1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Low-Fantasy, Modern, Adventure, Quests, Modern-Fantasy, Post-apocalyptic, Romance, Drama
"Hatsj alfa niwa niwa alfa hastj!" Ancient letters whispered in Hannah's ear. In a flash Hannah shook up. She looked around her and she needed a couple of seconds to realize where she was. This was the football stadium Hannah claimed. The goblins made her a huge throne on one of the tribunes The grass field was now used for Hannahs entertainment. Humans dancing, juggling, acting. Converting humans into goblins and seeing outburst of fear and anger from the other spectators. Hannah loved it all.
But since she had been in Nifden, the southernmost district of Tanqua she was having all these kinds of weird visions and dreams. People whispering her name in her ear, spelling letter by letter in some kind of ancient language only Hannah seemed to understand. It was as if something magical was buried down here below, as if something was calling for her. Or were those dreams driving her mad? No! Hannah smiled. She'd been mad for a very long time now. Hannah chuckled cruelly. She was the mad empress of Nifden and she had so much power. Hannah smiled again. She loved it. She loved those tiny useless humans so much.
Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted as she heard someone approaching, walking from a side door of the tribune. Curious on who it was, Hannah looked aside.

Last edited:
Arith walked in front of Hannah and kneeled in front of her. "Empress" she said lightly. Arith stood up and walked up next to Hannah. Arith stared out at the field. It was empty, not uncommon for the time of day. The morning air was cool on Arith's face. It had taken her longer than she had hoped to get to the stadium but she had made it before the entertainment started. "Our borders are the same. There was a small riot but it was quickly suppressed and they are to be today's entertainment. "Arith sighed she was dying to go to an art show today but if Hannah wanted her to stay she would do so. It was not that she disliked Hannah. She enjoyed being around her. The art show started at noon so maybe she could skip lunch then go to the art show. Arith smiled without realizing it. "Other than that everything is like it usually is." Arith looked over at Hannah watching her expression. When speaking to Hannah one wrong move was all it took. She had seen subordinates turned into creatures faster than the blink of an eye. "Is there anything else you need of me?"​

Hannah was kind of disappointed when it was just Arith entering the stadium. She'd hoped it would be some sort of hot guy showing up to give Hannah a massage that she severely desired. Naah… Just Arith. Well, at least it was an ally and not a rebel, who sneaked into the stadium.
"Empress" she said after she'd kneeled in front of Hannah. "Our borders are the same. There was a small riot but it was quickly suppressed and they are to be today's entertainment." A smile appeared on Airiths face, which amused Hannah a bit. Could it be she also liked the malicious pleasure from torturing the people on the grass below? Maybe Hannah could even manipulate her until her thoughts were just as twisted as those of Hannah.
"Other than that everything is like it usually is. Is there anything else you need of me?"
Hannah sighed and acted like she was thinking very deeply. In fact she knew precisely what she could tell Arith.
"Well… First of all. You don't have to call me empress. You can just call me Hannah since we are f…friends." The last word came out surprisingly harder than Hannah had expected. She didn't really saw Arith as a friend. Real friends didn't exist. In the end everyone is selfish and acting friendly was just a trick to get things done. Hannah saw Arith more like an ally. She helped Hannah and gave her advice and in return Hannah decided not to convert Arith in a goblin. Seemed like a pretty fair deal to Hannah.
"And secondly. I'm kind a bored. I noticed you leave Nifden quite a lot. What do you do when you leave Nifden? I think I will join you on your next trip. We could make some fun in the outside world!" Hannah smiled. She hadn't been outside her district for quite a while and she was quite curious to the people outside. Maybe she could even find a strong guy outside to turn into a orge-like bodyguard. Yeah! That was what Hannah would do today.

Arith waited as Hannah collected her thoughts. "Well… First of all. You don't have to call me empress.You can just call me Hannah since we are f…friends." Arith was slightly shocked. Hannah had called her a friend?It was a very rare occasion to hear those words. Arith resisted the temptation to smile at Hannah. She knew that Hannah probably considers her as a close ally at best.
"And secondly. I'm kind a bored. I noticed you leave Nifden quite a lot." Well no surprise there. Arith knew she would be watched. Besides it's not like she was trying to hide it anyways. "What do you do when you leave Nifden? I think I will join you on your next trip. We could make some fun in the outside world!" 'Wait what?!' Arith almost fell over but managed to cover it up as a stumble. 'Make some fun? This is not good. If she goes on a havoc in the places outside Nifden it might be seen as war.' Arith realized how they had obtained the city and sighed. 'No she can handle a war and its not like I care for them so why not.' Arith faced Hannah her thoughts still running a bit ramped.
"Well I was going to an art show over there. There was one around noon." Arith started unsure. "If you would like I could arrange for some guards to get us and take us over there. We can make detours along the way." Arith was still unsure but decided that she would let things unfold as they were. She adjusted her over shirt and looked at Hannah. "All I will need is a few minutes to get my weapon and a car." Arith let out a sigh under her breath hoping that nothing bad would happen on the trip. Arithin still was surprised by Hannah but she would still do anything Hannah asked.

