City RP 2

"That's honorable, I suppose," she said with a little smile as she began rocking back and forth on her heels. She let her black hair fall into her face, not quite caring to brush it out of her eyes, either. Her eyes were trained on the floor, at her feet. She wiggled her toes with a soft and barely audible giggle, then lifted her head again to look at Vic. "I don't do anything like that," she said with furrowed eyebrows, then brought a hand to her chin as she looked up and adopted a thoughtful expression, "I.. don't remember much. I got hit by a car... got amnesia.. the only thing I remembered was my name." she giggled again, quietly.

He looked at her and nodded. "Cars will do that. I'm sorry to hear about that." This girl was really turning out to be a charmer. "So were you, like, able to dress yourself or was this like biiiiig amnesia? Like, forgot how to poop amnesia?" Victory was a rather informal person, and often forgot the gender of his company. "Wait, no that was stupid, I'm sorry."
His computer beeped at him. "You've got mail"

"No!" she giggled, now grinning at him, "Acute amnesia. I just couldn't remember a few things, is all. Still can't." she shrugged, then quickly, her head turned to look at the computer as it beeped. The "you've got mail" guy's vouce annoyed her. She didn't know why. She knew it was a recording, but come on. How could someone be that enthusiastic about mail? Every time? One thing she did remember was when she was a little kid, how she loved getting stuff in the mail... birthday cards, and even those free magazine subcriptions that her mum would help her fill out, just so that she'd feel special about getting something. But, as age progresses, things start to lose their magic. Innocence is lost, and naïvity still lingers, but... you just know more. I suppose that's why...... She thought to herself, To preserve what innocence that one has left...

He turned around and opened the email. "This is bad. My guys say Carl is out on another job. Tonight." He stood up andwent over an armour. He opened it and took off his jacket, pulling out a different one. This jacket was lighter and had pockets all over it. He pulled out a belt with a holster on it and strapped it on as well. He began removing clips from the amour and filled the pockets with them. They fit in perfectly. Lastly he pulled out an oblong bag and threw it over his shoulder. "I have to go. Stay here."

Lily watched as Vic started bustling around, gathering things together. Her hands found their way to the hem of her shirt, and she lightly began running her fingertips over the soft fabric. Her eyes followed him as she turned, still watching, but then sat down on the computer chair. "What are you gonna do..?" she asked with a slightly concerned tone. Lily might've only just met the man, but, that didn't mean that she wouldn't be concerned or worried about him. It was in her nature to worry... so, that was what she did. She folded her hands in her lap and rubbed her thumbs together as she continued to watch and wait for a response.

"I don't know yet. But I'm going to stop him. He can't keep killing. I don't care if they are criminals." He walked to the front door. "Use the phone on the wall if you need to contact me." He opened the door and stepped out. "Oh. And please don't follow me." He closed the door and set out into the night, following his Intel to Carl's next target.

"But..!" she said, standing to walk towards him, but she halts and slouches slightly as he closes the door. Even after she heard his footsteps grow fainter as he walked away, she still stood in that position. She heaved out a soft sigh as she relaxed further and walked into the main livingspace of the apartment. She sat herself down on the couch. Her small frame indented the couch cushion ad she stared forward, looking at the wall. What was Vic going to do? Was he going to kill this Carl person? He had said that he had to stop him, even though the people that the hitman was killing were criminals. That would make Vic no better than Carl, if he killed him. Two wrongs don't make a right. And she really didn't want to know what three wrongs would make. She pulled her legs up to her chest, resting her heels on the edge of the couch cushion as she hugged her legs against herself to rest her chin atop her knees.

