City of Kadarvez

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Onomi, as his real name is impossible to pronounce/write by humans
Age: Undefined. He seems to be a young adolescent, but his real age is unknown, even for him.
Species: Demon
Appearance: (Note: I've no idea if this is a male or a female, but I want to make a male character).
281652_1312885326477_500_281.jpg
Abilities: Restoration. He is able to repair tissue of any kind, but fatigates the user quickly, depending on the damage dealt to it.
Handicap: N/A
Weapons: His tamed imp and best friend, Buttons.
1385801-imp_by_yty2000.jpg
Role: Healer
Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
You put this [ s p o i l e r = name of pic or whatever ]

[ / s p o i l e r ] and then this after it

Also, I can't see the picture for the character.

HueNost- Accepted!

And you put
[ SPOILER ] Your hidden message goes here [ / spoiler ]

Without spaces and it looks like this:

Your hidden message goes here

Yeah, I couldn't figure how to get it to look like that without spacing :P

Oh... Thanks! I edited my CS, now it's easier to read them :3

Awww man, I came too late. I was having internet issues, but I had a cool idea for the healer......T.T.....but I'll take the leader instead.

Name: Jacuzzi
Species: Angel
Appearance: http://favim.com/orig/201105/26/anime-boy-cute-kagamine-len-vocaloid-Favim.com-55957.jpg
Abilities: He can fly and fight with his bare hands. Being an Angel, he is physically stronger than most and faster, too. He's very good at reading others and understanding them.
Handicap: Speech
Weapons: Bare hands, wings, with a vague idea of how to use guns and basic melee weapons.
Role: Guardian Leader
Personality: He is a rather innocent, happy-go-lucky type of kid with a healthy curiousity about everything around him. He sees the good in people and smiles a lot.
Other: To make up for his lack of speech, he will either use sign language, or write on a writing pad he keeps hidden away somewhere.

Shadowheart26 - Aww..okay, sorries. Well, I would accept your bio for the leader..but I can't see any appearance..

Hmm, looks like all the spots are filled so maybe I can go human?

Name: Andrew Tuvi
Species: Human
Appearance:
images.jpg
Weapons:
450px-Steyr_AUG_A3_SF.jpg
Role: Civilian

Last edited:
I would accept, but his appearance doesn't show and he has no weapons of any sort. Is it a work in progress?

Just finished it now =P

Perfect, accepted, and sorry if I came across as rude, just some people don't see that type of thing so I point it out in case.
Great character, I'll add him to the list when I can

im back ... a lil early but than you silverjae for letting the people of this rp kow about my absence

e0h0fc.jpg

I was just waiting for the shadow leader to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.