Arith looked shocked at first and Hannah knew exactly why. Hannah loved to cause chaos among other people. Hannah was able to break up whole relationships in just a short amount of time. Even the closest families were pulled apart by Hannah. And the best of all? She didn't even need magic for it. Releasing Hannah would be asking for trouble.
"Well I was going to an art show over there" Arith said. "There was one around noon. If you would like I could arrange for some guards to get us and take us over there. We can make detours along the way." An art show? Really? Out of all cool things to do in the city, Arith chose to go to an art show? Hannah yawned at a moment Arith didn't notice. Boooorring! But well… whatever. Hannah would adjust herself. There had to be something fun to do around the place where the art show was held. "All I will need is a few minutes to get my weapon and a car."
"Okay" Hannah said. "I shall prepare myself as well. Oh, and detours aren't really necessary" Hannah twirled a lock of her hair and looked as if Arith had said something dumb. "Neither will we need any kind of guard. Nobody has to know we're from Nifden and nobody can tell we're from here, since we look normal." Hannah laughed. Inside Nifden everybody knew her as the evil empress, but outside of Nifden only politicians and leaders knew how Hannah looked, for everyone else she seemed just like a simple schoolgirl.
"Just consider this as a nice little trip. As friends we should do this more often!" Hannah smiled to Arith. Not only as an attempt to show her most friendliest side but also since she'd said the word 'friends' without any problem this time!

"Okay I shall prepare myself as well. Oh, and detours aren't really necessary." Arith was pretty sure Hannah would say this but she still remained composed. "Neither will we need any kind of guard. Nobody has to know we're from Nifden and nobody can tell we're from here, since we look normal." Arith nodded. The guards were kind of a stupid idea anyways so a low profile car it is. Not too luxurious but still comfy. "Just consider this as a nice little trip. As friends we should do this more often!" Wow she actually managed to say friends with no problem. Arith was stunned but she recovered before Hannah could see it. Well that is that. I just hope she doesn't destroy the place.
"Okay then, I will get ready." Arith said as she started to leave.
Arith's house was more like a mansion. She never used most of the rooms but a normal house could not cut it. She had so many weapons and vehicles at her disposal that she needed the mansions size. On a plus side she could play a really big game of hide and go seek. She walked into her room and collapsed on her bed. She sighed composing herself. It was what Hannah might do that was bothering her. It was what the people would do if they found out who she was. Arith pulled on a pair black cargos, a shot sleeve t-shirt that was black with blue swirls. Satisfied she walked down the stairs to her armory and grabbed a pistole. "Time to go." She made sure she had her cell phone and walked down to the garage. Hmmmm... She just picked a car and drove to the stadium again.
She arrived about 20 minutes before she was supposed to and got out of the car. I wonder if Hannah is ready?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay then, I will get ready." Arith said. She walked away, leaving Hannah behind in the stadium. She threw a quick look at the grass mat and smiled at the thought of new goblins being created there this afternoon.
Then Hannah left too, disappearing through a door behind the tribune and after a short walk she reached the old changing room of the soccer players. It had been turned into Hannah sleeping room. It was perfect for her. There was this scent of manly sweat coming from her favourite sporting heroes still hanging around the room. Also the room was quite large. A small closet-like room with a bunk bed would never do for an empress. Empresses needed large suites like these. Of course Hannah had to do some decorating before the men's lockers room was ready for its new use but it was perfect now! Hannah even had her own on-suite including her own Jacuzzi.
Hannah walked to the giant mirror she'd placed in a corner of the suite to tell how she looked. She quickly concluded she was looking just fine. She wore her light blue pants and her favourite bright-coloured pink shirt: the perfect combination to get some attention from the guys outside, Hannah could keep looking at her mirror image for ages. It made her feel so confident. Long dark brown tempting hair, a slightly tanned skin and those blue eyes. Hannah loved her own eyes. No matter how much crimes she committed, her blue eyes always expressed some kind of innocence.

Status
Not open for further replies.