Cirque De Mortifica'

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOl it did. Well Xavier will be doing it the more honest way....just killing worthless people, he hates lying rofl...unless he's killing someone who deserves it.

O.o...what do you mean something bad is going to happen...*Puts on Floaties* rofl.
Lmfao, who knows, when you openly state your fears it's easy to delve off them for others. I know for a fact someones going to try and drown Thomas xD Possible for a grudge, or other reasons. I may have some ideas brewing for sub-plots. Killing off royals..things of that nature x3

• Love
Reactions: Justin
This is going to be fun.

Reactions: Ali
I've updated the dog-tag's section on page one, check it out to know your benefits!

I had a thought: what if we get to make and play some of the characters that get murdered? This could make things even more interesting and would give both us and our characters more to react to. It's could offer us both fun and sadness to kill off 'living breathing characters'. Plus it could help fill in some gaps so to speak and after all killing people is a big part of the plot: so why not play those people?

Obviously their profile skeletons would be smaller and not as detailed since it would be a pain to keep making profiles for characters that die every other day. But it could add hype, having those characters interact with each other and having the performers interact with them and then KILLING them. We might really cry lol. Any way, what do you guys think?

It's up to @Ali and @Commander Cheesecake of course=)

I had a thought: what if we get to make and play some of the characters that get murdered? This could make things even more interesting and would give both us and our characters more to react to. It's could offer us both fun and sadness to kill off 'living breathing characters'. Plus it could help fill in some gaps so to speak and after all killing people is a big part of the plot: so why not play those people?

Obviously their profile skeletons would be smaller and not as detailed since it would be a pain to keep making profiles for characters that die every other day. But it could add hype, having those characters interact with each other and having the performers interact with them and then KILLING them. We might really cry lol. Any way, what do you guys think?

I think it's a very well done idea. c: If you can play two or more characters of course.

I'm actually a really big fan of that idea and I'm not sure why I didn't think of it before x_x
EDIT: Alright, I'll add that option up :P

Yay! =D And I think any one could play multiples of these side characters because they are more casual and really just an excuse to have fun :3

Maybe people can make these characters and we can have them up on a 'bidding board' for the performers to choose. Or for the ring leaders to assign.

It's like you're reading my mind :D!
I definitely think we should have an in circus option where players can bid with previous kills...or perhaps kill tokens? (secondary system?) Seniority levels? Fuck if I know, it's going to take some finagling. Anyone currently awake and keeping tabs on this conversation - how does that mini bio in the first post look, good? @ILovePandas and CC (@Commander Cheesecake), good? :)

It looks great!

You tagged meeeeeee!:blush: I so happy!

On a more serious note, =D perhaps the victims can be ranked as well. If the are ranked the same or lower than you, they are fair game. Performers can try and negotiate who they get after that, but no reserving kills. After all it is every murderer for themselves! Competition is motivating, how else do they move up in the ranks?

Let the backstabbing literally ensue.

Oh exactly.
If you are a certain level, you stick to your level and below.
In the Dog-Tag's section, it shows that Level's 4 and below are able to accept Exterminations ranked Level's 1 through 4. When you reach 5, you're only allowed to accept level 5 exterminations, ect for other levels.
The betting will most definitely go on, because it's a great idea, and it will be interesting to see who bets for what, and if some people even bet at all or just take a job listing and go.
I think me and CC will make it so only the very rare and fun kills get put up for auction, and we will make it fair game for everyone, so if a low level tries to accept it as a challenge to themselves and to prove themselves to the circus, then they either complete it to get ranks, or die due to the difficulty.

I like it!

Also maybe we the players should know in advance who gets what kill in order to prevet godmoding, accidental or otherwise.

Oh of course :P I just haven't yet figured that out myself - but for sure, I'll jot it down before tomorrow.
I'll be wrapping most everything up tomorrow and getting the IC up.

Ack! Input. Input everywhere.

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
I love it great ideas. Really. :D

That. On repeat. For half an hour just doing chicken dances.​

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Reactions: ILovePandas and Ali
Unfinished work~

I'll finish my CS later on, it's taken a lot out of me. >o<

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
I cannot do text boxes for the life of me I don't know how the hell you guys do that. What are you wizards?! Show me the way

Rofl, I love textboxes, but kind of annoying on tablet...I can do everything else on tablet, but fieldbox suck rofl.

Reactions: Jihae and Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.