City of the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica saw as the bag was thrown into the building. As she heard the gunshots, she couldn't help but want to go and help. Knowing that the man needed Insulin, she reached into the Quarter-Full Box of Insulin and examined it. It should last 12-18 Hours once she injects it into him. After all, she was a Nurse and her Job was to help others in need. She looked down at Kassandra. "Don't worry, we'll get out of here soon, but we need to help Trevor. I'll go help him. I'll give you his bag so you can examine it, okay?"

A Friend In Need...

Kassandra nodded before taking a deep breath to relieve herself. She wasn't going into labor anytime soon, but she did want to get to a place that's comfortable for her, because leaning against a hard counter wasn't that comfortable. Jessica then ran to grab the bag before sliding it over to Kassandra. She unscrewed the Suppressor on her Handgun. There was no longer any use in being quiet now that Trevor's Shotgun was going off. Because he put a pipe on the door keeping it shut, she shot the window out before removing it so she can go out and help him. When she ran outside, she saw that he was breathing heavily. He's going to need the Insulin soon or he would surely die. Jessica took aim as fired at the Infected, making sure they were at a safe distance from Trevor so the Blood wouldn't get into his eyes or mouth. For once she was making use of her Military Training, which she was grateful for. When she got up next to him, she opened up the Insulin and gave it to him while keep the Infected at bay.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SheriffLlama
Ari made a visor with her hand, the sun bearing down on her relentlessly. She was sure the department store wasnt far off. When she was in the apartment when she heard the broadcast, the location was only a few blocks away.

She stuck to the back alleys. For an oddity, the infected seemed to gather in the center of the street. Its not like any motor vehicles running, so they were the ones who ruled the street, like some morbid gang. The alley stank of cat piss and garbage, but it was far safer than roaming the streets. She only had a few bullets left in her one Kap and a full clip in the other, but ammunition was precious. She wouldnt waste unless she was about to have her throat torn open by a grotesque monster.

Gunshots fired, and Ari's head snapped up from examining a trash can. She hated resorting to such petty things, like she was a starving stray on the streets, but she had no choice. She was running low on water, and anything will do. She got to her feet and set herself a pace of a slow job. Maybe somebody was hurt. Wait. Why would she care? This world was a dying one, the only person she should be concerned about is her own self. Damn. No matter how much she loathed this plagued earth, she was still human, one with emotions, and one of them was compassion and sympathy.

There. The department store. It seemed to be still intact, and there was a bar on the main door, keeping others from getting in. Outside of the wide doors, was a horde of the Infected. Another round fired off. Was that a shotgun? Those were horrible, having to cock back each time and having to reload the shells. Taking the dagger from her waist, she ran torward the horde, her boots thumping against the broken concrete.

One of the beasts turned on her, opening its mouth in a horrific display of broken teeth and bleeding throat. It gurgled, the blood in its jugular bubbling, and half lunged and half fell torward her. Ari raised her knife, and the blade slid neatly into its eye socket, sinking into the hilt. It dropped the to ground, its body thumping with a sickly sound, like a bag of beat being thrown on the concrete.

She saw another man, who's age she couldnt decipher. He looked young and old, but one thing she did notice was his lack of energy. His shoulders sagged, and he was busying himself reloading his gun. Her dagger would be competely useless. Pulling out one of her Kaps, she fired off several rounds into a few. The bullets stuck in their brains, hitting like water balloons against brick walls, their skulls popping like tomotoes.

She ran to the door, cursing silently as the door bar blocked her way. She jerked on the bar and grunted in frustration. She whipped around, firing off a few more rounds that landed neaty into the skulls of nearby Inftected.
The man was noewhere in sight. Did he get bit, eaten? Was that Trevor? She had insulin, and he hoped to everything she could get it to him in time.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Quietly, Cameron followed his sister out into the abandoned hall. Of course, there was no one there, but he still kept close, these creatures tended to come out from nowhere. He followed down the hall, took a left and then stopped at the front door. Cameron blinked, watching his sister carefully remove one of the bars to let herself out. "I thought this was just check..." he mumbled.

"It was, originally, but we're running low on medicine here. And, well, if I told you we were going out, you wouldn't have followed me," Anjelica whispered, stepping out into the open and holding her sword ready. She smiled slightly when nothing was in sight and motioned to her brother to follow. Which, to her relief, he actually did. She then started on their normal route towards the local pharmacy, one they had been using for the past month.

