Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
[bg=#27445c]This is a 1x1 solely between @~Dark Disney~ and I @~Happily.Ever.After~ ... please only post if you are one of us.[/bg]

[bg=#4b3259]What happens when a family from Hartford, Connecticut moves to Alcova, Wyoming? Will the city folks adapt to country life, will the country folks take kindly t their newfound city-living neighbors? Friendships, Hardships, Love, anything is possible after all.[/bg]

[bg=#132e13]
The Jones Family
- Country Family -

Alec Jones || 36 || Father || Disney

Delilah Quinn Claes-Jones || 34 || Mother || Happily
- Not expecting yet, will be in a few weeks -

Paige Jones || 17 || Oldest Child || Disney

Jaelyn Natalya Jones || 4 || First Middle Child || Happily

Elliot Owen Lewis Jones || 4 || Second Middle Child || Happily

Unborn baby girl || N/A || Youngest Child || Happily
[/bg]

[bg=#614422]
The Al'Aeshi Family
- City Family -

Aladdin Kassim Al'Aeshi || 36 || Father || Happily
- His eldest son is from a previous relationship -

Jade Al'Aeshi || 35 || Mother || Disney
- 3 weeks pregnant with a boy -

Diesel Nate Al'Aeshi || 18 || Oldest Child || Happily
- He is Jade's step-son, Aladdin's full son -

Ethan Al'Aeshi || 6 || First Middle Child || Disney

Summer Al'Aeshi || 2 || Second Middle Child || Disney

Unborn baby boy || N/A || Youngest Child || Disney
[/bg]

just lack of time (and unsure of where/how to start), I'll get to it before Christmas.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
(sorry in advance as this will probably suck...) @~Dark Disney~

"Annnnddd we are officially here. Welcome home everyone" Al sighed, an unhappy note edging his voice as he pulled the family vehicle, a 2014 royal blue Toyota Highlander, into the driveway of the new home and put it in park as his son pulled in next to him in his car. At least this home was plenty spacious and had enough room for everyone to live comfortably... even if it was out in the middle of practically no where. As he climbed out of the vehicle he ran around to open the door for his wife before heading to the back to help his two youngest out of their seats.

Diesel parked his red, 2011 Toyota Supra next to the family car and sighed as he sat back, letting his dark, unwavering gaze mope around the new surroundings. Why couldn't they stay in the city again and was it really necessary to move across country. He had gone from a fun-loving 18 year old on the east shore to a might-as-well-be-dead kind of dude in Wyoming... Not exactly how he had planned to spend his senior year.

Delilah was in the bedroom she shared with her husband, just beginning to unpack the first of two suitcases that she had managed to pull up onto the king-sized bed. The blonde woman had recently returned from a trip to Singapore and Laos just the night before, and now that she had finally awoken thanks to the difference in time-zones, Lil was on her way to settling back into home-life. Being a professional travel photographer meant the dutch native was able to travel the world for work, but it also meant time away from her precious family... so she tried to only take a few jobs a year... that way she could be home for somewhere between two and six months then travel for two to six weeks and then come back home.

Poking her head out from behind the door of her room when she heard a commotion, Didi shot a look at her twins "be careful you two" she smirked but hld a serious tone as they halted for a second then continued scampering off down the hall and out the door to play outside. Delilah had been a bit shocked to have twins when Jaelyn and Elliot came along, but she wouldn't change a thing.

Jade had fallen asleep in the car on the way to their new home. The new place was something they needed with all their children plus her husbands job moved along with hers. Both were very unhappy about this and we are very upset, yet they had to make it work. She woke when the car stopped and her husband opened her door. she stepped out and yawned her eye's landed on her younger children as they ran out of the car. Her daughter was 2 almost 3 and toddled up to her step son. Who she knew to not be happy at all, but she expected him to suck it up since he was 18 years old. He always helped with summer and she needed his help more so now then ever. Her being 4 weeks along and not able to carry anything he averaged then 10lbs. The moving van and movers would be pulling up soon. Summer waddled up to her older brother and put her hands up."Di uppy." She said with small almost cry. Summer was very attached to Diesel. She could not say his name properly so she would just say Di. Summer didn't give up till he was holding her, and smiling. Summer clung to him and pointed to stuff and laughed when diesel would tickle her.

Ethan clung to his mother's legs as he, peaked out and ran for the door of the house laughing. Jade smirked and sighed."Come on babe, let's go in and have a look around while we wait." Jade said and kissed her husbands cheek. She nods for him to go in and gave him a look to not say anything discouraging and change his tone. Ethan looked at his dad and ran up to him, can I go play please daddy." He begged both his mother and father. "stay in the yard but yes, maybe you can get diesel and summer to go with." She said gently.

Alec sat on his horse his eldest child next to him on her horse. She looked at her father and then at the heard in front of them."Remember to bring them in soon. I am going to go check on your mother and the twins."He said. Paige nods and watches him go. She disliked that her mother went away. She didn't want to spend time with her family and didn't know why her dad stood for it. she nods and let's him go. she led the heard towards the river. Her head turned and her eye's fell on the dust cloud. Someone was moving in to the Acres next door. Paige got the heard moving back to their pen and took shadow for a ride and went towards the river to cool off a bit. She stared over the river as she watched the wild life and payed no mind to the noise of trampling feet behind her. She was washing her face in the cool water as her horse shadow slurped down water.

As Diesel mosey around the front of his car to the passengers side, swinging his keys around his finger he smiled softly as his half-sister ran over. Diesel didn't exactly love children, he liked them enough... but never understood why anyone would want more than one or two kids. In his mind, the perfect future was him, a wife and one or two daughters. "Hey Sum" he scooped the two year old up, tickling her "how was your ride here?" he asked, not paying any mind to either of his parents. The last thing he needed was to be reminded that he had to fake being happy and pleasant about moving here. As his parents went into the house, Diesel caught the last bit about playing with the tykes. He held back a slight sigh and looked around, still trying to hide his feelings. What was there to do round here anyway... it was just fields and forrests.

(I'll post for the others next time... sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.