The club rats were packed into tye night club and Carl was sure he would be able to blend in better. It also would he a problem of moving faster and Carl was all about getting around quick. A gorgeous woman dancing in a tightly fitted red dress came dancing over on Carl. Her back was pressing up against him while her hair was flowing down his face. It smelled like a waterfall and shined beautifully in the flashing lights of the club. If he was not working he would have already popped one of his goodies and get the party started but like as hard as he played, he was focus and hard working. She turned around in her black heels and whispered dirty things and pointed to the bathroom. When Carl told her no and left her side he saw that she just shrugged it off and went to the next guy.
This time in here wasn't meant for play even though he wanted to. no, this time inside the electric scene was for a head with a fat price. The head was owned by a Italian mob boss by the name of timmy the "thin." Which amused Carl somewhat because of timmys profile picture he saw of him exposed that timmy the thin wasn't thin at all. In fact I would say it would have taken a forklift to carry him, thought Carl as he scanned the club for his mark. He wouldn't make any move unless he was sure his Target was here.

Victory stood watch on a rooftop outside of the club. He watched as Carl went in. The Intel was definately solid. Her checked his pistol again to make sure everything was in order. He wasn't going to mess this up.
He couldn't get into that club dressed the way he was, so he decided to wait outside.

She couldn't just stay there. She hopped up off the couch, then bounded off towards the door. On her way, something on the computer screen caught her eye: He hadn't closed out of the email... she creeped over to it, acting as though someone might walk in and catch her at any moment. She peeked at the message. It had the intel regarding the information and point where Carl was taking out his mark tonight. Some sleazy, maybe swanky bar/club in town. She had to go there. She took note of the name, read over the directions to get there a few times, then headed out the door.

She trotted down the street, watching as people passed her. She'd exchange awkward glances with random passers-by, but just kept on walking at a fervent pace. She didn't want to lose him. The sun had already set, and the streets were lit dimly with the towering streetlights. As she came up to the club, she saw Vic standing outside on a nearby rooftop, checking his gun to see if it was working properly. She made sure that he wouldn't see her, and snuck into the bar, out of his line of sight. She was also somehow able to make it past the eyes of the usher... she was clearly underaged. She looked around the area, not spotting Vic, taking note of the fact that he hadn't yet entered the venue, then stopped dead in her tracks, staring wide-eyed ahead of her as she saw that Carl was standing not six feet away from her.

Oh, this was...my...jam! Carl wasn't worried about the mission at the moment when BOOM! The bass of a new joint by a local dj came roaring out the speakers. He could not help himself from moving his body. With all that talk earlier of being professional he switched right into being different. He moved with the beat as he waved his left hand from side to side. He began trying to convince himself his Target wasn't even there. He reached into his front pocket and grabbed one of the three little goodies and placed it on the tip of his tongue like so many more were doing around him. No water to be found he started to become worried before another man knew what was going on and face him a water bottle. "Take it man!" He exclaimed as Carl nodded back and drank some water to help swallow the pill. Get ready for a few hours of fun he thought as he glanced over at a familiar young woman. That cant be? It was..that was the girl that he ran into earlier in the day. "You." Was the only thing that came out of his mouth.

Lily swallowed as his eyes fell on her. She wasn't afraid, but... was wary. How could she not be? She witnessed this man kill two others not a few hours ago. And he recognized her. A twinge of fear panged in her chest as something like butterflies began to fly around within her abdomen, the tips of their wings tickling her insides. 'You', he had said... he knew who she was, but not who she was. Surely, he knew enough people that would be able to help him find her, and her name if it was necessary.

She could run. No, she couldn't... he would find her. What good is a hitman if he can't find people? Lily stood still, locking her eyes on him, doing her best to keep on a straight, emotionless expression. She was tense -- that, he'd be able to notice. What was that pill? She thought to herself, then the slightest smile curled on her lips. That would hinder his ability to attack her, if he had decided to.

