Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the RP @Tyrannosaurus Rekt
Awesome name btw I just noticed LMAO

Feel free to jump right into the RP! The IC thread is open and the posts I made today show what we will be expecting for D-Day :)

Sorry, can someone link me to the IC? I think I'm coming home tomorrow and I don't want to get far behind.

Sorry, can someone link me to the IC? I think I'm coming home tomorrow and I don't want to get far behind.
The link to the IC thread is in the first post of this thread. It's a red button.

Oh, my bad. I'm sorry!

Bat Boy's intro post is up!

Happy RPING guys!

The Hall has a main gathering area which will be tended to when we have a few heroes in the hall (when a few more people post their scenes). I'll be waiting a few posts before Rping Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter's introduction to the heroes.

Full Name
Mark "Klingo~Movado" Deforo.

Alias
"The first one is my nickname on a special killer's server, and the second one is my fake middle name I used on various meetings where my targets usually hanged around"
PsychoSlice, Klingo~Movado

Appearance
"Can't say I'm hot - but it's you to decide I guess~"
Mark is an averagely looking teenager. But yes, because of acrobatic studies he is well built and slim. Most of his body, apparently, is covered in bloody scars - that was negative effect of his emotions on himself via his abilities. His hair is quite strange - it looks like if two different colored wigs are put over each other: the top and tips are steel blue colored, while everything else is light green. Mark also has some facial and shoulder's freckles.

"Old enough to be affected by puberty - Still too young to do something with my body."

"If I love boys it doesn't mean I'm a woman"
Male.

Sexuality
"You want to use me? - GTFO / You do really care about relationships? - Yes, this seat is free"

Asexual/Homosexual.

Weapons & Arsenals
"If you are my enemy, and I want to give you a handshake - you will be surprised that your entire arm will turn into some bloody pieces on a bone"

His abilities
Please don't throw rocks at me, I will explain. As his powers are commonly used offensively, he started to train them as part of his body, elegantly combining it with his fighting style. So usually, he works directly and literally with his hands. From the side, it may seem that he is extremely strong, but that's just additional energetic copy of his arm over the organic original.

Powers
"Yes yes, I can make myself a sandwich with a stare"
Vectors
Ability to project amount of invisible energetic arms, which can affect living and non-living matter. If abused, ability has enough power to push someone's heart out of person's body by a direct strike, or to make one's head explode (literally). User also can easily slice, or damage in other way, living matter. With enough training, user can also affect on non-living matter. At the time being, Mark has high control over living matter, and nearly no control over non-living matter.
Telekinesis
Apparently, user of Vectors can not only project energetic arms. With higher concentration, user can round up invisible energetic field around object, being able to move it or/and affect on it. Currently, Mark didn't discover this ability.
Superhuman Calculation
This ability is non-combat, and basically increases logic and imagination level, enough to visualize unique parameters of the object (height, weight, molecular-structure...?). In addition to increased logic, imagination and other independent intellect parameters, ability can go further and visualize physical parameters (Gravity force, speed vectors, radiation fields) and simplify calculating, increasing it to the level of super-computer. Currently, Mark can see only few parameters of objects, and they are not accurate fully (1/2 inch +/-).

Weaknesses & Flaws
"Welp, I don't have such a good stami- Oh I see what you did there!"
Exhausting
Normal flaw to nearly every ability/ties, not only Mark's abilities, is inability to use it/them for long. Because of energetic nature of Mark's powers, they drain his energy. If abilities are used for too long - Mark can easily fall unconscious, or even fall in coma.
Focusing/Concentrating
As every normal power would, Mark's powers need extreme level of concentration and focus. If he starts loosing it, or emotions overtake his mind, which happens quite often, his abilities simply "turn off". The solution to this problem is closing all his human feelings inside, and basically becoming a killing machine.
Mental Pressure
As a side-effect of Superhuman Calculation, Mark's brain can't pass loads of information through his brain forever. Because of low amount of information right now, this weakness is not felt seriously. But when this ability is going to evolve, Mark's brain will simply paralyze, if passing too much information.
Over-caring
You may be surprised to hear this one, but Mark actually cares about people around him, trying to quickly calculate the ultimate solution to the occurring problems. But this turns bad for him - if he tries to help everyone at each time, different interests of people he tries to help strike him in the face, confusing him.

