♦♛♦ Cirque De Mortifica' ♦♛♦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madam Nadezhda

"I'm sorry you saw that" he said quietly. She wondered exactly what he ment by that. He was sorry she'd seen that, or he was sorry she'd seen it. Or he was sorry she'd seen it. Or maybe he was just sorry...Cold humor curled Nadya's lip slightly. He was sorry to the woman who literally ripped out of her skin once a month and spent three days as a bloodthirsty beast?

Dactrin stepped back from the table, moved around to the side, and walked over towards Nadya. She stiffened slightly not because she was afraid, obviously, but because he had acted completely opposite than she had expected. She had attempted to send him into a fit again and send him out of her compartment so she could think and divine more. She must talk to T and Margaux as soon as she had substantial information. Jerking her suddenly back to reality, Dactrin gently but firmly placed his hands on her shoulders, guiding her back a few steps until her back pressed against the side of the train wall, both of them swaying slightly as the train gave a slight shake with it's momentum changing. Nadya almost gasped, completely thrown off guard. His hips pressed forward and leaned against hers. He looked deeply in to Nadya's eyes. "I'm not a fool Nadya, I know you saw something. I...I know you saw my family. You showed me what I hoped to see, my sister alive and well. If you saw anything more about my family I deserve to know." His hands dug deeper in to her shoulders, pressing her backward as he held her firmly against the wall. "It's my future, not yours Nadya, and I..." his voice faltered slightly. "I need to know what you saw." He urged her, a desperate tone resonating in his last words.

Nadya felt a single drop of sweat slide down her temple and she was suddenly a where of her heart, pounding like anvil on iron, stronger than any human heart could beat. He must certinaly feel it. Her gut twisted painfully and she felt teeth filling up her mouth. She did not know if Dactrin was being intentionally erotic but he was getting a rise out of her. And by rise, she ment he was causing her to start half shifting. An increased heart rate would do that. She could usually control it in even the most heart pounding of circumstances, but he had really caught her off guard. Plus the shock of magic she had just experienced had already riled her slightly. Dactrin's pleasing form and uncompromisingly close position to her was only adding to her hype.

"Dactrin..." Nadya was looking anywhere but his piercing eyes, trying to steady herself. Her voice was stern and carried a warning with it. It also sounded muffled slightly as if her mouth were filled with something, maybe cotton. The pain in her gut caused her to double over slightly so that she was pressing her face into his chest. She was panting hard but her breath was smothered by muscle draped lightly in fabric, his chest under his shirt. "Dactrin..." She said again even more firmly with a hint of panic. It had been a long time since she had become this close to loosing control. She reached up and clasped her now clawed hands roughly on either shoulder, the long sharp nails that were now growing out of her fingers ripped the fabric of his shirt. When she looked up at him her eyes were now yellow and canine looking. "Stop." Her voice was a gravely hiss, not quite human. She used clawed hands to push him back a foot away from her, so strongly she almost vaulted him across the compartment. But her claws caught him before he could, keeping him in place and sending streams of blood down his back and adding to the scars she didn't even know he had.

Now that Nadya had some space she caught her breath and focused on steadying her pounding heart. It didn't take long. She dwelt on the visions she had seen of the three men and the cirque, her home. Though the visions were terrifying and panic striking, she did not allow those emotions to fill her. Instead she transformed them into fuel, something to feed her motivation and focus her mind. The twisting feeling in Nadya's gut lessened and she stood up straight again. Even as Dactrin started back at her, her eyes changed back, her nails retracted and the space returned to her mouth. She had maintained control. She kept her hands on his shoulders to keep him at arms length lest he closed the distance between them again in his earnest.

"What I saw," she began carefully and slowly choosing her words, "was not just about your future. It involved something...broader. It encompassed the future of many more than just you. Remember what I said about the reading not providing straight answers? Well, I--I can't trust what I saw, not yet, not untill I look further into it. I cannot afford -- I do not want to give you, or anyone, false information. So please don't ask me again. I can tell you when I know more, when I'm sure of what I saw." She said this firmly. The wording may have sounded polite and like she was giving him a choice in all this, but her blazing eyes, furrowed brow and set jaw showed that she was telling him, not asking. She did not apologize for this: he would just have to deal with it. She wasn't sorry about her decision, and anyway it's not like she could have controlled what she'd seen. Knowing she had made the right decision given the circumstances, Nadya felt at ease with herself once again. She had done all she could for the moment and everything else was out of her control, for now. She almost felt like saying something humerus to break the tense mood in the compartment, but she decided to be more careful. Despite her early intentions to make Dactrin fly off the handle once more, she actually did not wish to upset him further. Instead she took a deep breath and said, now back to her coy and mysterious airs, "And do not ever touch me like that again without forewarning me, unless you intend to be devoured." There was definitely a stern warning behind her words but the ever so slight tugging at the corner of her mouth disclosed that she might be joking, or that she was telling a joke that she was completely serious about. Or perhaps that her sly words held a double meaning. In reality, it was all three of those things. Suddenly a where that she was in fact still touching him, Nadya dropped her now perfectly looking human hands from Dactrin's shoulders.

~Interacted With~
Dactrin --- @Blox

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Blox

[fieldbox="Dolores ♙ Lafayette, Gold, solid, 0, Georgia"][dscroll]
The Acrobat | ☆☆☆☆☆
WITH: Alfie S. Ketell | WHERE?: Inside the Train ; sitting | FEELING?: Mischievous & inquiring

"I CAN'T { CHANGE } THE WAY I FEEL.

I'LL —L I V E» WITH IT INSTEAD.

I'VE ♥•LOVED•♥ YOU THEN, I'LL L♥VE YOU NOW--

I'LL L♥VE YOU WHEN I'M DEAD. "
❧❧❧

When Alfie nearly cured Dolores from her headache he also cured her drunken state a bit, Tipsiness was only going on--But she was overall more conscious. But she was more functional now."Oh my god--god bless you Alfie..." She groaned."I can just kiss you right now." She blatantly stated."You should at least get some clothing on though. Not that i'm complaining, but seriously.." He retorted as Dolores put the fork down."Can you dress me then?" She asked, propping her head up with both her hands as the blanket nearly fell to her waist. Her arms covered her chest completely though and she bit the air, as a mischievous glint made its way into her warm eyes.. Then a troubling grin came in and she let out a small giggle as she leaned over the table."Kidding..~" she stated smoothly from her lips rather teasingly almost as she grabbed the blanket from her waist and wrapped it around her shoulders. "Heey--Wheres Margaux?" she asked , wrapping the blanket around her torso like a dress."And..Thomas?" The girl added, pausing slightly. That question to her was more important than the last one about Margaux, Though--Only she would know that and she turned around from her seat and wrapped herself up with the blanket, grinning."I may need some help getting to my room ... I think.." Dolores pointed out at the male with her finger before slowly sliding off her seat and standing herself up. Getting ready now was top priority and she stood still for a few seconds in her heels and walked a few steps testing if she still had balance before laying a hand over Alfie's shoulder as support."Hmm.. Wanna come?.. Walk and talk?" She asked blinking down at him as she took off both heels and picked them up. "Now that i mention the leasers-- wonder wheres my other Cutie (Prince)." The girl stated, thinking momentarily before shrugging and giving up.
@T E R R O R

[/dscroll][/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Blox
Dactrin L. Cooper - Nadya's Cabin on the train - Attracted, Frustrated, Hopeful
When he felt Nadya press her face in to his chest his face grew warm and he found himself reflexively inhaling the scent of her hair. He hadn't been listening to her when she spoke his name once, twice with urgency. It wasn't until she lifted her hands and gripped his shoulders with her shifted hands that he realized what was happening. He had actually forgotten, distracted by her beauty and poise, that she was not human. No, Nadya was far from human. He winced in her grip, feeling the claws of her changing nails tear at the fabric of his shirt, scraping against his skin. It hurt but he had been through worse. He watched her, his breath coming in shorter bursts.