He was on guard, he had time before the drug really kicked in. Was she working for someone as well? He had tons of questions and only one way to find them. He slid past a few bodies that were dancing between them to get close enough for her to hear him. With his hand at his back gripping his pistol he asked.
"Hey, you. Why the hell are you following me?!" He looked at her for a moment and could read from her eyes she wasn't the trigger that pulled that stunt earlier but there was something else. She may have looked innocent but somehow Carl figured she wasn't. Her eyes told him she was excited about death. He came close and told her to leave here and never to come find me again until he looked over her shoulder to find his target walking in surrounded by three body guards in black trench coats. Carl smirked, they had to have automatic Uzis under there. They were getting closer and Carl had to think fast. If he took a shot now he could end up missing and even worse hitting someone else. He didn't mind if others died but would have to hear about it from his employers. He knew that it was bad for business so he had to think of another plan. It would have to be quite and all he had that would suffice was his blade he kept at his side. Quick and with ease but he would notice someone coming at him..he needed a cover.
He looked back over to the young woman and a brilliant idea came storming through his mind as he smirked. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to him he began leading her to dance.
He brought his lips closer to her ear before whispering, "Looks like you get to help out. Play along and no one gets hurt alright?" He continued dancing with her as the club was getting rowdy from the new song that began to play. He noticed she was nervous and went back to explain to her. "This has to look real." He looked over her left shoulder and saw that his target was arm lengths away now. Carl would wait for the perfect time when he was closer. He spun her around and back towards him as their bodies joined giving excitement to the surrounding crowd. This is it thought Carl as he pulled back his blade and bumped into his target. With three speedy jabs to his heart the target moved forwards a few steps before realizing he was hurt. He stared down at his chest and saw blood trickling down.
"That's my cue, got to go. Oh, and you dance really well." He smirked and slid away from her walking towards the entrance of the club before the hired body guards even had an idea what was happening.

Vic awaited the moment when he would see his target. He spotted Carl exiting the club and reacted immediately. He left his perch and tagged along behind Carl. He waited until they were in a secluded area, down an alley way right by the club. He pulled up a hood and jumped out behind Carl. "You there! Are you Carl?" He held his hand on his gun that was setting in the holster. Of course it was armed, but he wanted to appear as harmless as possible.
"I've been watching you work, and I want to have a word."

The young eleven year old after the argument ends between the two men at his dad's work location leaves the place, his father still having not met him yet. He decides just to take a walk around town to clear his head and think about how to approach his father. He comes by the secluded area by chance while he walks around, sees the guy with the gun, sees the other guy, and ducks behind a corner to where he won't be noticed.

When he walked out the club people started acting up. A panic happened as people screamed for help. The security came running past and Carl left the entrance without any hassle at all. He smirked, job well done he thought as he made a left down the street. His heart was beginning to race and color and sound became ever more clearly and colorful, the drug began its effects. What a bummer he thought, but realized(with the help of the drug) that it was a beautiful night out and he shouldn't worry as much that he wasted it already. In fact, He reached into his pocket and fingered two more little presents he had stashed away. It may be a start of a good night.
The drug may have started but his senses were still intact. He could hear the sounds of someone following him and he hoped it wasn't that woman again. He turned down a back alley his hands in his pocket before suddenly stopping after hearing a command. He did not turn around at all. He simply smirked at the mention of his name. Someone knew who he was but wasn't shooting at him. Curious, but did not want to cause a scene. He replied
"Sorry partner, you got the wrong guy. Names Matt. I think the guy your looking for is further up the block." He gave a hand gesture as a farewell and continued onward down the alley. He would have stay and chatted abit some other night but now he was determined to party the night away. It was a celebration anyway for his second job he'd done in less than twenty four hours.

Victory wasn't letting him get away that easily. "I'm sure Don Cornelio would disagree. And I'll go ahead and assume "Thin" is in a similar condition. You got a thing for fat Italians or something?" If he didn't respond to that, he was pretty committed. "Come on, bounty hunter, man up." He chided.
"Nah, you're not even good enough to be a bounty hunter. Just a murderer. A lawless gun for hire, spineless and without any moral code. Couldn't bring someone in alive if you tried. 'Course, killin's easy. You don't have to deal with the capture. Yeah, I'd go ahead and say an invertebrate money-bitch like you isn't skilled enough for bounty hunting."
This guy had to have a breaking point. Vic was getting angry just talking to the guy. His brow furrowed and his lips twisted into a grimace.