Special Skills
"If you combine almost weight-less acrobat with a serial killer - you get something that looks like me"
Acrobatics
Due to acrobatic education, Mark had developed unique Acrobatic style, being able to swing through city infrastructure in no time. But, due to Mark being a heavy human, he can't swing between tall skyscrapers, and is usually attached to ground when doing Acrobatics.
Mask of coldness
When Mark is set a target to kill, he quickly takes on his "cold" mask. Losing care for others completely, he becomes a silent killer, swinging on the wings of darkness. But, as always is with alter-egos, it can take him over, and his interests will divide between two of his sides.

Personality
"Hug me - the next time you won't have arms to do that"
When Mark usually seems like he holds himself from cutting off your limbs, he is actually a pretty good guy...
Okay, not a pretty good guy... But at least he is a person. He may present himself as a "cold and emotionless killing machine". But in reality he simply isn't. He hides his true, soft identity, under the massive coldness wall. When people are trying to awake friendship in him, or to seduce him - he simply says him that he can cut their arms (and not only them) completely off. It works every time though.

Background Story
Mark Deforo was born as a result of forbidden act...
Okay sorry, too much pathetic. His parents literally met up in a lab, and just let the flow of love to take them. But the problem was, that they did it on one of experimenting tables. Apparently, some time later, Mark will consider this explanation to his powers - chemical ferments of lab entered the woman's body, combining with him at the very start of his life.

When Mark was born, and the story how he was born reached the director of lab, mother was instantly thrown out of it. To her surprise, father didn't leave her, and for several years they had raised Mark in peace. After several years, his offensive powers have shown up - teacher at kindergarten reported, that their son is somehow wounding other children. Parents were shocked. They started to ask Mark, and leave him without some goods. Mark locked up at that age, shocked that he can harm people with just an angry stare. When parents finally understood, that the child is not doing it by himself, they locked him from all his rare friends. He was on private studying for several years, as strange feelings collided inside him.

After finishing course of private education, he decided to work on himself for a little bit. Course took only 6 years of his life (he was 7 when parents locked him up) so he had big amount of time ahead of him. For 2 years he had trained acrobatics, as it was part of his plan to become a hero. But then...
As mother died, all finances roughly fell on their family. Father often just came in Mark's bedroom, hugged him, and cried hardly. Mark became father's statement to live. As economic problems appeared one by one, Mark had no choice, and he came to black market. During economical crisis, which was the result of total Earth destruction, thousands of black markets rose in big cities, such as New Metropolis. Mark quickly took reputation of "regular worker", killing various small people. But as time gone, it became impossible for him to look at how he killed people. At the edge of his killer's fame, he left the business.

Today
Today, he is pretending to be normal. But his personality is still recovering from lose of his killer ego. He was left without anything: His job, his name, his everything. It hurt, like if he ripped out part of himself. But, like a bright light, news about re-assembling Justice League started to pop up. He became very enthusiastic, awaiting the moment that he sometimes predicted: New Justice League.
This is where is past life ended, which was filled up with gore, anger and depression. Will the new page be brighter?

After several minutes of pain, suffocating and pair of hurt eyes, I finally finished my CS.
It may have amount of logical and grammatical errors, because the author is currently in the state of sleep-confusion.
Sorry if none of my words make sense, I hope you like it.

ғᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Augutus Nicole Maines

ᴀʟɪᴀs
Mercury

ᴀɢᴇ
Twenty-three

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Male

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Bisexual

ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs & ᴀʀsᴇɴᴀʟs
CYBERNETIC LIMBS: Gus's body began to fail on him at a young age. To stop the neural damage, cybernetics were placed into his body to stabilize his failing nerves. His legs, knees down, are cybernetic, and his arms are also cybernetic. His spine is also covered in a metallic shell that houses countless wires and neural interfaces. These limbs are stronger than a humans, but they aren't made to be weapons.
MERCURY SUIT: In the years that followed his receiving of cybernetic replacements, he figured out how to turn his body into an entire super suit. It is made from a super flexible, yet super strong metal that he can collapse into his cybernetic limps and spine.
➢ The metal in his suit is bullet-proof and resistant to heavy temperature changes.
➢ He flies due to the energy wings on his back and feet.
➢ The suit gives him super strength due to the fiber-weaving within it. He can pick up a car and throw it. He doesn't really like to, though, because it's rude.
➢ He also blasts energy from his hands. It can come out in a large pulse or staccato bursts. They have the capability to go through and destroy most man-made materials. Yet, when they hit organics they just stun. They aren't meant to kill.
➢ His helmet reads in several modes: normal, hyper and hypo saturation, energy readings, thermal readings, night vision, and an identity locating HUD.
➢ His suit can survive space, but it is not meant to travel in it.
➤ GADGETS: Gus has invented several things to help him take down the bad guys: flash bang grenades, energy-based nets, and transportable shields. He also has an assortment of screwdrivers on his person at any given time.

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs
EIDETIC MEMORY: If Gus has laid eyes on it, he knows it. He has a perfectly photographic memory that can't be tampered with. Once he's seen something, it is stored in his brain for all eternity. Truths, lies, Russian submarine plans, he'll remember all of it. That being said, he does have a good bullshit detector for those lies. He'll remember you lied though.

ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs & ғʟᴀᴡs
HYPERMNESIA: Gus has the unfortunate side effect of reliving his photographic memories from beginning to end. This can overlap his day to day and make it impossible for him to accomplish anything. The memory had to be somewhat exact, but it has happened to him on many an occasion. It stalls him entirely.
➤ HYPERINTELLIGENCE=HYPERDEGREDATION: His body is failing because the synapses in his brain are working in a way that humans shouldn't work. He recalls everything at will. That has been slowly killing him since he was about ten. He has had to receive so many implants to keep him working at full strength. He even has an dampener built into his spinal chord to make him more like most humans. He turns it off, unfortunately. If he leaves it off, he'll only see the age of forty.
➤ RELIANCE ON THE SUIT: Without his suit, Gus isn't anything special. He doesn't know how to fight, and he isn't physically strong enough to even seem the slightest bit threatening. The only thing he has going for him is that he's tall. That's pretty much it.
➤ EMPS: Yes. They will take out Gus's suit. Though they have to be strong and within short proximity. He's built some fail safes, but he is far from impervious.
➤ SCARY NEAR-SIDED: Without his suit's helmet or his glasses, he would probably walk off a cliff.
HAS A HORRIBLE SENSE OF HUMOR: Seriously. He will say something and start giggle-snorting about it, and many people will stand there like: "was that a joke? It might have been? I can't tell with this guy. Really. Why is he even on our team?"

sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ sᴋɪʟʟs
➤ AUTOMECHANICS & CYBERNETICS:
If it moves and it is a part of machinery, he can fix it. He can also destroy it very systematically and without much mess.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Gus is a very enigmatic individual. He is not shy, but he is not charismatic either. Gus is likely to shake your hand too long, realize he's doing it, stop doing it, and then give an awkward chuckle about the entire thing. Some people find it endearing, but most find it annoying. He's also prone to long bouts of explanation, layered with more explanation, and the curious ability to turn anything into a whiteboard. He also likes things being explained to him. His thirst for knowledge is downright annoying at times. He smiles too much. He laughs too hard. He snorts really loudly. And he is prone to relaying jokes that have been coined "dad puns." Still, all that aside, he is a good person, and he will always strive to do good. While not fatalistic, he knows his time is limited and he has to do what he can do in it.

ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ sᴛᴏʀʏ
Augustus Nicole Maines is the son of Bernard Thaddeus Maines and Samantha Juliet Maines-Crawford. It is apparent that they decided to pass the "possibly from the Civil War" heritage to their son by naming him the way they did and then shortening it to Gus. No one ever talks about where the "Nicole" came from. Anyway, despite that, Gus wasn't held down by social conventions. He was constantly into everything. Books. TV. The internet. If he could learn something from it, he would pilfer it away and study it until he couldn't learn anymore. The Maines realized that there was something awfully odd about their son, but they didn't look too far into it until they received a heavily worded letter from Gus's teacher more-or-less saying: "Your son is too smart for kindergarten, and he keeps answering all the questions. The other kids hate him, and I think I hate him a little too." So, he was moved to a private school that specialized in the weirdly academic.

When he was thirteen, his body gave out. He was running track--miserably--and his legs just seized up and quit. Afterwards, he had a seizure that nearly killed him. After extensive tests they discovered what was the problem Gus's sheer intellect was killing him. His brain wasn't meant to operate like it did. So, they repaired what damage they could and put a dampener that was attached to the base of his skull. He returned to school to find that everything had gone from interesting and new to hard and boring. He fell into a heavy depression.

The Maines realized that the quality of life should be greater than the quantity. So, they allowed their son to turn the dampener off but only while he was at school. Of course, Gus was always at school, and so that phrasing may not have been the best. When he was sixteen, he had another episode and his nerves died entirely in his limbs. The Maines poured a ridiculous amount of money into cybernetic prosthesis for their son. There was no longer any funds for him to attend the private school or to live in their house. In one fell swoop, they became impoverished.

Gus became very aware that it was his fault. So, he always tried to be upbeat, and he always tried to do his best so his parents didn't have to supply for him. He graduated school shortly there after, and managed to nab several scholarships to some of the greatest colleges. He received his degree at a young age, and was quickly scooped up by one of the more prominent technology corporations. There Gus was given free reign over a lot of projects. After some time he realized he could do more than help build a new kind of car or bodysuit or fancy cellphone that you could implant in your head--though, the latter was pretty cool. So, he took the scraps from the projects he worked on to make him a super suit. He dubbed it: Thanatos the God of Death, realized that that was way too morbid, and altered it to Mercury, the Roman derivative of Hermes. After he got it entirely built, he hugged it, realized how awkward that was and then took it out for a test spin. He managed not to crash into a building, but it was a very very close encounter.

ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
Mercury has a mixed reputation. While he's only ever done good, people worry that there isn't a man under that machine. He hides his identity and doesn't ever let it come up for air. It's not that he's afraid. It's just that--well he can't describe it. Being Mercury makes him feel like he's invincible, and Gus Maines isn't invincible. So, he hides behind his mask and takes on powered criminals and the occasional rogue metahuman. He's made a small name for himself, and has appeared in the news a few times but only ever as a blurb. And said blurb usually questions if he's a person or not. "It's something. I guess."

I read and understood the rules. ^_^b
Ohhh, wow. Wowowowow. Gus is amazing. Just, simply amazing. If he was real, I'd probably marry him.

*Coughcoughcough* Did I say that? Yeah, I did.

Welcome to the RP @Tyrannosaurus Rekt
Awesome name btw I just noticed LMAO

Feel free to jump right into the RP! The IC thread is open and the posts I made today show what we will be expecting for D-Day :)
Awesome. And thanks. I like to think I'm funny.
Your mileage may vary on the hilarity.

And I'm currently drafting up a Gus post. Little adorkable loser was there on time, had all his paperwork perfectly filled out, and is trying to secretly take a selfie (he is in his superarmor) in front of the Hall of Justice. All like: "Even if I don't make it, I'll always have this moment. Though I better make it. My need to succeed is strong. Oh crap. What if I don't make it? I hadn't planned for that contingency. Shoot." Looks around. "Does anyone have a sheet of paper. I have to do a mathematical equation about what happens if I don't succeed."

Something like that.

Ohhh, wow. Wowowowow. Gus is amazing. Just, simply amazing. If he was real, I'd probably marry him.

*Coughcoughcough* Did I say that? Yeah, I did.
*blush* Awe. Thanks.
You're going to give me an ego.
I can't have that now.

