City of Kadarvez

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
okie dokies. I'll reserve the spot until you get a bio.

Name: Pako kazo
Species: (Half angel, Angel, Human, Half demon, Demon)Demon
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anim...tbnh=162&tbnw=175&start=0&ndsp=24&tx=76&ty=75
Abilities: (Only for a guardian or shadow)Heightened sight and hearing. Full manipulation of wind and vibration.
Weapons: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=blea...age=5&tbnh=180&tbnw=259&ndsp=32&tx=115&ty=100
Role: (Guardian, Civilian-Humans, Shadow)shadow
Other:it is rumored that Pako And hai are Twins separated at birth due to Pakos eye color.

Name: Violet Ilia
Species: Half-Demon
Appearance:
images
Without the wings.

Abilities: Shapeshifter
Handicap: -none-
Weapons: When it cuts people, the wound bleeds continuously (unless healed by healer, but it leaves a bad scar)
Role: Shadow- Hunter
Other: She's very tempermental. She is also manipulative. Don't be tricked by her antics...

Name: Kuro Chi
Species: Demon
Appearance: Abilities: Master of Darkness- 'She bids shadows forward, and they do that which she bids'
Weapons: Whatever she can make out of shadow, and two black daggers usually hidden in her sleeves.
Role: Shadow Leader
Other: She's very mild, not one to shout or act rashly. Her Shadow Rune is located on the back of her neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Position reserved =) Take your time =)

The picture didn't show. Do you have a link? Other than that, great!

I suddenly really wanted to make a shadow character. Almost made her a guy but I'll save that for next time :p

Name: Sable Rose

Species: demon

Appearance: She dresses in very elegant, gothc, late 19th century fashion though her ideals are very modern.
oKkw12DEhSY.jpg

Abilities: She draws her power from the misery of others, making her job as the wisher much easier. It takes at least five people to "fully charge" her power which she expels in a poisin gas or smog.

Handicap: N/A

Weapons: She carries a small dagger on her thigh.

Role: Shadow Wisher

Other: She's a sadist.

Awesome. I'll add her to the que as soon as I get on my laptop. She is accepted!

Yaayz~
I really don't know how to fix my post to work now xD

hey we have a leader yessss :) our character list is almost complete .. well except for the endless humans.:)

Well, on the bright side, those can just be NPC's.

Ummm.......I'll offer this up in case no one else joins. I can be the leader of the guardians, if no one else volunteers or joins for a long time. Just tell me, and I'll make a bio for it. I don't really want to be leader of both factions, though.

One sec, I might have found a guardian leader, depends

Name: Arzen Wayne
Species: Human
Appearance:
2781349_1339341140390.26res_400_300.jpg
Abilities: N/A
Handicap: N/A
Weapons: An exo-skeleton capable of drawing energy from the environment, focus it and giving him three possible benefits.Yet, this doesn't give him but minimal protection.
1 .- Muscular bonus: Arzen gets more muscular strength, allowing him to hit harder, run faster, or jump higher, for a short amount of time.
2 .- Sensory stimulus: Arzen gets better reflexes until the drawn energy is consumed.
3 .- "External purposes": Arzen unleashes the stored energy in a lethal energy blow. He only gets three shots per charge, at maximum power
Exoskeleton_Suit_Design_by_Matusso.jpg
Role: Civilian
Other: Arzen is mentally powerful, but without his exo-skeleton, he is virtually physichally useless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.