Circus Rp

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by el11korea, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A dysfunctional relationship between a ring leader in control of a twisted magical circus and one of the forced performers? Yes please. While they go at one another during the day, arguing, pushing, insulting one another, at night they embrace in a twisted form of lovemaking. Brighton is my character and the forced performer in the roleplay. The ringleader (your character) has to constantly steal young men across a multitude of universes to perform in his circus act. The whole drive for this madness of kidnapping? The ringleader himself is a slave to a curse put long ago on his family. He constantly needs food, blood, from a lucky member of his audience to survive. If not, he turns into a monster by night and eats a performer instead in front of everyone. Brighton is the 'lucky' male chosen to fulfill the ring leader's sexual desire and refills his magical ability to run the show night after night he is the longest surviving member of the circus. Through their labyrinth of a relationship, something else is brewing. Some people are sick of the kidnappings, but know that the circus and it's audience is carefully selected. As these assassins close in, Brighton has to break it to the ringleader a little fact he's been hiding for a few weeks. He, yes a male, might be pregnant.

This will involve mpeg and the relationship is a "I want to punch you and watch you bleed so kiss me already'
    I want a slow developing deeper romance as the two characters start to soften towards one another. It will be confusing. I'm looking for someone willing to play a harsh but kind in his own way character. Feel free to put in any other ideas you might have. I'm looking for a dominant or someone willing to switch back and forth the dominate and submissive positions. It will have violence.

2. I'm certainly interested!!

3. That's great! Feel free to shoot me a message anytime if you want to add something you think would be interesting to include in the roleplay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.