Cirque du gothique (Gothic Circus)

Birdie's show was entertaining as much as it was 'dangerous' because she did her act without the safety net. She lept down from her wing flitting to help her land softly on the ground below right beside Jamie. "My stuff is disassembled and packed up already" she said with a smile before spinning and then skipping away.

"Even so we will need to take everything to the train other then the big things." Jamie says before walking after her. "Birdie. Help me in the kitchen would ya." With that said he walks to his privet tent. Most didn't get their own tent and often shared unless they were main acts like him or snack charmer. He cleaned off his make up that made him look feminine and pulled on his normal cloth (photo in last post). After pulling combat boots on he walked to the kitchen.

Birdie was already there flitting about thw kitchen packing things away in their appropriate places. She looed at him and smiled continuing to pack things away. "Im working on new stunts." She said as she was packing things away.

"Such as?" He asks watching her slightly as he picked up a bag that had cookies. "Looks like the masters are praising us. They left a treat of warm cookies." He says biting into one.

"May i have one. And some aerial stuff that hasnt been seen I'll show you at practice when we get to the next location." She smiled putting away the pans.

Jamie nods before throwing her a cookie. "Our next stop will be a while. It will take a week by train to get there." He says with a sigh. He begun to pack things and load them on a wagon.

She helped him load the things while nomming on her cookie happily. "Do you know where it is this time?" She asked once she was finished with her cookie.

"No not at all. Its somewhere in South Europe or Asia I believe. We are currently far north of Russia so it will be a long journy." Jamie says as buffer guys place things on the train. They were big body builder of men. "Well it seems the stage and stands in performance tent are already down. The only thing is the tent itself." He says pulling a trampoline to the center.

Birdie stood and watched him pull the trampoline to the center. "This was a break down was quicker than usual." She smile and then helped him pull the trampoline

"Yeah well we have to be packed up by midnight. I don't think you guys wanna sleep on the ground." He says getting on the trampoline. He had moved the trampolines to the outer most edges of the tent. He jumped a few times to warm up before her jumped high enough to unhook it from its post. He did that hopping from trampoline to trampoline. Once he was done all was up was the center where he jumped and pulled it down landing on his back on the outer trampoline.

She smiled at him "i could have done that Jay." She said helping hom fold the tent up. She smiled this was her home she had been with the circus for as long as she could remember and was one of the senior members of the troop

Angel marched along, a few crates of equipment held high above his head in one hand. He laughed along with some of the burlier men, who were also carrying crates. The air around him rippled slightly, like a mirage on a road. He followed along in the middle of the group, and made sure the crates were placed in the most efficient positions.

"Yeah but I didn't preform today!" Jamie whines stuffing the tent into a bag. That was the last of the tents. Now all that was left was a few crates and preformers. "Look at the time. Its midnight. We have few more things to load up and we should be heading off he yawned.

She poked him in the ribs, "Hopefully this show is pretty big and you can give a performance as well and you know you could have joined me if you wished to." She laughed as she straightened up stretching out her muscles. She knew from experience if she didn't stretch three times a day her muscles would be stiff as hell.

Angel walked over toward Jamie and Birdie, a big smile on his face, "Come on, don't tell me you're tired already? The moon's still in the sky!" He pointed up and then looked up as well, the sky was awash in a rainbow of vibrant shifting ribbons of color. "Anyway, I thought I smelt some confectioneries from somewhere over here..." He looked down at them and tilted his head with a grin.

Jamie raised an eyebrow at her antic of poking his ribs. "Maybe. I am after all the trapeze master of our group." He chuckles picking up a crate. He cared the last one onto the train. It was his stuff. "We are not lovers if thats what you think." He says to Angel rolling his eyea. He walked to his room on the train and placed his things.

Birdie gave a smile and looked at Angel then back at Jamie, "I don't have my partner anymore I am usually solo but you can join me up there anytime Jay!" she looked at Angel then with a smile, "You preformed exceptionally well tonight Joker." She said shortening his nickname, before making her way to the train her shared room was near Jay's because she was one of the senior members of being there there the longest.

Jamie sighed and soon opened his violin case. It was the only thing he had from his childhood and the only thing the masters would let him keep. He often played its melody because it was for his ears only but tonight was different. He held it gently and played his sorrowful song.

Birdie was leaning against the wall of her room she could hear his violin threw the wall and she sighed listening to the music as he pushed and pulled the bow across the strings.

(My strange fetch of hot guys playing violin xD)

Garrett continued to play his song as it grew louder. He danced ever so slightly as his bow moved gracefully across the strings as the other held a few down.