When she looked up at him her eyes were now yellow and canine looking. "Stop." Her voice was a gravely hiss, not quite human. She used clawed hands to push him back a foot away from her, so strongly she almost vaulted him across the compartment. But her claws caught him before he could, keeping him in place and sending streams of blood down his back and adding to the scars she didn't even know he had.

Dactrin's eyes widened but he didn't resist her. He staggered a step to maintain his balance and brought his hands up to hers, resting his over her clawed hands still on his shoulders. A trickle of blood ran down his right side. He wasn't afraid of her. Sure, Nadya was intimidating and even in just her human form, but he wasn't afraid of her. He couldn't place why but it was part of him that believed she wouldn't hurt him and part of him that didn't care if she did. He stared in to her changed eyes, looking in to the wild beast that she really was as she held him at shoulder length. His eyes danced down to her heaving chest, tracing back up her strained neck, and pulsing temple, taking note of the change in her demeanor. It was quite the reaction and it caused a slight twitch to his lips. He patiently waited for her to calm down and watched as she regained her composure, eyes, mouth and hands changing back to her delicate human form. He lowered his hands from hers though she kept her grip on his shoulders to keep him from getting any closer. He could feel himself leaning forward slightly with an internal urge to do just that.

When Nadya finally spoke she chose her words carefully for her response. Her words were general, vague, an answer without a real answer. She was holding something back and he couldn't understand why. What more was there to look in to? The visions she explained to him, the vision of his sister he had the pleasure of seeing, seemed as clear as they could possibly be. Did she see something that she didn't like? He tried to expand his mind on what else the crystal ball could have shown her. It must have involved him somehow though, wouldn't it? After all, it was his reading in the first place. She didn't seem like she was going to budge on her stance but Dactrin wasn't going to give up. For now, he would let her relax and feel at ease with her secret revelation. But he would be back to inquire again, even if it meant getting close enough to cause her to shift. He had actually never seen her fully shift before. He wasn't sure what would happen if she did or what she would look like. Even though he had been warned on his first day by T and Margaux he was still curious. He wondered what she thought of him now, after all that she saw. He was reminded that she was used to blood and gore. What did the scene of his family's attack make her feel?

A quiet moment rested between them as Dactrin remained quiet with his thoughts. He raised his hands up and brushed them back through his hair, exhaling deeply. Nadya spoke first, her usual tone back. "And do not ever touch me like that again without forewarning me, unless you intend to be devoured." Dactrin grinned back at her. He was frustrated with her for holding back but he needed to play this the right way if he was going to get any information from her. Allowing his frustration to over take him would probably only push her away. He needed to get back to her good graces and try again when she least expected it. But soon. Who knows if what she saw was in the immediate future. "I might like that" Dactrin responded, giving her a coy smile. With a heavy exhale, he turned and started to move towards the door. "Thanks for the...tea, Nadya. I really appreciate it." He stared at her for a moment then said "I'll be back soon" with a mischievous grin. It was killing him inside, walking away from something that could change his life forever. But he stayed focus on his goal, reminding himself he wasn't finished with her.

With that, Dactrin turned from Nadya and walked out of her cabin, shutting the door behind him. He stepped in to the hallway a few steps before leaning against the side wall. He exhaled deeply and stared up at the ceiling, arms hanging limp at his sides, pieces of his shirt at the shoulders hanging loose where Nadya's nails ripped the fabric.

@ILovePandas

Madam Nadezhda

A quiet moment rested between them as Dactrin remained quiet with his thoughts. He raised his hands up and brushed them back through his hair, exhaling deeply.

"And do not ever touch me like that again without forewarning me, unless you intend to be devoured." she had said expecting some kind of apology or explosion from him, as that seemed to be his two favorite reactions to her, but yet again he kept her guessing by choosing to grin back at her. It was an impish grin very fitting of a mischievous sprite. Nadya had a feeling she had just unknowingly uncovered another part of his personality. She almost despaired: it seemed that her attempts to deter him only spurd him on. What the hell was she going to do with him? Act sweet and innocent all the time? A sour taste filled Nadya's mouth at the mere thought of that. But for some uncomprehending reason that kind of behavior from her really seemed to put a bee in his bonnet.

"I might like that" Dactrin responded, giving her a coy smile.

"Don't tempt me." Nadya shot back with an equally coy, devilish, pointed tooth smile. She sensed that he was being intentionally provocative now. This of all his reactions was perhaps the least unexpected. He had after all just pinned her between himself and the wall. Maybe any future reactions from him would seem tame after that. But Nadya decided not to get her hopes up. He had a way of continuing to surprise her.

With a heavy exhale, he turned and started to move towards the door. "Thanks for the...tea, Nadya. I really appreciate it." He stared at her for a moment then said "I'll be back soon" with a mischievous grin. That impish grin, which hid so many thoughts and intentions behind it. Nadya didn't have to be physic to know that that this was not the last of their impromptu meetings and she had a feeling that each meeting was going to be as unpredictable as the last. They were playing a game of cat and mouse, except both players thought themselves to be the cat. They could continue to bat at each other for a very long time before one of them gave in to the other.

After he exited the compartment she slowly and deliberately walked over to the door. With her heightened senses she could still smell his sent and hear his breath: he was still just outside the door. Nadya imagined him leaning his back up against the wall, panting, deliberating weather or not to storm back in and demand answers from her. In the same way she was fighting the urge to reach one clawed hand around the corner, yank him back into the compartment and slam the door behind them, then push him up against the wall and see how he liked it. Instead she latched the door with a snap, separating them.

