Cirque du gothique (Gothic Circus)

Sophie didn't really show off her drawings and sketches. She didn't like brothering them with it, but them unknowingly being drawn allowed the to pose naturally. Instead of posing and being stiff. When Alexandria gave the picture back she had made a point about showing it instead of hiding the artwork from everyone. "Maybe one day I'll show them." Sophie said while looking at her sketch. Birdie came in and told them it was time for bed by Jamie's order. She gave a nod, it was late after all.

She made her way to her bedroom as Birdie gave the order, (Well, the one Jamie had told her) taking her time. She rubbed her thumb over the minuscule bit of nail polish left on her index fingernail. It was the one her sister had gave her, that she had left behind to stop the memories. She slipped in through the doorway, closing it behind her. She would be lucky if she could sleep tonight, very lucky. She wasn't really that tired, but she decided to at least try. She took the ribbon from around her waist, took her hair out of it's current style and plaited it, the bright colour contrasting with her hair. She sighed, walked over to her bed and sat on it, eyes closed as she hummed the lullaby once more, the tune fresh in her mind.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I feel this is kinda dead.... I have run out of ideas of where I was going with this...)