City of Souls OOC/Interest Check (Closed/No More Posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Last Bunny You're accepted! Thanks so much for applying again :)

@Rosie I like the idea of a large Padrone agency. I may incorporate them in later. You just gotta fill out the Soul-Mate part and you will be accepted.

This seems like it could be fun. I might join this, I'll watch the RP for a bit before I decide anything.

@Sora1297 Great man! Thanks for considering the RP. It's actually my first time ever running one.

Character Sheet
Alexander Cromwell

hot_guy_by_stefanmexicola-d4mbyog.jpg

Personality: Alex is a soft-spoken guy, not a leader by any definition. He prefers to spend time alone, though does interact with society occasionally. Oddly enough, he also has an out-of-date sense of heroism, more along the lines of a feudal knight than someone in this time. However, despite how kind he usually is, he's a good shot with most ranged weapons, leading him to be an instructor for police forces and members of the public.

Skills: Marksmanship
Discipline
Investigational Skills
Evasion
Relationships: Very few, except for immediate family.

Soul-Mate Character Sheet

Deren Barnson

Personality: Once Alex's best friend, Deren now works with him as a Soul-Mate. Like Alex, Deren is a quiet man, but is always suspicious of anybody he hasn't met. This has to do with the fact that he was killed during an armed robbery while depositing a check from work.

Backstory (If they have a significant one): Killed in an armed robbery, "conscripted" by Alex in order to "free" him from the loneliness.

Soul-Mate Type: Ranged

Soul-Mate Attribute: Wind

Soul-Mate Level: 1

images

images

tumblr_m5td60LjFy1rtt10jo1_500.png

@Verin Accepted! Watch the thread to see when the IC will be up. Ty for joining.

No problem. This seems interesting, I must say, though I guess that's obvious.

Padrone

Name: Luna Adame

Clare.jpg

Personality: Luna's personality could be taken in many ways. Some say that she's shy. Others say she's quiet.. The best way to describe her would be to say she is quiet around those she doesn't really know, and because those people aren't in her inner circle she doesn't talk much. However, that changes if you are someone she is familiar with. Luna only talks when she really needs to, and whenever she does speak she is really blunt and straight forward. She's a fighter and doesn't take crap from anyone that includes those who tries ordering her around. Whenever she comes off as rude you have to learn to look past that and acknowledge that she always has a good reason for anything she does. She is also very protective of those she care about.

Skills:

-Thief
-Manipulation/deceit
-Close-Hand/ Hand to Hand Combat
-playing piano, violin, and cello
-making people angry

Relationships:

None. All family were killed in a supposed car accident. Luna believes that was staged though. While in the military she was once told that her parents were working on something big. They were researchers after all. She was just never told what that "something" was.

She's a waitress at a cafe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soul Mate App

Name: Akari

Personality: Akari is a lot like his master except he isn't as much of a hot head.

Backstory (If they have a significant one): Ask

Soul-Mate Type: Sword

Soul-Mate Attribute: Wind

Level One Appearance:

lvl 1.jpg

Level Two Appearance:

lvl2.jpg

Level Three Appearance:lvl3.jpg

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_4792RESIZED.jpg

Name: Reika/Rei Akahana

Personality: Rei is normally mysterious and quiet. She keeps to herself and refuses to speak to people unless spoken to politely, often causing her to be misunderstood. Despite acting the way she does because of the way her family treated her, she is a kind person.

Skills: Calligraphy, painting, arranging flowers

Relationships: none/abandoned

Occupation: Flower arrangement/Took over a flower arrangement store that was rivaling against her family's business.

Soul-Mate

Name: Saigo

Personality: Saigo talks a lot more than Rei. He isn't afraid to speak his opinion and is only loyal to Rei; often calling her Ms. Rei or lady Rei out of respect. Often times, there will be a time when Saigo will show fear when Rei is mad or upset. Although he sometimes jokes around, he is serious when it comes to certain situations and during a battle, Saigo will not hold back his malice from being murdered when he was alive.

Soul-Mate Type: Sword (Katana)

Soul-Mate Attribute: Fire

Level One Appearance

Level Two Appearance

Level Three Appearance

Last edited:
@Kuroshi It looks nice. You will be accepted once you post the appearance photos for your weapon :)

Haha, will do ^^ I'll edit it soon once I find photos of the sword.

@Last Bunny I already got the first IC post written, I am just waiting for people to finish their Soul-Mate side of their character sheet.

Okay! I was asking because I'm excited for this.

Done~ Hope everything is in order, just let me know if I need to change anything!

@Rosie Wow! Pretty nice character. I really like that background info. The dual wielding is also very unique, but Level 1 will probably be taking quite a toll on Catherine's energy since she is going to be using two Soul-Mates. Other than that you're accepted! :)

• Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
@Verin Yup. Once I put it up (which may be later today) you guys can go ahead and post in it. The OOC will not be closed though. There will probably be room for more people for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.