Nadya sighed. She had work to attend to, urgent work. She must read the tarot and scry for herself, to see if the signs were the same as in Dactrin's reading. Then she should consult the stars and read the entrails. And perhaps for good measure and to sooth her she would make a potion for restfulness and enhanced dreams so that she could continue to divine even in sleep. If she received comprehensive information she would request a meeting with T and Margaux tomorrow. Or maybe in the next few days. She wished to delay it for as long as possible. Perhaps the scrying for Dactrin had been flawed, somehow, that it was only some version of a future or that it was only metaphorical. Nadya closed her eyes and inhaled sharply as the image of The Tower swirled beneath her eye lids. Somehow, deep in her gut, she knew what forwarning the divining would bring. And it was a future she would not envy.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Blox and Ali
i3z8k3.png

Intrigued & Playful
Roof Of The Train → Inside of the Train
48520a37-24cd-4e43-9c25-cd74a7b43fa2.png

Thomas's former intentions on questioning this creature seemed to dissipate as Margaux silenced the Ringleader with a 'Quite Coyote'; a simplistic gesture that had the raven-haired man playing along almost instantly. A rather sinister 'shhh' came from the child's small mouth, sending an eerie shiver up the man's back. His composure for the unexpected was always lesser around his wife, especially when she decided to feign innocence in such a way, T couldn't help but watch her actions.
He had debated internally whether or not to bite down on her fingers, deciding to go the opposite direction and watch as the curly haired child removed the symbol from his own lips, placing them forwards towards the beasts. T could only chuckle in a low and somber tone, watching the girls too-short arms attempt to make contact with the monstrous individual before them. Even T, being taller than six foot, wouldn't even compare on a scale beside this man; it was a true testament to normalcy, and something the Ringer leader desperately wanted to know more of.
He shifted his sights to the man sitting across from him, watching as a small, rather dusty looking critter popped out from his chalk-board black hair; it's wings flapping with incredibly quick succession in the force of the wind. The tattooed man could only gaze in surprise - it wasn't everyday you saw a man with moths in his hair, let alone a man that looked like this one.

T's shoulder companion, Margaux, had started to nibble on his ear, causing the man to reach up and softly flick the girl on the nose - still playing the game she had enacted with the silent coyote only moments earlier. He took on his signature smile, assuming internally that the girl was in fact hungry. T looked down to his own barren stomach. It wasn't often a demon needed to eat... regular food, but if it were to accompany the child on his shoulders and get a new feel for this stowaway, so be it.
T looked over to the beast as he strategically pulled something from...well, honestly, T had no idea where it had come from and internally he thought it best be kept that way. His lip twitched in a smile as Margaux swiped the folder that was previously presented to the two, reading at a lighting fast pace. Thomas was rather surprised the girl had managed to open up the folder with the speed of the train and the draw-back of the wind. He lifted his hands above his head, taking hold of the girls little hands before placing them around his neck. "Hold tight love, lets head inside."
T realized that he'd later be paying for breaking the silent game. He stood from his crossed position, eyeing the beast in-front of him; gripping the folder haphazardly hung in his wife's tiny hands between his teeth. He nodded his head backwards, signaling the beast like creature to follow the two inside, wishing for no one to experience the pace this train was about to expand on; in the hopes Callic had taken T's words into account and was prepared to get the circus to their destination asap.

T backed up slowly, judging the distance in front of him for only a moment, before checking to make sure the girls arms were secure around his neck. With a running start, the man made off in the direction the wind was blowing, fighting a torrent of backlash. T approached one of the trains couplings, finding the wheels blurred with a speed his own eyes couldn't comprehend. Perhaps a child who was theoretically on 6 cans of Dr. Pepper would be able to. T chuckled, muffled by the wind, sometimes his own dry humor was the only thing that kept him from killing practically everyone.. sometimes. There were other times to when his wife had to be the mature one and step into, 'heated debates'.
T dropped down to the parting of the carts, landing with a heavy thud. He opened one of the exposed and embossed double doors into the massive train cart, slipping inside to shield himself and Margaux from the increasing speeds. He took the girls hands - dropping the folder from his teeth in due succession - untangling them from his neck before shifting her backwards on his body only slightly so she would now be using his shoulders as leverage and support.
The man pulled the pack of cigarettes from his back pocket, lining up one with his lips before fishing in his front pocket for the match-set, which was no longer there. With a heavy and unenthusiastic sigh, the man brought his index and thumb fingers together, wisping them together with a 'clack' causing the tube of tobacco to light at it's end, and the smoke to fill the mans lungs. He inhaled deeply, taking a moment to close his eyes and recover from the intense wind. He brought his free hand up to his hair, running the finger tips from the front to the back as to grease back the pallet and tame the unruly mop. He pulled the brown-tubed cigarette from his lips, letting it linger in between his pointer and middle fingers, waiting for the beast to accompany the two in the trains enormous carriage.

Characters Interacted With
Nexx (@Crono)
Margaux (@Commander Cheesecake)

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
Untitled.png
NAME: Morticia Crevan

MOOD: happy and amused

Morticia is amazed at Prince's behavior, her bright green eyes just staring at him as she sips her tea. She can't believe that he accepted the tea, the tea that everyone in the circus despises, the tea that almost drove one stranger to insanity.

Ah, the thought is still fresh in her memory. She was in Berlin back then, working as the grim reaper like she used to be. It was just another typical day for her when a man approached her and asked her for tea. Of course, being the lady that she is, she decided to say yes and invited him to her house. Long story short, the man went insane after tasting her tea. She really wasn't sure why, but the memory always made her giggle.

Snapping out of the past and getting back into reality, Morticia watched Prince, loving the expressions he's making as he sipped her special blend. "My~ such a gentleman to accept my tea~ " she cooed biting her lip to stop the giggles but eventually laughed. She couldn't help it! The disgust on his face is priceless and the smile after that was just hilarious. Morticia could feel the entire train shaking from her laughter, her sides aching and her lungs out of breath.. "Ahh~ My prince, You are just too funny!!" She praised, finally calming down as she wiped away her tears of joy. "I appreciate you have the courage to drink it, but seriously, you could have said no. Everyone in the circus didn't even dare to take a sip of it. I must say, I'm quite impressed"

Morticia let out another giggle when he furiously shook his head at her offer of dog biscuits. She knew that he's lying about not being hungry and that he's just scared, or rather disgusted by the biscuit. After all, why would he go to the kitchen if he's not looking for food right?

Smiling widely, Morticia nodded her head and went back to the cupboards to grab another urn, something much more fancier than the first one. "Here~ you deserve this!~" she said with a smile, giving him a bone shaped biscuit and gave him a reward: a peck on his cheek. It wasn't normal for Morticia to be affectionate, especially to give kisses to other but it seems like he deserves it. Besides, it seems appropriate for her to do so.

"Don't worry, love. It's a normal biscuit shaped like a dog bone. There's nothing weird added to it. Blood and flesh is not the only thing I eat you know~ I still eat normal human food"

ooc: Warning. Post contains character torture at it's finest (for a mime at least) :'D

ZoyWgkt.png
{ Prince Ashworth }
`Location: Kitchen◞ ♦ `Mood: Mocked → Flustered → Flabbergasted◞

His polite smiles dropped the moment he heard Morticia's laughter. I guess she saw through. I must be a better mime off stage than I thought I was. He sarcastically thought to himself. If only everyone around him could read his mind, then he wouldn't be having any troubles with communicating with people. Then again, that would kind of void his job of being a mime, plus he'd have zero privacy. Prince took back the thought. There were certain things that were best kept in the confines of his mind.

