City of sin

C

chrono

Original poster
locked in eternal war Heaven and Hell. There are armies of angels fighting hordes of demons which has caused earths sky to darken By 2017, most of the human race is gone and much of the Earth is a desolate wasteland

The world's monster population has also suffered terribly due to the war but opportunities have appeared as well monsters,mages, Old gods ,fairies have risen up and carved out territories and there are now 50 cities around the world. One of them is New Vegas, located in what used to be Nevada. It opened for habitation . The city is split in to 6 sectors

The humans on earth are on their own as God is busy with his war. Periodically, angels and demons fall in a fiery decent to earth. If they survive, they make their way to the cities or other human settlements and try to make the best of their existence until the war is over

I want to participate in this as a roleplay if anyone else wants to join
also i want to use my dusk character in the characters tab, not sure how he will fit in

The Magistrates are comprised of the oldest and most powerful individuals . They are primarily the original founders of the New Vegas Sanctuary City and are in charge of overseeing all aspects of life in the City. They answer to no one The Magistracy has the greatest wealth out of everyone in New Vegas and each Magistrate governs the surrounding districts.

I'd be interested, what kinds of characters are we permitted to play as far as the human/monsters/angels/demon thing goes? Are we allowed to play all types or are there specifics?

The types are many give me an example to go by if you have an idea

I don't have any specific ideas (at the moment) I was just wondering if all of the different-I guess you'd say species?- species types are playable. From your answer I'm tentatively guessing yes.

Yes characters are not limited much as an example
If you wanted to be an angel you can be an archangel if you wanted to currently for story background their is one who fell and is the city
There is a separation of natural abilities and magic i will have a bit more on this later this will not be a spell list
Just a description of different types of magic and background information of

Is everyone still in on board with this because come mon this was being put in open signups
I will put the information together character sheets can posted here in this thread

Magic
I know this is cheating but this the background of magic description used by different species