Cirque De Mortifica'

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad, I didn't get a chance to put the IC up because I'm a lazy sack of shit and woke up at 6pm then had to deal with making the job list and the broken code on the first post x_x

Love the character hun :) I'll stick em' up right away in the first post ^-^

It's because CC needs the hugs...ALL.THE.HUGS.

Thanks for letting us know it's finished! I look forward to fully reading it!!
Okay, good to know lol. Well just tag me when it starts.

@Crono Quick question, didn't you want to be the Conductor?

Will do :) Everyone with a character will be tagged once the IC commences.
attachment.php

• Love
Reactions: Blox and Jihae
Yes. And her CS is currently in the brewing process. It will take me some time though, and I'm very busy IRL as well.
Alright, I just need to make sure that if you plan on taking two singular character roles in this RP, you will be able to keep up, so if you think outside circumstances might interfere, just stick with one character :P

Or punch a cow. Sorry excited, because my paycheck from work is in my bank^^, I got money. Just annoying that I canceled sub to some website, but still have to pay 32 for subscribing bleh...at least next month it won't be up there.

image.jpg
}Callic Mac Williams{
-Gender-
Female
-Species/Race-
Undead human
-Age-
Unclear, seems in her later twenties
-Birthplace/World-
Scotland
-Circus Occupation-
Conductor
-General appearance-
Behind Callic's light grey skin is nothing but charred remains, blackened and burned. For this reason she has no eyes, just empty sockets. For the shows of course she inserts her glass eyes, which are both emerald green. Her dark hazel hair is always found in a sloppy ponytail. She stands at 4'7" and will happily cut you down to size if you call her short. Soot always gets on her clothes and there's normally some smeared on her face.
-Strengths-
Anything that relates in some way to trains
Acting/Lying
Fist Fighting
Traveling
Drinking
-Weaknesses-
Anything that relates in some way to boats
Temperament
Impatient
-Talents-
Is one of the two people who can operate the cirque's train properly
Immune to fire
Accordion playing
-Inabilities-
Sitting still for long periods of time
Not drinking
Waiting
-Fears-
Her father
Someone breaking the train
-General Personalty-
Callic can be defined with the short term 'powder keg.' She's fiery, short tempered, and easily made suspicious. She doesn't allow anyone but her to touch the controls to the train, actually threatening to throw them in the furnace if they do. That said, she's traveled the world and can always be trusted to know where she's going, where she is, and where she was. After you get past Callic's angry exterior she's a good freind to have. Hearty and protective, she will always stand up for those close it her. She has the creepy habit of talking to the train that she calls Styx.
-General History-
(To be revealed though roleplay)
The train was found crashed into the earth by the Ringleaders. When they came in to inspect it they found a woman lying unconscious inside the furnace. Upon discovery the woman sprung to life and introduced herself to the two as Callic Mac Williams, the best train conductor of the best train they would ever see. She was then employed into the cirque and is one of its earliest members. Her motives behind joining are still unclear, as she doesn't like to talk about her past.
-Extermination Specialty-
A lumber ax is her weapon of choice. She likes things to be done quick, no messing around with all that watching them suffer business.
-Specific Circus Talents-
While Callic loaves her job, seeing the audience as a group of psychotic Satin worshippers, she does it terribly well. Her ability to lie and imitate allows her to seem like the lunatic that would be in charge of such a deathly show. She builds just the right mixture of tension and excitement in the crowd, then leaves it to the performers.
-Dog-Tag Level-
Staff
-Magic Abilities-
"I don't do none of that hocus-pokus shit."
-Other-
The pipe that's always in her mouth will actually begin to shoot out embers when she's getting angry, followed by a gout of flame when she snaps.
She is a excellent accordion player, but only does so when she believes no one can see her.