Prince looked at Moriticia. She was finally calming down a bit. Thank goodness. He was starting to worry that the train was going to start shaking from her little outburst of laughs and possibly cause the cars to derail and... well, possibly, most probably lead to their deaths. Though he had a feeling several of the circus performers would still survive the wreckage.

"Ah~ My prince, you're just so funny!! I appreciate you have the courage to drink it, but seriously, you could have said no. Everyone in the circus didn't even dare to take a sip of it. I must say, I'm quite impressed" Despite being praised, Prince felt as if he was being mocked. He puffed his cheeks like a little kid and even crossed his arms to give the full effect. His blue eyes was set on Morticia as she moved back to the cupboard to grab something yet again, then he shifted to his beaker of tea, and then back at Morticia who'd just taken out another urn. Fearing that she was about to offer him yet another blend of tea -- something he could not easily refuse simply from the fact that it was tea -- Prince grabbed his beaker and downed the entire thing in one gulp. The freshly brewed heat of the tea was nothing to him, his tongue had becoming accustomed even before he joined the circus; he was an Englishman after all.

Just as he settled the beaker back onto the counter, Morticia came up to him and gave him two things: a dog bone shaped biscuit, and a peck on the cheek. The former confused him but the shy feeling he got from the latter simply overwhelmed him. Never has he ever been kissed on the cheek by anyone before. Prince stared at the woman. Why did she do that? Perplexed by the act, he studied Morticia and even forgotten all about the biscuit.

"Don't worry, love. It's a normal biscuit shaped like a dog bone. There's nothing weird added to it. Blood and flesh is not the only thing I eat you know~ I still eat normal human food" she spoke.

It was only she said that did Prince remember the biscuit she'd handed him. He took a look at the biscuit, examining it. Prince was sceptical about it but he figured, Oh what the hell. After all he's drank an entire beaker of Morticia's special blend of tea that according to her, everyone seemed to stay clear of. He shrugged and took a small bite out of the thing. "This is quite good" Prince thought to himself, however he didn't realize that he'd spoken the thought aloud. He consumed the rest of the biscuit. "Thank you" he gestured to Morticia at the same time speaking what he meant yet again.

It took Prince a few more seconds before realizing what just happened. "Bloody hell" he said at the same time he was thinking it. Immediately his hands darted to his mouth to cover them. Prince didn't understand why it was happening to him but he was betting it had something to do with the tea. At least now he knew why everyone stayed away from it.

Interacted with
Morticia Crevan (@DANAsaur )

• Love
Reactions: Ali and DANAsaur
Dactrin L. Cooper > Kitchen > Feeling Frustrated and Confused

Snap!
Dactrin heard the click of the lock on Nadya's door set in, finalizing their encounter. He moved off of the wall and turned to look at her door, imagining her on the other side, staring at him through the wall that separated them.

It was a strange feeling he felt, a change so sudden in his life, a grounded feeling that all of his travels and hard work had finally brought him to this moment. Shaylyn was alive. Or so Nadya revealed in her divination. She had told him a few times that her visions and revelations were not promised and pliable. Could it be she had been alive recently? Was she alive but close to death? And...why was she seemingly alive, well and happy, with the devil pirate that murdered their parents? His mind was spinning with numerous thoughts again. His eyes narrowed in frustration and he turned to keep walking down the hallway, heading towards the kitchen. His stomach churned, reminding him he had been hungry for quite some time now.

He kept asking himself questions, trying to answer them himself, only to turn them around to further questions and possibilities. The one-eyed pirate was close. Dactrin not only heard it from Nadya's divine lips but he felt it as well; he could feel the energy around him shifting, the feeling of expectation and apprehension burning in his chest. Was tonight's performance the moment he would meet his nemesis once more? The multitude of continuous questions that kept swirling around in his mind was becoming unbearable.

Dactrin, still walking silently down the hall, brought a hand to the bridge of his nose and pinched it, closing his eyes as he fought the headache developing behind his eyes. His mind ached from all of the uncertainty and unanswered questions.

After a short while he came to the kitchen compartment and opened the door, stepping inside.

Tired blue eyes surveyed the occupants inside, resting from Morticia to Prince, who seemed to be in a deep conversation. He raised a hand warily to them and said softly "hey guys" before moving towards one of the side cabinets in search of something to eat. He looked worn out and it didn't help that his shirt was visibly torn at his shoulders.

@ILovePandas
@DANAsaur
@darkflames13

Reactions: Ali and ILovePandas
Untitled.png
MOOD: crazy and possessed
As Morticia began to munch on her cookies, she nearly choked upon hearing the mime's voice, quickly sipping her tea to wash it down. She then stared at him owlishly, her face mixed with confusion and suprised. "D-Did you just..t-talk?" he then spoke up again muttering "bloody hell", only to prove that he did talk.

She then unconsciously slammed her hand on the table, her eyes now clouded as she clasped her fingers tightly, her green ring now twinkling. "My~ such a magnificent voice~" she cooed, leaning closer to him as she stared deeply into his eyes, their face mere inches away. "No wonder you want to be a mime~ I bet you can fool anyone with that voice~"

Morticia got a crazy look in her eyes, as if remembering something from the past. There's just something about his voice that made her snap, made her lose control and made her go wild. He can't be..can he? No.. that was years ago.. Bloody hel. Her eyes then twinkled like emeralds, staring deep into Prince's eyes as she cupped his face and whispered, their lips slightly brushing "I will never fall for you again~" her face then cortorted into something sadistic, her smile now not creepy but something that you'll only see in the depths of hell. Her hands held Prince's face tightly, as her emerald ring turned into an axe.

Taking a step backward, she ordered Prince with with a sickly sweet voice "Stand still so I can kill you!!!" It seems like Morticia has been possessed by one of the souls inside her ring, a soul that despises talking mimes. It was a soul of a girl who got raped and killed by a circus mime, lured by his majestic voice. Its rare for Morticia to be possessed by the souls and it only happens once in a blue moon. Unable to control herself, Morticia let the soul overtake her body. The only thing that could calm the soul down is either do what it wants or remove the ring on Morticia's fingers.

Morticia cackled like a witch and began to swing her axe left and right, trying to harm the poor mime in front of her. She then noticed Dactrin coming in which only made her smile wider, as if her face is going to rip due to her smile "Dactrin, honey~ Be a dear and hold the mime still! I need to cut his tongue off!~"

ZoyWgkt.png

{ Prince Ashworth }
`Location: Kitchen◞ ♦ `Mood: Flabbergasted → Scared◞

Prince didn't understand how this was happening to him. He felt around his chest, checking if the ring was still around his neck. It was. This only confused him even more. It was evident that he wasn't the only one who was surprised. Morticia seemed to be in shock as well. "D-did you just... t-talk?" He nodded in response.