As they neared the building, Cameron jumped, about ready to run as gun shots could be heard. Anj frowned, glancing down at the building from the hill they were standing on. It seemed some poor bastard was stuck in a hoard of the Infected. Oh well, it was none of her business. She just hoped that they either died quick, or if they got away, they managed to leave some of the medicine behind. The only other pharmacy nearby was two blocks away and too much a risk to go to with her brother by her side. She turned to walk away, slinging her sword over her shoulder to carry it better.

"We're just leaving them there?" Cameron asked, watching the mess before and wincing when another shot was fired.

"Since when did you get a spine?" Anjelica asked, glancing over her shoulder. "They're done for, there's too many for them, even if we helped. Besides, if we stay here, there's still a risk of actually being shot." Turning away from her brother, Anjelica froze, coming face to face with an Infected. Gulping down a scream, she swung her blade, slicing through its thick skull. As it fell, she could see more of them stumbling towards the pharmacy. Those idiots. Using gunfire in a hoard of zombies only brought more and now they were stuck in the middle of it.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Julie was in the warehouse where she and her brothers live she was alone her brothers were out getting the daily care package. She turned her iPod and browsed through her songs then she heard zombies at the banging at the door. Instinctively Julie grabbed an old pipe and saccured the door then she grabbed a satchel an put her iPod, radio, and safety kit in there then she went up the stair to the cat walk and looked for a way out then she found a window pointing near the zombies this gave the perfect shot for one zombie so instead of retreating she decided to shoot it with her bow and arrow and she got a perfect shot after that she expected to eventually run out of arrows so she grabbed her oldest brother's gun, her blades, and her bow. She had to be perfectly armed her brothers would kill her for going out alone unarmed, this was the first time she ever killed a zombie and now it probably won't be the last she had to go on and warn her brothers that there are zombies trying to get in so she went out a window in the back of the werehouse and started to make her way out. Finally she ran off to find her brothers

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sylar watched the commotion on the streets below. He swallowed, turning to see Meghan standing beside him, watching through the window as well. "Sy... We've got to help them." Meghan said. "They're gonna die."

"They've got it under control - just look. They've got plenty of guns." He said. "Besides, neither of us would be any use." To that comment, Meghan turned and walked from the kitchen window, towards his bedroom. She was going to get his gun. "Meghan- Don't even think about it!"

"Someone's gotta help them!" She responded. He followed her into his room, as she crouch at his nightstand, pulling the gun from the drawer.

He stood in the doorway, blocking her exit. "No. Not happening." She stared incredulously. She shook her head and gave a sarcastic laugh.

"Sy, just imagine if that were us!" She snapped. "What if it were me, huh? What lengths would you go to if I was the one stuck out there?" Sylar shook his head stubbornly.

"No."

"Then get out of the frickin' way so I can do it myself." She went to push past him, but he didn't budge. He sighed in defeat, extending his hand.

"Give me the gun." He commanded, to which she complied, a slight smile on her face. "Be ready to buzz us in when I call up." She nodded, following him out to the door. "Stay in here, or I swear I will tie you to that couch."

"Go Sy, I'll stay here." She promised.

He nodded, opening the door and running down the hallway. He crashed down the four flights of stairs, arriving at the front door to the complex. The two doors - a normal one locked from the inside, only accessible by being buzzed in or with a key - and a large metal deadbolt one that was opened in the morning and closed at night. He unlocked both doors, and looked out on the street, the sun hitting his eyes hard. The noise of the gunshots and the infected was almost too much for him to take in.

He made sure not to get to close to the horde to attract their attention. He was about to go help whoever the horde was chasing until he saw that a couple of infected attacking a woman at the pharmacy door. He bolted towards the door, aiming his gun. He pulled the trigger once and it clicked. Safety off, you idiot. He swore to himself and corrected the mistake. His first shot went into the back of one of the infected, drawing it's attention. "Hey! Come get me!" He said, back up for it to follow. When it was away from the group, he went closer, and fired a second shot from about four feet away. When he made it to the woman, he stepped to the pharmacy door, gripping his hands around the bar and ripping it from the handles.

What he saw inside took him aback. A startled woman lay on the ground, obviously pregnant. His thoughts raced. The deadbolt door could hold off any walkers that followed them to the apartment, so they'd be safe. "Come on! Follow me!" He said, hurrying to the woman. He extended a hand to her to help her up. At the door, he pointed to his apartment building. "Call the buzzer for apartment 4-10 and ask for Meghan Macey. She'll let you in!" He said, trying to sound as sincere and urgent as possible. When she was off, he turned towards the horde, firing poorly-aimed shots at them.