image.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jihae and Blox
View attachment 79777
}Callic Mac Williams{
-Gender-
Female
-Species/Race-
Undead human
-Age-
Unclear, seems in her later twenties
-Birthplace/World-
Scotland
-Circus Occupation-
Conductor
-General appearance-
Behind Callic's light grey skin is nothing but charred remains, blackened and burned. For this reason she has no eyes, just empty sockets. For the shows of course she inserts her glass eyes, which are both emerald green. Her dark hazel hair is always found in a sloppy ponytail. She stands at 4'7" and will happily cut you down to size if you call her short. Soot always gets on her clothes and there's normally some smeared on her face.
-Strengths-
Anything that relates in some way to trains
Acting/Lying
Fist Fighting
Traveling
Drinking
-Weaknesses-
Anything that relates in some way to boats
Temperament
Impatient
-Talents-
Is one of the two people who can operate the cirque's train properly
Immune to fire
Accordion playing
-Inabilities-
Sitting still for long periods of time
Not drinking
Waiting
-Fears-
Her father
Someone breaking the train
-General Personalty-
Callic can be defined with the short term 'powder keg.' She's fiery, short tempered, and easily made suspicious. She doesn't allow anyone but her to touch the controls to the train, actually threatening to throw them in the furnace if they do. That said, she's traveled the world and can always be trusted to know where she's going, where she is, and where she was. After you get past Callic's angry exterior she's a good freind to have. Hearty and protective, she will always stand up for those close it her. She has the creepy habit of talking to the train that she calls Styx.
-General History-
(To be revealed though roleplay)
The train was found crashed into the earth by the Ringleaders. When they came in to inspect it they found a woman lying unconscious inside the furnace. Upon discovery the woman sprung to life and introduced herself to the two as Callic Mac Williams, the best train conductor of the best train they would ever see. She was then employed into the cirque and is one of its earliest members. Her motives behind joining are still unclear, as she doesn't like to talk about her past.
-Extermination Specialty-
A lumber ax is her weapon of choice. She likes things to be done quick, no messing around with all that watching them suffer business.
-Specific Circus Talents-
While Callic loaves her job, seeing the audience as a group of psychotic Satin worshippers, she does it terribly well. Her ability to lie and imitate allows her to seem like the lunatic that would be in charge of such a deathly show. She builds just the right mixture of tension and excitement in the crowd, then leaves it to the performers.
-Dog-Tag Level-
Staff
-Magic Abilities-
"I don't do none of that hocus-pokus shit."
-Other-
The pipe that's always in her mouth will actually begin to shoot out embers when she's getting angry, followed by a gout of flame when she snaps.
She is a excellent accordion player, but only does so when she believes no one can see her.

View attachment 79804
Hah! Dactrin and her might have a grand time with the bottle! XD

I look forward to getting caught up tonight with everyone's characters!!

This rp has long term potential @Ali and I love that! Btw a little thought popped in my head. If I get Performers Peril up soon I thought it might be fun for possibly a cross over :D!!! Need to sit down and create the layoutto start it though. Sometimes it sucks being an adult lol

I edited the Twins into my original post! (Page 1 post #7)

The Twins

(Scroll down past Nayda)

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY GUYS!
Sorry about my absence in answering your questions. If I'm not around @Commander Cheesecake has just as much say as I do in this RP because she is CO-GM ♥ Anyways, seeing as the IC is now up, I'll be working on the JOB BOARD tonight and I'll have all the current status jobs up by tomorrow and then some! Feel free to post whenever you like - I like to go by "first person to post chooses the setting", you know - early bird gets the worm.
Once I have the job board complete (at least to some extent) I'll make a post myself and jump into the frey.
I love all the characters I've been seeing and am seriously looking forward to beginning this RP with you guys! ♥

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: Justin and Blox
Well I'm usually good at starting posts...not conceited rofl, so Xavier can start it out if you all want, The Fire Boy to began lol.

Go for it! :D
Lets see that flame ♥

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Yes, if you do have any questions and @Ali is not around, don't be afraid to stop by and ask. Although I am a Co, and don't know much as Ali does, I'll try to help as much as possible, because I have no life. c:

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: Justin and Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.