He jumped in surprise as Morticia slammed her hand onto the table. The ring on her finger was now glowing a bright shade of green. "My~ such a magnificent voice~" While Prince was not uncommon to Morticia's teasing -- as he was a subject of it just moments ago -- he noticed the change in tone. Green eyes stared into his blue ones. There was something different about her eyes, they were cloudy. Prince took an involuntary gulp. Morticia was beginning to scare him.

"No wonder you want to be a mime~ I bet you can fool anyone with that voice~" Prince furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What are you--" Before he could get out what he was saying, Morticia leaned in closer and cupped his face. "I will never fall for you again~" her lips slightly brushed against his as she spoke. His heart was racing, both from the flustered feeling he had at the close proximity between them and the fear that he felt for the woman at that moment.

As Morticia's ring turned into a weapon, a battle axe, Prince started to move backward. "Stand still so I can kill you!!" she screamed. Immediately, Prince tried to mime a wall between them. He wasn't certain if it would work given the current talking condition he was in at the moment, but he had to do something. Morticia began swinging her axe around. It sliced through the air in which Prince was miming a wall at. "Well, at least now I know that's not going to work" he mumbled to himself. The sound of his own voice was foreign to him. How long has it been since he last spoke? Prince couldn't recall, especially at this particular moment wherein HIS LIFE WAS IN DANGER. Despite saying and thinking such, part of Prince wondered if it was just the other drawback that the ring had. What if it didn't work simply because Morticia didn't interpret his actions as he intended her to. He never really tried talking while the ring was with him, he just assumed that he couldn't no matter how much he tried. But now that he was speaking he softly wondered, "Could my voice be impeding the ring's magic"

It wasn't until Morticia acknowledged him did Prince notice that the knife thrower that had joined them in the kitchen. Immediately, Prince ran over towards Dactrin, fear was written all over his face. "Morticia's trying to kill me. Help!"

Interacted with
Morticia Crevan (@DANAsaur)
Dactrin Cooper (@Blox)

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Dactrin L. Cooper > Kitchen > Feeling Hungry

The two were too engaged to notice him and he was actually glad. All he wanted was to refuel. He didn't think he had the energy for small talk, or small hand signals. Dactrin's head jerked from out of the cupboard to look towards Morticia upon hearing her suddenly slam her hand down on the counter top. The odd sound brought his eyes to her hands and he noticed the curious shining ring on her finger. Apparently he had stepped in right after the mime had spoken. He heard Morticia exclaimed about the beauty of Prince's voice, causing him to watch the pair as he unloaded his selected items from the cupboard. Dactrin looked to the mime. He had never heard Prince speak; he actually thought the mime was a mute as no one could be that committed to their job. Well, apparently this kid was because he proved he had a working voice, based on Morticia's reaction just now. Setting a loaf of bread, a plate of butter and an apple on to the table, Dactrin faced the two as Morticia's demeanor seemed to change quite drastically.

Morticia was so close to Prince now, hands over his face, lips grazing his skin, he wondered why they didn't just get a private cabin for gods sake. But the feeling was not mutual and Morticia was not just flirting. He hoped he could grab his food and sneak out but things escalated quickly and before he knew it, the now talking mime was running towards him, fleeing from Morticia who was flailing a fucking axe at him.

"Dactrin, honey~ Be a dear and hold the mime still! I need to cut his tongue off!~"

Dactrin turned towards Prince as the mime rushed towards him. He reached out his arm and wrapped it around Prince, pulling the young man around and behind him as he turned to face Morticia. He used his body as a barrier between then, bracing himself for impact if need be. Prince Ashworth was not only a severely quiet individual, he was also very pleasant. While Dactrin had yet to get to know the reserved mime, their interactions had been pleasant and peaceful. The mime always seemed to be in a good mood and was the last team member on this train he would see causing trouble. Dactrin felt the need to protect Prince not only because he was human but because he seemed so innocent...well the most innocent of all the deathly performers.If this was all fun and games then, well he just wasn't in the mood to be dragged in to it.

"Shit woman, what the hell are you doing?" Dactrin snapped at Morticia. He swiftly pulled a knife from his pants and held it up, pointing it towards her. Seeing that she wasn't slowing down he reacted quickly by dropping to his knees, spinning on the balls of his feet, popping up behind Morticia and grabbing her from behind.

Dactrin's arms wrapped around Morticia's shoulders and squeezed against her neck as he tried to constrict her air flow, hoping she had a normal respiratory system. He also placed the blade of his knife to her neck, pressing it down in a threatening manner. He used his strength to pull her back a few steps and out of arm's reach of Prince. She was fighting him and his eyes caught sight of the ring flashing on her finger. He wasn't sure what caused Morticia to snap and wondered if the ring had anything to do with it. "Morticia calm down or I'll slice your throat open" Dactrin growled in to her ear. He fought hard to restrain her, pressing his blade down even further and perhaps cutting her at this point. He was arching his back as he tried pull her in to him and keep her off balance, possibly restraining her to the tip of her toes.

@DANAsaur
@darkflames13

Last edited:
image.jpg
- Name: Nexxus "Nexx" Amadeus
- Mood: Triumphant and Pleased

The intimacy of the two people continued and every time Nexx focused on it his head hurt. Emma... No. Don't think about her. Think about something else like... Um... Then the girl/woman motioned to play the quiet game, and he was brought out of those nasty thoughts again. Nexx was the best at the quiet game, it was the only game the white coat men let him play.

And so the game began. Nexx hadn't even noticed the woman-child's words about killing, too focused on not making a sound. She took his folder and spoke, immediately losing her own game. He smiled widely and nodded at her words, it was down to him and the man now. He had a lot of pretty pictures on his body, Nexx was following the curving tail of a lizard when the drawn man spoke! He won! "I win the quiet game!" He victoriously thrusted his arms into the air before seeing that the man was leaving and wanted him to come.

The future Beast nodded in reply and watched as the man sprinted down the monster before dropping into one of its segments. He got down on all fours and stuck his claws into the long beast's thick hide. Nexx made sure not to have his claws go all the way though, not wanting the monster to buck him off, and made his way down to the end of the segment.

Nexx climbed off and was met with the door, quite literally, as his face slammed against the window of said door. "Ow." He muttered this as he opened the door proper and entered the heated room. Warmth. Like a hug from a mother rapped around him, a feeling he hadn't felt for a very, very long time. He smiled blissfully and breathed the warm, wonderful air. Until it was interrupted by the drawn man's smoke. Nexx choked on the big gulp of horrible gas he had inhaled and coughed up something that he opened the door outside briefly to spit out. "Sorry Sir."

image.jpg
Name - Callic Mac Williams
Location - Kitchen, Inside of Train
Mood - Pissed Again

With one final lurch forward the lever was pulled to its fullest, the train was going the fastest it could without flying while still maintaining a feeling of almost no motion inside. Gloved hands stained with soot and ash felt a few pipes. Everything was good, Callic could leave the controls for a bit, it was roughly 40 minutes until they reached Bethnal Green, so long as they didn't encounter anythi-

Just as she thought that, the Devil chose to give Callic something to do. She heard a sudden rise in noise coming from the kitchen. The kitchen. The kitchen that was several feet of train from her engine room, that was a deafening noise maker of its own. What could those lunatics possibly be up to now? A sigh. She placed her top hat on a stool and grabbed her ax.