Trevor glared at the girl he thought was guarding the pregnant woman. He winced as the the insulin pen stabbed into him. He wasn't feeling as weak now but hev was running on fumes. He had to act fast. He scanned the area looking at structures and their flaws. Then he noticed the perfect opportunity there was a structural flaw in the fire escape. It could easily be brought down he looked to the woman who stuck him.

"I have an idea but your going to have to trust me. I'm going to lead the walkers through that alley. When most of the horde is following me bring down that fire escape over the alley. I got her into this mess I alone need to fix it remember that manhole I was telling you about. Take that manhole and follow the path on the map in my bag backwards. You'll enough up in my building there's a key under the knocker. There's food and water there. If I dont comeback take it all. Good luck !"

Trevor pulled his knife from his side and jabbed it into the mean of his fore arm cutting a gash crimson fluid flowed from the wound Trevor slung his arm around in the air getting most of the hordes attention. Then with one last adrenaline fueled dash. He darted towards the alleyway. With the trail of infected gaining behind him. In truth Trevor was unsure how he was out running these creatures. He hope the navy woman would follow his instructions. Now he was alone, losing blood and, running strictly on adrenaline.

Though Trevor had a backup plan he wasn't going to go out a hero.
He was just cleaning up his mess. Trevor noticed an abandoned building that should have a rooftop exit. He moved into it and slammed the doors shut. He grabbed anything he could to barricades the door enough to buy him Time. he then moved as quickly as he could up the stairs heading for the rooftop.

While Trevor led the undead away, Jessica was unsure of how long he was going to last. But she spotted a few people helping Kassandra inside. With the infected no longer charging at her, she ran back in to help Kassandra and greet whoever was helping her. Kassandra was greeted by a scruffy man and a young woman. As they helped her up, she looked as Jessica returned. "Look, guys I appreciate the Offer, but I have my own Safe Haven." She said, declining on going back to their Apartment, as she preferred to go back to her own. Judging by the Position of the Sun, there was no way they were going to make it to Trevor's Sanctuary in time. Instead, she opted to go back to her own Apartment, which was a few blocks away. [BCOLOR=#333399]Soon, Kassandra and Jessica parted with the two people, nodding in thanks for their help from earlier. Soon, they were on their way back to Kassandra's Apartment Building. Jessica had Trevor's Bag in check as well, as she was going to review it and instead go check out what he has to say the next day because it was getting dark and Jessica wasn't in the mood to be eaten alive. As soon as Nightfall hit, they were heading up to Kassandra's Apartment.[/BCOLOR]

Muttering under her breath, Anjelica grabbed her brother and pushed him towards the university. They couldn't stay, not after all the commotion that was caused. If the others survived, good for them, she didn't care. Ignoring the complaints from her brother, she literally shoved him back into the building.

"Is it necessary to shove?" Cameron muttered, smoothing out his jacket and turning to look at his sister. Noticing that she was still outside, he glanced out, frowning. "What are you doing?"

"We still need medical supplies," Anj mumbled.

"Are you insane? They'll kill you!" Cameron replied.

Anjelica swung her sword over her shoulder, smiling at him. "Don't worry. I'll be back before you know it. Just stay right here and don't let anyone in." With that she left, knowing he would close up after himself. He was a slow boy, but not stupid. As she walked, she only hoped that no one was left in the building, Infected or not. She was not in the mood to fight corpses nor was she in the mood to help the others.

Finally, she arrived at the pharmacy. She carefully ducked under the doorway, careful not to make a noise in case the zombies were inside. When she had straightened up, Anjelica looked around the room, noticing quite the mess.​

Julie kept walking she was ready for any zombie attacks until she saw zombies coming towards her the fifteen year old girl ran as hard as she could then found a pharmacy she quickly ran in and locked the door until the zombies left then she saw another girl who looked three years older than her

