Cirque Du Monstres (Modern Times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Axel1313

Original poster
Cirque Du Monstres (modern times)
Welcome young and old to the Cirque de Monstres! We open at nightfall and feature a carnival and circus entertainment. Be sure to check out the side show and our famous hall of mirrors. And to the wonderful members of Interpol, we had nothing to do with it. We promise, so please, leave us be.</strong> <strong> RP takes place in the spring of 2009 outside of the town of Manchester, England. The cirque has a forest on one side of it.
note for the humans:
when the rp starts you do not know that the members of the cirque are behind everything. You just think they are a traveling band of non-humans who are most likely guilty.
WARNING!: This is a mature role play that deals with kidnappings, horror related scenarios, strong emotions, murder, and violence. If any of these make you uncomfortable do not join. This a PG-13 site but, just a heads up that this is not a sunshine and rainbows circus rp. When the RP starts it will be nighttime and the cirque will have just opened for the night.
Please read the overview before making a character

(For any newcomers. this is a wip transfer so bare with me on it being skin and bones at the moment. haha.)

Last edited by a moderator:
CUO6Sp4VAAEpdK-.png

• Love
Reactions: Axel1313
"And if my chain is never broken, then you'll remain my servant forever. But if that is truly what you want, then so be it. I can have you find someone else to do it just as easily as I did you. You mortals are extremely stupid, after all." Well, Ignis wasn't entirely human, but he was a somewhat strange case, and exception to the rules. He was young, freshly turned into a demon, and still oh so gullible. "Now ta ta, Ignis. Do try your best to find me those that need a wish granted, and bring them to me. Every now and again I get lonely in my trailer, and would like some company." And with that, Gareth set off to head towards his trailer. There would be no more shows today, there had been enough of a fuss earlier that day in the main tent. Perhaps it was some investigators, they liked to stick their noses where it might be ripped, chopped, or bit off.

"I never asked for this." He hissed at the greater demon. "You Bastard....Interrupting my business...first that idiot priest and now me? Tch...go to Hell. I've got bigger and better things to do than be your servant for life" he growled
Using his powers to whip up a small vortex around him and his business parntner. "Come on. Let's continue on." He urged her. "We need to discuss my stock troubles."
@Beowulf. @rosamortelle

(@Kiyoko. @Airagog @Lady Luna Ravenswood ) if ye can of course and feel like it. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.