City Streets: Gang Rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Alice :D

Gonna get a CS up later, its 2:22 here o.o

Ha! I know that feeling. Last time I tried to post at 2 AM.... That just... No. Didn't work. Can't wait to have you post though!

Maybe Modern Fantasy?

Maybe. I'll see if I can get it moved or changed to that. I think that sounds better than Miscellaneous.

Ah... I wish this RP was a little more popular~

Me too. I think it needs a better banner. One with guns and shit. That'd get people here I think.

Or we could also like drag random people here and...owo

Haha! We could do that! I could also make a different banner!

I did get it moved so hopefully it won't be lost in all the miscellaneous! And we can just drag people here like Haruka suggested!! That sounds fun!!

Yosh!It's settled then~ *starts making pastries for people who will join* *runs off to look for people who could be interested*

@Alice Falling I could make a banner for you if you'd like. Its kind of my specialty. Gfxing and all that jazz~

@Alice Falling I could make a banner for you if you'd like. Its kind of my specialty. Gfxing and all that jazz~

Really?? That's awesome! I'm only good at super simple things. (Note the banner, ha) So you want to, that would be lovely!!

We need more male testosterone in this RP, I've realized. I'm the only one playing a male character and I've never done that before so... It will be interesting!

I think i will join this, but please answer theise questions:
1.Where is New Angeles located?
2.What is SS backstory?
3.Can i post an appereance of a normal man, or must it be an anime picture?

I think i will join this, but please answer theise questions:
1.Where is New Angeles located?
2.What is SS backstory?
3.Can i post an appereance of a normal man, or must it be an anime picture?

1. New Angeles is located somewhere between Boston and New York (Yes, I know that is like a 4 hour trip/range.) I took the idea from GTA, how they have like Liberty City and playoffs of real cities, you know?

2. I was actually about to post, in the next post now, both of the backstories for Sons of Satan and Faceless Assassins. So hold on a bit! (:

3. Yes you can have a normal human. I just use anime pictures for everything because I don't like looking up human photos. It creeps me out! Haha!

Reactions: Wanderfool
Sons of Satan: The Back-story

**Note: This story is not meant to offend anyone. If I offend you then I apologize greatly. It's just an unusual story that explains why they call themselves the "Sons of Satan." Maybe you will agree.

Back when New Angeles was first being built a church was put up. A wicked priest called himself "a true man of God". And he taught from this church. Really he was running a cult and he himself had a gang. This gang was to implement punishments for those who would not listen to the priest's messages.

But then they made a mistake. The gang decided to pick on John Malory's family who was resistant against this church. John Malory was just a man, a strong man, but he was nothing more. He was not in a gang at the time, but as the priest's gang felt necessary to constantly bullying and beat John's family, nearly killing his younger sister, he felt like he should do something against this priest. He had seen enough torturing and threatening in the new, and still growing community, of NA. So he pulled together some friends and planned an attack on the gang and the priest.

At one of the priest's sermons they evacuated all the people, pulling a fire alarm, and their gang kidnapped the priest. They held him hostage inside of his own church. They began to lock him in the closet and because of the mass confusion nobody in his gang knew that he was still inside the church.

The fire alarm wasn't just a distraction because John Malory and his new gang burnt down the church with the priest locked inside. Without the priest his gang was no longer needed.

Why they call themselves the Sons of Satan? The last words the priest said before John and his gang left to light the church on fire was, "You demon creatures! I will have redemption! You will burn in Hell!" To that John made a sarcastic remark, "We won't burn in Hell, we will reign in Hell." And this created the new gang known as "Sons of Satan". To those who wouldn't burn in Hell, but really are heirs to Satan's throne.

Rumor has it: The Sons of Satan's headquarters is built on top of the burned down church.

*Side Note: Originally all members were male, but as time went on they accepted females too. They just never changed the name because it has a nice ring.