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=#333399]As soon as Kassandra and Jessica made it into the Apartment, it began to rain. It was going to be a long and stormy night. But since they were on the Top Floor, which is the Eighth Floor on the Building, Kassandra didn't really worry. Jessica made sure the Door was locked, but since barricading it meant being locked in and they had no other way out since there was no fire escape, she didn't barricade it. Their supplies was going to last them for a while. Jessica kept her gun on the Coffee Table so she could be ready just in case someone tries to break in. But she was glad to be able to crash at a safe place for tonight. However, Kassandra was the one who needed rest. After all, she's pregnant. "Jessica, is it alright if you help me out with the ultrasound? I haven't had a Prenatal Check-Up in a while."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333399]"Um, sure." Prenatal Care was not exactly Jessica's Specialty since she was in the Military. As Kassandra lifted up her dress, Jessica put some of the Ultrasound Gel onto Kassandra's bare belly and an image appeared in her Phone, which had little use since the Military more then likely cut the City's capability of contacting the outside world. From what Jessica could tell, both Mother and Child were in healthy and stable condition. Both women did find it unfortunate that a Zombie Apocalypse struck a month before the baby was born. Tomorrow, Jessica was going to see if she could salvage a Military Radio so she knows when Special Forces will be coming.[/BCOLOR]

Ari watched as the man, probably Trevor, climb up into an abandoned buiding, taking most of the hoarde with him. She looked back inside the building and noticed the shadows she had saw earlier dissapear. Damn. Did she really miss the only opportinity to meet new people in this shit hole? Probably. But why would she care? She didnt want more mouths to feed. Ariadne needed to take care of herself.

She dispatched one more Infected and used the bulk of her elbow to smash in the glass of the Pharmacy. Bad idea. She couldnt baracade the door anymore if she needed to. Well, shit.

She slipped inside and took out her Kap, holding the trigger with her index finger. Who knows if anymore of those bastards were in here. Well, she might as well try and lure them out.

She took the butt of her gun and smashed it against the steel frame of the window that she had just broken in.

"HEY. BASTARDS, COME AND GET ME!" It sounded lame and cliche, her voice still unfamiliar to her. She had hardly spoken since everything turn to Hell.

Michael had been staring out the window of his temporary room for quite a while now, listening to the sound of gunshots in the distance as the sun set over the rooftops. He hoped whoever was still out there was safe, since that was all he could do. Normally, he'd go out and go check on them, his conscious forced him to, but not this time. Nights in a big city had always been a dangerous time to be outside, but with what's going on now it was just crazy to not be indoors before dark. Without a good vision of your surroundings, you're bound to run into something bad, which in these times would well mean death. Be it by zombies or looters, there was no saying which was worse. Michael wouldn't consider going outside after dark unless his life depended on it, so helping them was out of question.

A gentle tap on the window, followed by many more, snapped Michael out of his train of thought. Michael slid his hand down the window as the rain started pouring down. It reminded him of better times, of back home. Watching the rain pour, hit his window and then trickle down had always been one of Michael's favourite passtimes whilst studying. The gentle sound it made was the perfect background noise to study with and whenever he needed a break, he'd just look outside. Either at people running to get under cover, at the raindrops flowing down the window, or at the wind in the trees. Everything about it was hypnotising, there was no better stress relief for this man.
But it no longer helped relieve stress, at least not with the amounts of stress he was dealing with right now. How long had it been, now? A month? Michael had long forgotten how long it has been, what day it was, how many he's killed and had to kill. Nobody should have to see as much death as he had this past month, it was horrifying, but the most horrifying part was that he had come to terms with this life. He was lucky to be able to adapt to this lifestyle so quickly, albeit at the life of others, but he kept telling himself that the day he no longer cared about what he's done, that he no longer prayed for those he had to murder to survive, was the day he'd give up because at that point he'd have turned into a monster. But that day had come a week ago, and he didn't care about not caring. He'd get through this ordeal no matter the cost. He'd bash in every skull in this godforsaken city if he had to!

These thoughts wouldn't do, they would bring him down, cloud his judgment, slow him down which would mean his end. He had to keep a clear mind, perhaps some food would help. "Hell. What have we got, still?" Michael said to himself and reached for his backpack, moving his tools around to find his cans. Five left, that would make for three meals maybe. They were unlabeled, so the meals he had were always a surprise, he could always only hope for something good. "Something good please." He said to himself as he opened the first can with his swiss army knife. "Beans." He sighed in relief. It certainly wasn't too bad a meal, especially with the few slices of bread he found. They were stale, yes, but they hadn't gone bad yet. Soaked in the beans, they'd be good to eat again. A nice meal, then a well deserved rest. Today hadn't been so bad.

Ari's boots pounded the asphalt of the street, her heart slamming against her ribcage. Her lungs felt small, miniscule, unable to take in air as she ran.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

These ones were fast, practically at a slow jog. And their target? Her. She was running, but only making up half the pace they were. Ari was tiring, she couldnt run like this forever. They would eventually catch up, and she would be a gonner.