I don't know how amazing he actually is, though. He's just a big ball of trying to be impressive but being a hilarious dork at the same time.

@Tyrannosaurus Rekt If you wish to make an arch, episode or significant world-build/ plot device in any way you're always free to message me. That goes for everyone in this RP too.

Awesome. And thanks. I like to think I'm funny.
Your mileage may vary on the hilarity.

And I'm currently drafting up a Gus post. Little adorkable loser was there on time, had all his paperwork perfectly filled out, and is trying to secretly take a selfie (he is in his superarmor) in front of the Hall of Justice. All like: "Even if I don't make it, I'll always have this moment. Though I better make it. My need to succeed is strong. Oh crap. What if I don't make it? I hadn't planned for that contingency. Shoot." Looks around. "Does anyone have a sheet of paper. I have to do a mathematical equation about what happens if I don't succeed."

Something like that.

*blush* Awe. Thanks.
You're going to give me an ego.
I can't have that now.

I don't know how amazing he actually is, though. He's just a big ball of trying to be impressive but being a hilarious dork at the same time.
Which is exactly why he's perfect. Also, two techies with supersuits? Yeah, this is going to be interesting. I can see it now, they're either going to be rivals or Katelyn's gonna turn into that schoolgirl who sees her very first crush, no matter what kind of 'focus' she trained with.

And.. oops. I might'a wrote a small novel. Oh well. Hehe.

People who are dorks also trying to be hardcore are pretty fun. Like Raiden from Metal Gear Solid/Rising.

I actually do have an arc or two thing, so I might as well toss up a quick PM for some possible things to play with.

If you wish to make an arch, episode or significant world-build/ plot device in any way you're always free to message me. That goes for everyone in this RP too.
Currently, I don't have any ideas. But I'm sure I'll get some here soon. Got to get into my character's head.

People who are dorks also trying to be hardcore are pretty fun. Like Raiden from Metal Gear Solid/Rising.
I've actually never played MGS.
I know. Throw rotten fruit at me.
*sigh*

Yeah, we'll see if Gus can actually be hardcore.
The jury is shaking their heads about that.

Which is exactly why he's perfect. Also, two techies with supersuits? Yeah, this is going to be interesting. I can see it now, they're either going to be rivals or Katelyn's gonna turn into that schoolgirl who sees her very first crush, no matter what kind of 'focus' she trained with.
I, quite frankly, didn't realize your character also had a supersuit, and I was making sure not to repeat the same themes. I just saw her superhero outfit that didn't look like a supersuit. Well, poop. Our characters can literally do the same thing... well your character can do more... Gus is really limited because he doesn't have powers. He has metal cyborg arms, but he can't fight. He'll be excellent for unscrewing lids. I have to think of a way to spice this up, then, or I may have to retool Gus.

But yeah. We'll see how they get on. Gus isn't the type to challenge people to a smart-off... intelligence-off... something. He likes to learn. So, I'm sure he'll be more accommodating than rival-y. Then again, maybe not. He's not used to being challenged or corrected. Oh dear God, don't correct him. He will spend his LIFE to making sure he was right, and he'll probably break whatever he is holding.

I'd noticed that genius, gadgeteering, or other odd mental powers like rapid calculation or assessment is becoming a common thread in characters.

Currently, I don't have any ideas. But I'm sure I'll get some here soon. Got to get into my character's head.

I've actually never played MGS.
I know. Throw rotten fruit at me.
*sigh*

Yeah, we'll see if Gus can actually be hardcore.
The jury is shaking their heads about that.

I, quite frankly, didn't realize your character also had a supersuit, and I was making sure not to repeat the same themes. I just saw her superhero outfit that didn't look like a supersuit. Well, poop. Our characters can literally do the same thing... well your character can do more... Gus is really limited because he doesn't have powers. He has metal cyborg arms, but he can't fight. He'll be excellent for unscrewing lids. I have to think of a way to spice this up, then, or I may have to retool Gus.

