1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
High and dark Fantasy, Sci-fi, Medieval, Dystopia and Horror
Welcome to the city of lies! *updated: have seen The Batman now*

I am in the mood for a Batman rp! Here is the plot idea in question below:

Let's do something gritty and cynical in a more realistic Batman setting. Following the lives of our oc's living in Gotham City and documenting their choices in life that either take them down the road of heroes or crashing and burning into villains.

This is a rp taking place in the early stages of Bruce Wayne's transformation into his antihero vigilante self, and thus either origins and or budding/early careers of the many villains as well. It is meant to be in a realistic setting. Very dark, gritty, depressing and ambient.

Any Batman characters are welcome to be included.

Meta humans will be fine as long as they are more believable and not over the top.

The canons I am familiar with playing already are:

• James Gordon
  • Oswald Cobblepot
  • Edward Nigma
  • and Jonathan Crane

Requirments

Ability to play multiple characters of oc/npc/supporting/and canon variety. There is no "I only play females" OR "I only play ocs" OR "I only play one character".

Please, by all means, tell me your ideas and plots - we can even mesh your existing plots together if they work!

Quality posts > quantity posts. I do tend to write long posts, you don't have to mirror that, but give me something to reply to please.

Do try to work your best with me to find a medium if we disagree on a subject. I always try my best to as well.

These rules also apply to me. :thumbsup:

Ok that's it for now, if you are interested shoot me one of them lovely pm's!

Last edited:
Hey I'm interested in Batman

still looking