FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
In this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems, and the price of misplaced trust may even be worse than death.

Those of us watching Cirque de Gothique from the outside could say everything seems splendid and admirable, however things are not always as they seem. What happens behind the curtain's rise and fall is just one giant enigma of this well names Circus.

Behind these curtains is an unlivable environment. Those who take the stage are treated like nothing more then trash, slaves, seeing as most of them were either brought or kidnapped by the owners. If the owners are not pleased its up to the Ring Leader to punish and put them in their place. Though the owners themselves are rarely seen and when they are its with a mask. None know the faces of these two men.

Once apon a time, most loved doing what they did however all that love is now lost and forgotten. The energy of the inwonderment which they brought to the stage, now lost in the darkened future. Some have tried to escape and have fail, being killed in the prosses. Most don't want to leave for the fear of their own lives and others simply want to make a change.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiharuAya
I'm interested. I look forward to seeing this concept becoming a bit more fleshed out.

Last edited:
I'm interested. I look forward to seeing this concept becoming a bit for fleshed out.
I am always opened for idea. This was laying around from several years back and haven't really though much of it. Don't remember the orginal ideas for it either.

Its sounds quite fun. If you want to chat about ideas or anything feel free to PM me. Hopefully, this will get some more interest. ^^

Its sounds quite fun. If you want to chat about ideas or anything feel free to PM me. Hopefully, this will get some more interest. ^^
In deed but if worst comes to worst this can be a small group or even a 1x1.

Reactions: MiharuAya