City of Souls OOC/Interest Check (Closed/No More Posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooooo... Who wants to start a relationship with my Catherine? ^.^

I might make another character. Though I'm not sure. I might make Micah McCoy. Aniela's brother

And I'm sure that Aniela will be called the 'Cray Cray' girl. Because of all the disorders she has. I think I'm going to have fun playing her.

@Last Bunny If you feel like making a second character then go ahead! I'm gonna have fun with Aniela too :D

We do need more men in here... Though I need another idea to hit me. *skips off to look for ideas*

We need more gruffness...

@Rosie Just noticed that there were way more girls then dudes. But then again we do have another three to four potential members. I sent that invite out to a ton of people lol.

@UltimaCircuit Yeah we do! Girl Power! I have a question! Does steel count in "earth" attributes? Like Metals?

@Rosie Hmm. One thing I didn't think too much about. Having Earth Type Attributes be able to use steel and such would be too much. That would stop most attributes attacks. I'll put that using steel is not allowed.

@UltimaCircuit , Okiday. Hmmm... Then I suppose Ice will have to do just fine! ^.^

I shall be putting up Leon Grey soon~

Would a scythe count as an axe?
And what about hammers?

Hey. I hope you don't mind, but Micah might be just a weeeee bit crazy as well.

Hammers fall under blunt, and scythes feel like a gray area. Could be it is the final form, with a sickle as the first.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wanderfool
Ah! Thanks for the hammer part, and I was thinking Scythe for final form... Hmmm... I don't know what weapon to pick... Rawr. Well THAT would make things easier @Verin You take away the scythe and I get stuck with bad ass hammer!

Status
Not open for further replies.