The eyeless Irish made her way quickly to the kitchen, weapon resting on her shoulder. She passed the Ringleaders, tipping a hat she didn't have. "Mr. T. Mrs. M. Nice baby." Finally she reached the door to the kitchen, taking a moment to catch her breath and crack her back. Callic wasn't the strapping young lass she used to be. Finally she swung open the door, not really examining the situation before screaming. "WHAT IN THE GOOD LORD'S NAME IS BLOODY GOING ON?!"

346365_1097471.jpg

Roof of the train. Inside the train.
Accomplished & Thrilling.

The small child felt the chills run down her lover's back, and that alone gave her pure bliss. She didn't know why she felt the need to cause her husband misery and guilt, but it just felt right, and scaring him to the core was as good as it was going to get for the night. There was a glimmer in the girl's eyes the entire time she was being a sinister little girl, as she marveled at how such a small silencing gesture could allow people to comply and be at her beck and call. It was truly magnificent.
The two adults were on her every whim, playing the Silence Game.
And she was the leader. She always was, no matter what. Just the thought of controlling and being mother superior boosted Margaux's pride up tenfold. The little girl was having so much fun with the Silence Game until her husband chuckled at her for attempting to push the Quiet Coyote up to the Beast's lips. Her head snapped back towards the raven haired man, pouting at him in sheer disappointment. That was the thing with being a leader, someone will always come along and rain on parades. Truly saddening. Margaux held up an index finger to her lips, pushing it harshly towards her flesh and cocking her head forward as a minor threat. Does he not know how to shut up? Of course he doesn't. He doesn't even know how to stay with one woman. His stupid charming mouth gets in the way of everything. For a second, there was a fiery anger in her eyes, before it faded away like a memory on beta blockers. She moved her head back towards the Beast, put the Quiet Coyote back in his general direction, and the monster agreed to play the game as well. He almost looked excited to play. This made the child very happy. Very, very happy.

Ow.
What the hell? Did he just..?
Margaux shot another menacing glare at her husband, who just so happened to flick her nose.
How.
Rude.
The child opened her mouth and dove in, trying to bite the hand that caused her minor physical abuse. She only tasted the void of air due to her being on his shoulders and he being.. Far away. But it was still a good message to send. The child just sat on T's shoulders, pouting at him for being disobedient.
It was a childish pout, a pout you would receive from a child who was so close to a volcano of tears but just not quite pissed off enough.
Margaux was right in the middle of a child holding back tears, and child holding back a temper tantrum and many huffs and puffs. The fact that she didn't do either one of those things were going to be very peaceful for the two adult men on the roof.
Speaking of, the roof was getting a bit scary, as it was moving at an abnormal speed. The child got down from her lover's shoulders, only to be grabbed by the hands and being told to hold on. Well fiiiine. Margaux held on to T dearly, resting her face lightly on his shoulders before the Beast chimed in, claiming that he won the game.

Yay! She looked to Beast and smiled in a congratulatory sense, then realized that she lost the game a long time ago, and so did her husband. Crap. Before long, T grabbed the folder she was holding and placed it in between his teeth. Unsanitary. That's disgusting. Margaux let off a small chuckle before her feet were off the ground. It was only instinct to wrap her tiny, scrawny legs around the big man's waist and close her eyes very tightly until she was taken away by incredible speeds and an incredible runner.
What a man. She's so lucky to have met him. In truth, she really did love her husband. Really. Big surprise there. She just hides it with a rude and immature behavior. She really needs to stop doing that. Being mean.

The child heard a loud thud caused by the runner, so that was a cue for she was inside, and she can open her eyes now. When she opened them, she was greeted by an array of rainbow colors and a variety of patterns. Her eyes were like a kaleidoscope for mere moments before they faded. Like everything else she loved.
She didn't realize that she locked her husband in a death grip, because when he leaned back, she just stayed on, clinging to him. Like he was a tree and she was a fcute sloth learning how to love its life support.
Margaux's childish antics were over, as the girl was now shifting back into a strong, independent woman, loosening the grip on her husband and returning back to her normal appearance and height in the blink of an eye. Her black heels clattered against the train's floor, signaling that the transformation was successful. She didn't really know why she felt a very accomplished feeling when she morphs between child and woman. It made her feel like a superhero. A child at heart.

Margaux's hands were still on T's neck, so might as well show him some compassion and gratitude for taking her on a thrilling trip on the train. Her hands gently moved forwards, trailing down his torso and trapping him in a back hug. She noticed smoke arise from her partner's lips and she rolled her eyes, putting one hand in front of his face and moving it up and down in a fanning manner, trying to remove the smoke away from everyone's bubble. "One day, you're going to start a bloody fire in here."
She once again rested her head on his shoulders and grunted, right when the conductor, Callic came in. After the conductor spoke, Margaux shot the woman a beautiful and kind smile, a smile you don't usually see from this ringleader. Margaux heard a loud yell, and she couldn't help but host a hearty laugh. Cirque De Mortifica' was full of interesting people, and that's what she liked most about it.
"Sorry, Sir."
Beast. Margaux fumbled around, trying to get her hands off T. She wasn't sure if the newbie was fond of PDA, so she could never be too careful.
@Ali@Crono

• Love
Reactions: Crono, Blox and Ali
Untitled.png

MOOD: mixed emotions but most of all, terrified
Morticia cackled even more as she saw Prince mime a wall. Seriously, did he really think that will work? Swishing her axe with much gusto, she aimed for the mime's head but missed, slicing the thin air. Growling and muttering under her breath, she grinned sadistically after seeing Dactrin stopping the mime from running. Finally, someone to stop him from moving.

"Hold him still, Dactrin!~" she cooed, launching towards Prince with a smile but frowned when Dactrin blocked her attack. "Dear me, why-" She didn't even got the chance to finish her sentence as the knife thrower snapped at her and grabbed her from behind, trying to squeeze the breath out of her by putting her into a choke hold. Finally understanding what he's trying to do, she only giggled and held her axe tighter, mumbling something incoherent before smiling eerily. "My, my~ Taking his side I see~ Well, then. I'm going to kill you too~"

Morticia is a grim reaper, meaning, she can't die easily but that doesn't mean she cannot bleed or get hurt. Even if she's being put on a choke hold, she's thankful that she can hold her breath longer than humans. Heck, she doesn't really need to breathe if she really thinks about it. She's ressurected from the dead, which means her organs doesn't really function normally.