He waved away the insults that were thrown at him. He was in a happy mood and nothing at the moment could bring him down. He continued walking, passing a small child behind the corner. He must have been watching. Carl shrugged it off as the drugs began to peak and he needed to grab some fresh air instead of the this damp alley air. The man had some guts insulting him. If it was any other time then now he would have killed him and be done with it but Carl was on cloud nine and he went where his senses took him. He smiled at the small child and patted him twice on his head before saying.
"You shouldn't be out so late. You should go home where its safe." Strolled by and decided instead of going to a club he would want to be outdoors. Only problem was where that could be in the middle of the city. The park, he thought. It was only a few blocks down and he would enjoy the rest of his high there. Turning down the next block he could smell food from each cafe as he passed by. The normal people laughing and cheery as the ate and drank themselves to death. The city was full of them. The noise of the cars was some what of a bother to him but he knew he would make it to the park soon enough. The lights of the city were everywhere and just lit the stage of Carls life. He had been in this city for twenty five years and wanted a way out. He thought some more about it almost missing his stop as he passed by the entrance to the park. The sign overhead said "Welcome to the garden of Eden." Carl smiled, If the garden of Eden was like this...he would have rather been in Hell.
He strolled down the paved walk and his jaw was tensing up. Trees were all around and was the only thing that resembled something more than just a concrete city. The bums would lay out under the bridge or near benches trying to keep warm. The drug was peaking hard and his eyes began to twitch. He needed to find a focus and began looking up at the stars. He found a nice quiet spot and sat on a green painted bench. legs spread out and he sat back, relaxing. This felt good...just wish it would last forever. He stretched his hands out and thought back at the guy who was cursing at him. A bounty hunter? Me!? No, just your simple thug. Gun for hire. He looked deep in himself and tried to figure it out but could not find himself anymore. The city seemed to claim another wayward soul.

Victory sighed. This guy wasn't going to stop. "I've got my eyes on you." He hollered after Carl. After that he left the alley, relaxing immediately. He dropped his anger act and headed back down the street. Starting a fight here was pointless and he wasn't going to follow Carl all night. He decided to head home. As he walked down the street, he decided to return to the club to inspect the aftermath.

He was using her! She scowled in disbelief, but then a nervous tremor arched up her spine as she again realized that this man was a killer -- and he had her within his grasp. The situation left her feeling a little.. excited, though. Not knowing what might happen next. She just hoped and prayed that what might happen wasn't... fatal. Lily danced with him, even though she wasn't thrilled to be used as a cover. Her feet moved swiftly along the floor with certain finesse and lightness, yet defined and precise movement. The crowd around them began to get a little rowdy, perhaps excited to watch the two. Oh, great. How cliché is this..? she grumbled to herself in her mind, then rolled her eyes as she was spun and pulled back towards him. She had felt a warm splatter of something against her skin, that wet and slicked over the skin of her arm. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end at the feeling, and she felt that she couldn't reply to his compliment before he turned and slinked out of the club.

Lily spun back around to see a man with three stab wounds to the chest -- blood was pouring through each wound. The stabs would definitely prove to be fatal. As the man fell to the ground, a chorus of screams erupted from the crowd as they broke away and formed a circle around the corpse. Lily was still frozen there, with blood splattered on her hand, and forearm. Shit. She felt her heart rate increase tenfold as she let her eyes alone dart around the crowd, the only person there within the circle, having not been able to move as though her feet had been cemented to the ground. "YOU!" one of the guards shouted, then both of them quickly made her way to her. "N-no! You're making a mistake..!"
They grabbed her by her upper arms -- the guard who grabbed her right arm had a hard time holding on, as that one was slippery with blood. "Let.. me... go!" she struggled, jerking her shoulders left and right, but the two men were much larger, and much much stronger than she.

"Carl! You asshole!" She screamed at the door through gritted teeth, her jaw was clenched, the strain obvious in her neck. What was she going to do? All these people knew was that there was a dead man, lying bleeding on the floor... and she was the only one left standing there, with blood splattered over her.