But yeah. We'll see how they get on. Gus isn't the type to challenge people to a smart-off... intelligence-off... something. He likes to learn. So, I'm sure he'll be more accommodating than rival-y. Then again, maybe not. He's not used to being challenged or corrected. Oh dear God, don't correct him. He will spend his LIFE to making sure he was right, and he'll probably break whatever he is holding.
Haha, I don't know whether to do that or just plot like an evil genius. I probably have more villain in me than hero, kind of like Kate. Although, her supersuit isn't going to be more than just something for fighting, flying and doing random stuff. I doubt she'll really get out of the suit until she at least feels comfortable.. at the same time she's a risk taker and will fly.. literally.. into a situation without any doubts. She's gonna have a while to go to be able to adjust to a new team. All her life she's only really had two figures in her life, Her father, and her Teacher, both which turned out to either betray her or hurt her in some way, so she's also damaged goods. Tries hard, but has a lot of anger within.

I realized today after writing the first post that there was a lot of stuff that I kept out of her bio. Well, most of it is going to be addressed in RP, also the part about her hacking, and small life of crime even though records of her actually doing any of it are nearly impossible to find. Although a lot of the league stuff will be about her trying to overcome her past, and maybe she'll feel comfortable to say something.

I don't know. There's a lot to explore with this character, probably because this is only the second time I've played her, (Even though the first time was short-lived) and that most of my ideas come on the fly, so I have no idea what ideas I'll suddenly come up with in the future. However, there might be a bit of zig-zagging cause' I kind of get off track at times and if I don't write them down I forget them. (Bad memory + Ideas = wasted talent).. You get the idea.

Maybe Gus and Kate can partner up sometime. It would certainly be interesting. I dunno. I'm also thinking of including another character as kind of a side-character, not exactly in the league, but alerts them to off-world situations involving earth, ect.

And after writing a novel and a half on Kate, I realize I still have to do Larke. Fun fun.

Edit:

Did anyone think Kate did the suit a little too fast? ((If anyone has even read it yet.))
I didn't want anyone to think I was rushing it, I just wanted her to be in the suit before D-day, and after she ran away from escaped teacher's grasp. I have an idea for him being a potential villain but I don't know yet.

Also, the suit might have some interesting capabilities. I have an idea for shape-shifting, certain gadgets ect ect.

I'm going WAY overboard on this but chuck it, I'm too excited.

Actually, on a few notes, I should point out that Gus really isn't limited at all. He's an inventor. That is a major superpower. Sure, he's reliant on technology, but his suit's already really damn good, with a lot of power and versatility (seriously, he's got a lot of abilities with it. And can lift about three times as much as our other "strong guy", given typical cars tend to be at least 2000 pounds). And he can always make more things to fit new situations. It's the sort of "power" that can just keep developing. And it's not even selfish. Want to support others with gadgets and things that complement their abilities? They certainly won't complain. Don't see the man short just because without his inventions, he's "only" a supergenius human.

I was a little surprised to see all the stuff about Kate that...well, wasn't mentioned anywhere in her bio. It's hinted at, and clearly picks up enough to let one know very well what was going on and what her life was like, but it's a bit of a stretch to go from "she met a guy who offered to take her in and train her" to...everything else. Lot of ground that wasn't covered, all right. It's covered pretty clearly now, but part of me did think it could have been covered a bit in her bio. Not that my opinion matters in the end, and it's a pretty good read so far.

A definate cap will be placed on tech suits, engineering and learning/mental faculty capabilities. Meta organisms that are lab experiments too.

It would be valuable to retool or rewrite as you see fit.