There. A building. It looked vacant, and if she could lock herself in a room long enough to jump out the window, she'd be fine.

They were catching up, fast. Shit. Fuck, DAMNIT!

Her lungs burned and her legs ached. Almost there. Almost. There.

Ari broke the glass of the door with her fist, cursing loudly as the shards cut into her skin. The blood dripped down her arm, making her shiver. Adrenaline was pumping through her viens like wildfire, setting her body aflame. It turned to ice in her heart, the fear making it seem like her ribs were contracting around her lungs and heart.

She bounded up the stairwell stairs two at a time. She could hear them, their disgusting groans and gurgles, the fast shuffling of their feet. The horrific gnashing of their teeth. She went up until she felt it was high enough for her to jump out the window and not break her legs when she landed, and turned sharply down the carpeted hallway.

It seemed almost normal up here, like the world below didnt exist. Even the carpet still smelled of the chemicals they used to clean it. The hell? Why was she calling it normal? That did exsist anymore. Normal wasnt a thing in this fucked up world.

She randomly selected a room and turned the knob. What? LOCKED? Crap, damnit, this was bad. Why was it locked? She started banging on the door, pushing the bulk of her shoulder into the wooden frame, hoping it would budge. They were still closing it. She could hear them in the stairwell, gurgling the blood in their throat. Ari did something she swore she would never do.

Panic.

Her eyes felt hot with tears. No, this couldnt be the end, could it? She didnt want to die, not here, not now. Please, God, NO.

She continued to pound on the door, using her fist, her knee, her shoulder, anything that would make the door budge, just a little, so she could squeeze through.

Ari hadnt prayed since the world died. Here she was, praying the door would open so she could escape the death that was crawling steadily up the stairwell.

It seemed the pharmacy was empty, for now. People were screaming outside, and the Infected seemed to be interested in an external source. Anjelica sighed, relieved that nothing was trying to kill her, yet. Letting out a yawn, she made her way to the back of the shop and began to fill her bag with the necessary vitamins, tablets and cough syrups that would help her and her brother survive. On top of this, she began collecting odd little pieces for experiments. If she could study the Infected, she might be able to find a cure, or at least, a useful weapon to use in emergencies.

Picking up an outdated serum, Anj pulled a face, imagining the smell it might make. She shoved that in her bag as she heard someone enter the building. A young girl, almost the age of her brother, it seemed. Anjelica rolled her eyes. She didn't want to deal with this. Knowing the girl had seen her, she tried to exit the building through the back door. Passing into the back, she remembered that the door was, in fact, broken. Bummer.​

Julie saw the older girl try to leave "uh you might wanna not do that" she said" there were zombies chasing me they were too many of em so I ran here and kind of lead them here" she said "sorry, guess we're stuck here"

[BCOLOR=#333399]After a couple of minutes of caring for Kassandra, Jessica smiled as she cleaned the gel off of her belly before lowering her dress. Afterwards she decided to lay down on the couch, wanting to rest after just coming home and going out to look for supplies. Jessica smiled before putting a hand on Kassandra's belly. "You're going to have a beautiful baby girl." Suddenly there was banging on the door, which startled both women. Jessica decided to go check it out, grabbing her handgun. Whatever was on the other side[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#333399], Jessica was going to open fire if it were a looter or one of the Infected. Unless...[/BCOLOR]

Someone followed them here and the Infected followed them! Because of the desperate banging, Jessica opened the door to see an exhausted girl. As she heard infected coming up the stairs, she was worried about how many there was going to be...But she knew she didn't really have that much ammunition, but she still had a full magazine. She had to keep the infected at bay. As they charged, Jessica had to make a quick head count; There were at least fifteen of them. If anything, she had just enough rounds to take them all out. There was no time for double-tapping, so she had to make the shots count. As they were within shooting range, Jessica opened fire as time felt like it was slowing down thanks to her new Adrenaline Rush.

Anjelica's hand twitched. The previous zombies had only just left not even an hour beforehand and this girl had manged to bring an entire horde to replace them? The back door was broken and the front was locked... For now. Anj took her time to look around, completely ignoring the girl's existence. She had to get back to Cameron before he decided to freak out. As her eyes trailed over the ceiling, the girl noticed a small manhole. If it didn't lead to the roof, there was still a chance that she would be able to break out. Plus, there was plenty of pressurized cans in the room, she could easily make a distraction with them.

