though; her practice has toned her body decently well.

Strengths: Leadership, Organization
Weaknesses: Muscle, being alone
Skills: Leadership, Spear, self-defense

Specialty: Management

Personality: Commanding, yet caring. She has her father's ability to lead and her mother's heart to love.

Bio: Joy was always aware of her father's support of the FA. She learned self-defense when she was young, and has kept in practice. As a hobby, and thanks to her father's wealth, Joy studied Sojutsu--"the art of the spear." There isn't anywhere for her to compete, but she enjoys it nonetheless. Her mother died at childbirth and her father never remarried, so Joy grew up largely on her own until Rowan came into her life. She's been dating Rowan since middle school and married him after her father was killed several months ago.

Joy's greatest goal as a child was to spend time with her father. It was difficult, but she had enough of his dominant personality to make it happen. Joy forced her way into his business, both the legitimate shops he was running and later the darker contributions he made. She did not doubt her father in his support of a gang; she believed in his same conviction. When he died, Joy was almost capable of taking his place; if she had quit schooling, she may have been able to. But her father didn't want that, and he didn't want to leave her in a place that would endanger her life so. Most of his small empire was sold or given to associates. Only a few shops were left to Joy--those in New Angeles. Two shops in the East End mall and one in the Center were all that he left to Joy.

She is happy with that, though. Still a Junior in school, Joy couldn't handle much more. Because it was the Sons that killed her father, she is much more aggressive in her support of FA than her father was; but she lacks most of the resources he had. Joy spends most of her spare time with the gang members--both because it is safer than being alone and because they are like her family.

Relationships: Husband - Rowan Sted

Other: The collapse of Joshua Tanner's empire is well-known; nobody could find any remaining ties to the Faceless Assassins. The Center Mall shop that Joy owns is a game shop--a legitimate business that pays its taxes and all. This is Rowan and Joy's shop, providing a steady income so they aren't just bleeding Joy's inheritance. The two at the East End mall are practically gang property, as Joy is willing to use them for whatever the FA needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that solved everything, RayChel! Accepted! I love your characters! Very interesting story!

I just realized I am going to have a major long Friday, we have a performance tomorrow and we usually go out for ice cream afterwards, so I am going to post the IC now. Don't feel pressured to post ASAP.

Also, should I take character pictures and make this nifty little icon things that you post at the beginning of your post so you know at a glance who is talking and everything? How do you guys even feel about those?​

Thank you! I feel like I could do a better job of writing it, but I'm holding some parts for the IC.

For the icons, Idol and Composer is the first time I'd seen it. It's kinda cool, but I'm just as well without it.

Okay! It's the morning of... what day? What month, for that matter? May?

"If" I would make a modified map, it woudn't be my priority, writing in IC would be. But i decided that if I make a better version of it, the style would be based off Google maps. I would take the road shape from New Britain, Connecticut, and leave all the locations as they are.

On another note... Wait when is this roleplay set again?

Don't even worry about the map, Sifter. And this RP is set in the modern day. 2014-15 you know.

Saturday, May 10th, 2014.

If you didn't already have a day in mind. I just don't know if I'm supposed to be in school, cutting class, or out for the weekend.

erm... mabye i still am thinking on it...
involved in qute a bit of RP's right now...

I was actually going to ask you what would be best for your characters RayChel! We can go with that date, it sounds good

@heliacalRebirth, you can still sign up and be a SoS (:

Status
Not open for further replies.