She almost made her lips bleed from biting it too hard, trying to stop her from giggling when Dactrin placed a knife on her throat, threatening her. "Then please do~" she giggled, the axe suddenly gone from her hand as she smiled once again "before I slit yours~"

Morticia grabbed the knife hand and pulled it away from her, her right shoulder lifting up so she can slide her head under his arm as her hands gripped his wrists tightly before twisting it and jumping out of his way. She didn't dare to disarm him with a knife, it would only makes the killing easier, right?

Finally freeing herself, Morticia gave him a mock bow before summoning her two axes, now smiling like crazy. "let's see~ Eeny, meeny, miny moe~ i will kill...-" she once again didn't finish her sentence as Callic came in shouting and asking what's happening. "Nothing, sweetie~ We're just playing.. Right boys?"

As she was about to attack the two, Morticia accidentally knocked over a cupbard and spilled salt all over her, making her wince in pain. "S-Salt? No.. no.. NOOOO!!!!!!!!" she screamed in agony and pain, dropping her weapons and frantically dusting herself off of the rock salts. "IT BURNS!!! IT BURNS!!! TAKE THEM OFF OF ME!! AHHH!!!"

[fieldbox="Alfie S. Ketell, brown, dotted"]
Walking with Dolores | Neutral
▂ ▃ ▄
tumblr_n2t3yjS2XA1rtjkxko1_250.gif
♢​
tumblr_n2t42ntXUt1rtjkxko6_250.gif
▄ ▃ ▂

#470c61
♢​♢​♢​♢​
Alfie smirked at her when she thanked him, but didn't say anything since it wasn't really a big deal after all. He never actually cared about if he had powers or not, but he couldn't deny the fact that they were useful. He laughed a little bit, "I wouldn't back down from a smooch." he told her and shrugged a little while eating more of the cake that was on the table with his own fork this time. He nearly choked when she asked him to dress her, but didn't show any signs that he did. Even he wouldn't do that to a female unless she had a relationship with him. He was about to object her question until she said she was just joking, that was great to hear from her. He didn't even notice that whatever she was using to cover her up had fallen, but decided not to say anything about it since it was going back up on her again. "I actually don't know, I haven't seen them at all today. They're probably in the front somewhere or putting somebody in their place." he informed her then shrugged again. He watched her as she got up and almost fell onto the floor, typical of her to drink so much that she couldn't handle it anymore. He sighed before standing up to his feet and helping her by wrapping her arm around his waist and throwing her arm across his shoulder so that she was leaning on him more and not completely on her own. They began to walk together for a while in silence until she spoke up again, "Really now? Who is this guy again?" he asked looking into her eyes before looking straight ahead to not make her fall or trip over anything. He honestly didn't know who the guy was, she usually had someone new every time. He wouldn't be surprised if she had grown fond of everyone on the damn train, but Alfie would soon give up on the female if he saw that this whole thing was useless. He didn't know whether she was blinded or if she just didn't want to have anything with the man. If that was the case, then she wouldn't have to worry about him after a while.⋘

[/fieldbox]
Mentioned: Dolores
Interactions: Dolores @N/A

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jihae and Ali
Dactrin L. Cooper > Kitchen > Feeling full of adrenaline again, no rest for the weary.

Morticia slipped out of his grip like oil and before he knew it she was out of his grasp, though he was glad to see her axes gone for now. He glanced warily to Prince but snapped his eyes back to Morticia, preparing himself for her next move. What is wrong with her? She's supposed to be healing the team not trying to tear us to pieces. Something isn't right. Dactrin thought to himself about the situation. His thoughts were quickly broken though when Morticia spoke again, a smile of insanity etched across her face.

"let's see~ Eeny, meeny, miny moe~ i will kill...-" she once again didn't finish her sentence as Callic came in shouting and asking what's happening. "Nothing, sweetie~ We're just playing.. Right boys?"

Dactrin turned his attention towards Callic, the three of them laying eyes on her sudden entrance and loud outburst. Never piss off the master of the moving beast. Never. "Damnit..." Dactrin grumbled under his breath. If this didn't stop they would surely all have to answer to T and Margaux and if Dactrin was denied the ability to perform tonight he would blame Morticia, maybe plan to knife her in her sleep. Did she even sleep? He wasn't going to let this crazed woman disrupt the possibility of seeing the pirate at tonight's performance. He needed to diffuse the situation and calm Callic down.

Dactrin turned to Morticia at her last words and forced a grin. "Yes, of course Morticia." He looked back to Callic, straightening himself up from his previous posture that signaled he was readying for attack and defense. He laid his shoulders back and tried to relax his face. Hopefully Prince would keep his mime mouth shut...how ironic.

"It's just a game that has gotten out of control Callic. Rest assured the game is over as Morticia has wo-" his voice was cut off when Morticia accidentally knocked over a cupboard and spilled salt rocks all over her, making her screech in pain. "S-Salt? No.. no.. NOOOO!!!!!!!!" she screamed in agony and pain, dropping her weapons and frantically dusting herself off of the rock salts. "IT BURNS!!! IT BURNS!!! TAKE THEM OFF OF ME!! AHHH!!!"

Dactrin grimaced, watching in that brief moment as Morticia screamed in utter agony from the salt rocks. Trying to think quickly, unsure if water would cause any further damage, Dactrin grabbed a box of baking soda from the cupboard and dumped it all over Morticia. A plume of white powder rushed over Morticia's head, covering her face and shoulders and bouncing around her torso as it sprinkled to the floor. Normally, the baking soda would put out fires and calm messes so he hoped it would alleviate Morticia's situation as well. He stepped forward and pulled her writhing body of pain in to his arms, the two of them now covered in the white powder, as he tried to dust the remaining salt rocks he saw off of her body. "I have you, calm down." He told her, looking up to give Callic a wary look. The situation was still wildly out of control but hopefully she didn't think it was anything more then the lot of them fooling around as if they were the acrobat twins...er trio.

@Crono
@darkflames13
@DANAsaur

ZoyWgkt.png

{ Prince Ashworth }
`Location: Kitchen◞ ♦ `Mood: Traumatized◞

The mime didn't know what to do at the current situation. His miming tricks seemed to have no effect at the moment, whether or not his current state suppressing the ring's power was something Prince didn't know for sure. He was willing to bet it did. Helpless and powerless, Prince could only stare wide eyed as Dactrin and Morticia were at each other's throats -- quite literally. He hated how he couldn't help the knife thrower, he hated how useless he felt, but most of all he hated how he couldn't keep his bloody mouth shut at the moment.

"What do I do, what do I do, what do I do." he repeated to himself over and over again. Blue eyes scanned the kitchen for something, anything, he could use to help Dactrin with Morticia. They landed onto the knife set on the counter by the stove. Prince shook his head. While he was absolutely tempted to use them, the mime didn't want to hurt Morticia. He was out of ideas.