Letting out a sigh, Anjelica turned towards Julie, here eyes holding no care for the girl. "I have a plan but you must do as I say, understand?" she asked her, tilting her head to the side. It was something she hadn't done in a while and she almost laughed when her hear tickled the back of her neck. She was going ahead with the plan whether or not the girl complied, but her assistance would make things much easier.​

Ari was about to slam her shoulder into the frame one last time before it opened. Her momentum threw her forward, cursing loudly as her bruised shoulder landed on the soft carpet of the apartment.

Everthing moved so fast before Ari could react. She saw the Infected drawing closer. A girl with an enlarged stomach. A girl with a gun moving past her. Gun shots. Bang. Bang. Bang.

While on the ground, Ari realized how tired she actually was. Her energy was nearly gone. Wasted on that damned hoarde. The people in this apartment would probably kill her. Did she want that? Did she care? Probably not. This world was shit anyways. Maybe dying would be a good thing.

Breathing was such an effort. Her lungs were probably already dead. God, it hurt. Her chest was folding in on itself. She probably had a few broken ribs. God, it hurt so bad. She tried to open her eyes, but the world only spun faster.

She let out a groan and reached for her knife. She would go down fighting if she had to.

Blood splattered all over the walls and doors as Jessica fired bullet after bullet. For the fifteenth and final infected, she fired one final headshot and it fell over the railings. The last thing she heard was a satisfying splat on the other end of the hall. She reloaded her weapon as she looked down at the young woman reaching for her knife. "Hey, you're hurt, take it easy." She closed the door and locked it with the bolts before scooping up the girl in her arms. As the girl was able to find them, Jessica figured that having the lights on had something to do with it. She was amazed at all that the there was even any power left in the city. Either that or this Building was being powered by a Back-up Generator. If there were any other occupants in this building...where were they? Or perhaps Kassandra activated the back up Generator. It only seemed more probable.

An Unexpected Guest...

Kassandra got up to turn off the lights as the young woman was already here. She took a deep breath before looking over at Jessica, who was carrying their guest over to the couch.

"Hey, Kassandra, bring over some water, this girl looks dehydrated."

Kassandra walked into the Kitchen to grab a bottle of water and walked over to the Living Room where they were and set it on the Coffee Table. Because she started having back pain, she sat down in the rocking chair before grabbing her pregnancy guide and resuming the ready while Jessica treated the injured girl.

Jessica carefully examined the woman for Bites and Scratches. But she just looked exhausted. "Its okay, I'm with the US Navy Nurse Corps. I'd be more then happy to help you. Any serious injuries? Besides dehydration?" She handed her the Water Bottle that Kassandra had left on the Coffee Table.

Trevor managed to get to the roof with no problem. he began stuffing debree, and what ever else he could into the door. He leaned up against the door and just allowed himself to relax a minute. Once he caught his breath. He looked to his surroundings he had very few escape options but it wasn't hopeless. Though he was upset that the woman didnt shoot the fire escape down like he said. If she had the sound would have distracted and stragglers from the horde. Which would have helped him make a clean getaway to the manhole.

"Just like everyone else she did just enough to get her ass outta hot water. Probably glad the zombies would have such a big snack while she made a break for it." Hunger made Trevor grouchy and irritable also he was hoping that the woman would have at least tried to understand his plan. He stood up and breathed heavily he had so very little energy left. His gerth starting to show its true disadvantage he couldn't fight anymore if he had to. Also now he was at great risk could he get back to his apartment especially smelling like a whopper and fires to the walkers now.

Why did he do that he could have stole the insulin and let the others deal with thd horde. No he plays solider boy for a whore and a dike. What made him go soft he pondered it as made way to the ladder of this builbuildings fire escape. He hoped this was more stable then the one he drug the infected Under. Once he finally got down he realized how much time he actually wasted on that roof as he watched the sun set. Then because there wasn't enough trouble for the universe to get its jollies off it started to rain.

"Damnit just when I thought it might be easy to get home." Trevor sighs and pulls his hood up as he staggered towards. The manhole hoping the rain would actually camouflage him some. He took it slow and stuck to the areas where it was pouring. Testing hypothesis he seen few stragglers now really paying him any mind. Mostly because they where paying more mind to the hordes attention.

Finally after what felt like hours Trevor made it to the manhole he came up from earlier. He carefully descended into it before following the path he toot before but backwards. Trevor was slightly shocked no survivors really took advantage of the sewers the infected typically are all on surface. He pondered on how he was going to bring the group back to him so he could store the insulin.

Status
Not open for further replies.