Faceless Assassins: The Back-story

Many centuries ago a young vampire was hired by his female lover to torture a young man until he returned what was stolen from the lover's family owned store. Of course the vampire gladly accepted and did as he was told. He slipped in with the shadows and quickly took revenge, the only thing that was seen of this vampire that night was the shadow he casted on the young man.

The vampire started to protect this little store and quickly other stores noticed too. Slowly but surely they all began to ask for help from this vampire. They would leave messages at night in their mailboxes with some money for the vampire to do as they asked. Sometimes the tasks had nothing to do with stores but their own personal revenge. The vampire didn't mind, in fact he found it fun that he was hired to silently kill, torture, steal, etc, from people.

This business ran on for a long time, even after the female lover died.

One day the vampire was asked to kill a werewolf and of course he agreed, werewolves being vampires natural enemy.

Unfortunately though it didn't end well for the vampire and he died that night fighting the werewolf. Luckily he left a note that described his business to a young vampire and to two humans who proved they could be as sneaky and ruthless as a vampire. These three decided to continue his legacy and business. Calling themselves the "Faceless Assassins" because of their leader whose' face was never seen in combat.

Now with the new city built and up for years now the Faceless Assassins decided to expand themselves and create a gang within the new city where they would continue on with their business, which is being hired to kill/torture/steal/protect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wanderfool
i got a really good idea for a civilian, so reserve a spot for me my cs will be up today

1. New Angeles is located somewhere between Boston and New York (Yes, I know that is like a 4 hour trip/range.) I took the idea from GTA, how they have like Liberty City and playoffs of real cities, you know?
So it's in like... Connecticut? Also want more players, modify the map a little bit. I could atleast try.

Anyway my CS. I think i will finish it today.

Seems like i will have to finish my CS tommorow!

Name: Isaac Cee
Nickname: Icee
Gang: Civilian
Species: Human

Strengths/Weaknesses/Skills:
Skills:
1. Parkour
2. Stamina
3. Boxing
4. Fast

Weaknesses:
1. Not as Intellectually advanced as others
2. Physically his fist's aren't as strong as a usual boxer
3. Very Clumsy at times

Specialty: He is a pro photographer, And a very good musician, he fills the web with photos he takes of the gangs and the territories, he is like a little news channel at times.

Personality: Friendly, Nervous, Reckless, Down to earth, Sometimes very monotone

Bio: Isaac Cee, A name some know as Icee, He grew up in New Angeles. His life that of a normal moderate lifestyle, living fancy was something he did not do. Once he made it out of his parents house, he left to go to a photography college. College was a new experience for him but he made it through with good enough grades and finally had returned home, due to the rise of two gangs in the area of New Angeles. He had known a bit about them but now he was more interested in the story behind them, He slowly began to make his life work about the two gangs. Reporting territories online or usual sightings of the groups, even pictures of the gangs but not their faces. He always felt the rush of danger in what he did, for the fact that maybe they didn't want publicity and maybe some did. It was amazing to him atleast how these two rival gangs had not destroyed the city, but he has yet to capture what rumors go on about the gangs.

In this world they seem to have more than just humans, He has heard some fables of the two groups having Half vampires withing the Faceless Assassins and Werewolves in the Sons of Satan. He had yet to completely capture and image of either group but some reports depict that of large wolves in the woods on full moons and the gangs all together not enjoying being out in broad daylight, Mainly the faceless assassins. This story could have been big for Isaac and if he uncovered this he could become internet famous, even though he lives in this small apartment. It was something for him to look forward to, something for a future, yes he works another job to obviously get his apartment situation set. But in this hectic world who knows what is going to happen next, he could be picked off this world at any moment now, and he is making the best of it at these very moments.

Relationships: He has no relationship as of yet, but he has been looking for a girlfriend...not very successful

Other:
-Photographer
-Skater
-loves Animals
-Sometimes he is over dramatic
-Plays guitar
-Writes some songs

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.