All of a sudden the door burst open. "WHAT IN THE GOOD LORD'S NAME IS BLOODY GOING ON?!" Callic yelled as she burst into the room. Before he could involuntarily voice out what was on his mind, Morticia screamed. She'd knocked over some salt and it got all over her. Now she was writhing in pain. Prince furrowed his brows in confusion. As he tried to wrap his head at what was now happening, Dactrin came up to Morticia and poured baking soda all over her before proceeding to calm her down with a hug.

Prince's mind was muddled; no coherent words were forming and thus he was silent, as silent as a mime should be. In the mess that his mind was in right now, he knew that he wasn't fixed yet. He also knew that Morticia would have answers, a solution, or at least and idea on how to fix him. The mime was in no condition to perform after all! "If only she'd calm down." he mumbled in a hushed voice, being the only coherent sentence his mind was able to form.

Characters Mentioned
Morticia Crevan (@DANAsaur)
Dactrin Cooper (@Blox)
Callic Mac Williams (@Crono)

Untitled.png

MOOD: Tired

Morticia writhes in pain, tears streaming down her cheeks as she wailed. Just how stupid can this soul can be? Doesn't it knows that salt is used to purify evil? The salt doesn't really hurt Morticia's body but since the evil soul was controlling her, its only logical for it to be hurt.

She was quickly put out of her misery when Dactrin bathes her in baking soda and hugged her tightly, trying to comfort her and ease the pain. It felt kinda nice to have someone warm against her, especially when she can hear its beating heart. Finally calming down, she went silent and limp for a second, before quickly pushing him away from her.

"I must say my dear~ You know how to calm evils souls" Morticia cooed, now finally back to her own body. It seems like the salt worked its magic and now, she just wanted to rest. Even though she's trapped inside her ring for a couple of minutes, she finds it exhausting to talk to all the souls and listen to their whines.

Shaking her head to remove the baking soda out of her hair, she let out a yawn and stretched her limbs "Well~ it looks like I need to take my nap. It was fun playing with you two~ Especially you, Prince" she giggled, walking towards him before rubbing his throat. "I'll fix you up tomorrow, okay? All the soul controlling and laughing maniacally made me tired..."

darkflames13BloxCrono

Last edited:

[fieldbox="Dolores ♙ Lafayette, Gold, solid, 0, Georgia"][dscroll]
The Acrobat | ☆☆☆☆☆
WITH: Alfie S. Ketell | WHERE?: walking around the train to her room | FEELING?: - - -

"I CAN'T { CHANGE } THE WAY I FEEL.

I'LL —L I V E» WITH IT INSTEAD.

I'VE ♥•LOVED•♥ YOU THEN, I'LL L♥VE YOU NOW--

I'LL L♥VE YOU WHEN I'M DEAD. "
❧❧❧

Dolores eyed the male as she proceeded to walk out the room and go into the halls looking left and right."Hmm..." She uttered sweetly before looking over her shoulder."Prince, silly." she stated before turning left and walking to where her room was located. The train was very large--Pretty luxurious inside and she looked around at the designs on the walls. Red and gold, fancy. "He's always cutie~" She grinned, her tone sounding amused as she ever so slightly looked over her shoulder at Alfie. "So how long are ya gonna follow me for?" She asked. "Not that i'm complaining either--I like attention." Dolores stated admittedly and openly. "You can stay in my room while I change--But don't peek!" She shrugged before stopping as she clearly told him to not peek. The blonde then proceeded to walk again with a laugh. Things were always fun to Dolores.
[/dscroll][/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali
i3z8k3.png

Intrigued, Loving & Sleepy
Inside of the Train → Bed
48520a37-24cd-4e43-9c25-cd74a7b43fa2.png

T could feel the weight on his back shift, a clear indication that his wife had morphed back into the woman she truly was. Clearly the quick speeds of wind on the top of the train had done little to calm her down, lest make her cute child-like in nature, literally. T smiled with his back to her, lifting the cigarette once more to his lips, only in attempts to get it out sooner then later; he was aware Margaux, as well as most of the members of the circus, were not fond of his rather nasty habit.
Amusement quickly found the inked man as Margaux's dainty hand fanned itself before his face, in attempts to clear the smoke from the surrounding area. Her sly comment practically went in one ear and out the other with T, as he continued to puff away at the cigarette before chucking the reminding out of the softly cracked window to his left.
A small smile curved up on the ringleaders face as Margaux's hands fell around his waist, encompassing him in a soft hug. He reveled in these soft touches, finding ground with reality when his wife was there, there was always temptation... with other woman, Margaux knew that T has these feelings, especially towards a certain white haired woman on the train, but these feelings were a distraction to his true love, the one he knew....hoped...he would never betray again.
Nexx had joined the two moments after Margaux's transformation. T felt slightly sorry to seeing the creature hack something up due to his smoke, perhaps he would try to quit.. for the better of the trope... though, that might be awhile from now.
T felt a yawn coming on, just as the trains conductor Callic was passing by. He listened in to the typical accent the women held, smiling with a nod of his head as she passed off to do other things.
He could feel his body wanting to shut down, needing the beauty of sleep he only managed to achieve once every few weeks. It was a strange feeling, not being able to sleep - or... not really needing to sleep. However when the need itself did in fact arise, he was on top of it like you wouldn't believe. With T now facing the two who were previously to his backside, the man gave a hearty, warm, and hopeful smile towards the massive Beast directly across from him.
"Nexx, if you would like to join us, please, be my guest. You'll need the approval from my wife as well, however I see no issue with the matter and would love to have such a stunning act such as yourself join us... if you choose to accept this offer, Margaux will give you the... gruesome details, as I have never been very good at explaining things, more so... doing." The man took a pause to smirk at his wife, glaring with a look that said practically everything he wasn't. "I myself must sleep, unfortunately, this body I've acquired does need sleep every so often, and I must oblige." The tall Russian man placed his hands softly on his wife's cheeks, coming down to give her a quick peck on the lips, releasing with a smile and a wink.
"Please do find some rest in one of the bunk carriages, there are many to choose from on this train, get some rest as we will be arriving at our destination rather shortly, so it is best to be fresh-eyed and ready to go if you so choose to join us - and of course, warrant my wife's approval." T turned with that last statement, releasing Margaux's hand and leaving a Level 1 Dog tag in it's wake, he lifted his hand high above his head, waving goodnight to the two behind him without another glance.
He trudged his tired way to the carriage he and Margaux shared as a personal room. Looking onto the massive emperor bed before him, T smiled a little like a happy child, grinning with gleaming pearly whites as he took a running dive at the bed, jumping onto it before finding himself sink into it's welcoming mattress. He yanked the thin black fabric from his head, and started to pull the buckle from his jeans before finding the body he was inhabiting start to lull into a deep sleep, and before he could even finish his current task, the man was out like a light.

Interacted With
Margaux (@Commander Cheesecake)
Nexx and Callic (@Crono)

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
Status
Not open for further replies.