Actually, on a few notes, I should point out that Gus really isn't limited at all. He's an inventor. That is a major superpower. Sure, he's reliant on technology, but his suit's already really damn good, with a lot of power and versatility (seriously, he's got a lot of abilities with it. And can lift about three times as much as our other "strong guy", given typical cars tend to be at least 2000 pounds). And he can always make more things to fit new situations. It's the sort of "power" that can just keep developing. And it's not even selfish. Want to support others with gadgets and things that complement their abilities? They certainly won't complain. Don't see the man short just because without his inventions, he's "only" a supergenius human.
I suppose I misspoke. I meant more in quantity than quality. Gus has a limited amount of skills. Actually he has one, the super genius you mention. But the quality of that is very high and not-at-all a throwaway skill. That being said, I do plan to have him start on a low tier of effectiveness. His biography really only hits on his successes, which is my fault, because he had a lot of failures. His combat experience is so minuscule, he'll make a lot of mistakes. And I do expect, through dice rolls and otherwise, for him to randomly fail. XD But he'll get better. And I am going to lean for him being of a support character, like you mentioned, than a front-liner.

Apologies. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was complaining. ^^

I realized today after writing the first post that there was a lot of stuff that I kept out of her bio. Well, most of it is going to be addressed in RP, also the part about her hacking, and small life of crime even though records of her actually doing any of it are nearly impossible to find. Although a lot of the league stuff will be about her trying to overcome her past, and maybe she'll feel comfortable to say something.

I don't know. There's a lot to explore with this character, probably because this is only the second time I've played her, (Even though the first time was short-lived) and that most of my ideas come on the fly, so I have no idea what ideas I'll suddenly come up with in the future. However, there might be a bit of zig-zagging cause' I kind of get off track at times and if I don't write them down I forget them. (Bad memory + Ideas = wasted talent).. You get the idea.
Ah. Well. I guess that makes sense as to why I didn't see the supersuit until your first IC post. That being said, you laid the roots for it in her "can build anything" skill, and I apparently didn't use all my brains to figure out that there could also be a supersuit. That's my bad. I took that more as a hand-wavey thing than a stone-cold-fact. That's what I get for reading a lot of speculative writing recently.

I actually based this character very loosely on a pre-existing DC character. Sort of pre-existing. Just matters what version of DC you're reading. *sigh* Stop rebooting, DC. XD

Hm. I need to alter the color of his suit to be different from yours. Since his was also silver.
Now to play, pin-the-tail-on-the-hex-code. And avoid silver, grey or blue. ^^

Maybe Gus and Kate can partner up sometime. It would certainly be interesting. I dunno.
Yeah. Possibly. Considering they'll be on the same team. Or maybe Gus'll have an entire disconnect from the entire thing. There are quite a few members that could "possibly" be villains. Gus might pull away from them really hard.

Did anyone think Kate did the suit a little too fast? ((If anyone has even read it yet.))
I didn't want anyone to think I was rushing it, I just wanted her to be in the suit before D-day, and after she ran away from escaped teacher's grasp.
Quite frankly, that's up to you and/or the GM. ^^ I finished reading it. It was enjoyable. She built hers 9000% faster than Gus did. He built his over several years. That percentage totally wasn't made up. Not at all. *looks to the side and coughs*

@CookieMonster
I didn't get to read it and probably won't until tomorrow when I'm back online.
I have glanced it and it does seem as though she built it very quickly for a suit made from scratch.
I'll be able to give you an opinion later, but just by skimming here are some critiques.

1) My main problem (not really a big issue) is that your post was huge, particularly for an introductory post. It become hard to read. It's almost 3,000 words just to introduce your character.
That seems to be an indication of telling us too much information and not showing us / letting us assume. I can help with that, if you'd like. You also may be repeating yourself a bit.

2) Too many headers. Great color and use of them, but you used them too much. Headers are just used to show general location at the beginning of the scene, and a new location if some major change has happened. (It's a new concept to me too.. Im just figuring this out dont worry). The three hours/ ten minutes headers are not needed.

3) This isn't a critique but I loved pics.

GM Announcement

Here's the gist. This RP can go two ways in terms of writing.
We can write any way which we'd like, but if you would like help I can.
Am I an author? No.
But we can help each other to make the best RP we can make. So if you'd like the challenge of growth, writing and showmanship while also RPing, we can all definitely make that happen. And as a GM, I do take pride in guiding RPers into the style that I intended for the RP. It's up to you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.