Cinderelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant advice yall! Thanks for this! I'll remember next time I have a problem not to bring it here! ^^ Thanks for clearing that up really! -applauds.-

Razie. Listen to me.

This has nothing to do with the "Iwaku Sucks" thread.

I can't speak for everyone, but I, at the very least, was in fact trying to offer real advice. You have a shitty situation and we won't have all the answers, but we are trying to help. Or at least we were before you became so defensive. I don't know why you're so quick to feel like you're being attacked, but it's really unwarranted. No one was trying to attack you, so please, calm down. I'm not saying this because I want to make you miserable because of any previous thing that you did -- I'm saying this because I really honestly don't understand why you're getting so defensive so easily, and I think it would benefit you to settle down a bit. :/

Moving out is really the best advice any of us can offer, other than trying to talk and work it out with your sister. Did you expect that we'd have some magical solution? I hate to sound harsh here, but, honestly, there is none. This is the best advice we can offer you. I've been trying to offer advice, as has Luna, and several others here... It isn't a magical fix-all, but it's the best we can do.

I'm sorry it comes off as so harsh that we can't magically fix everything. We can only offer whatever small bits of advice that we can.

And, again, no one was attacking you. I'm not even attacking you right now -- only trying to spread some understanding and clarify what's going on here. Please, no need to feel attacked. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but there really isn't much advice to offer other than what's already been said. You'll have to put in a bit of work and thought yourself to make a solution work. We're just trying to help you get there, so please, no need to lash out.

Um... Hugs...?

"Stop Posting in the counseling thread, you might get some rude bitches thinking they're cool because you're not in their clique. No no, you can't ask for advice. No no, you can't make a simple apology. You're not in our group of favorites. Therefore anything you say can and will be picked apart for any little detail we can use against you. No, you can't ask for help on shit. Good luck with the bottling it up on all." Gotta say...I LOVE THAT SYSTEM. It's perfect right? I mean, you can't defend yourself, because you're causing drama, you can't ask for help because people will tell you suck it up or just find someway to be a dick about it because you're not a special person to them. I love it!
Oh look Razie POSTED SOMETHING! SHE SAID IWAKU SUCKS! WE HATE HER FOR HAVING AN OPINION! LETS JUST BE NASTY AND RUDE ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING SHE SAYS AND MAKE SURE SHE BOTTLES THE SHIT UP MORE! Chase her away from these threads! Yeah this is our turf to whine and bitch! SHE HAS NO BUSINESS HERE. Careful Razie you're starting to stick up for yourself you might just get in trouble. We'll be over here, waiting for someone else we don't like post something!

Relax, this has nothing to do with any clique shit. Sometimes there really is no better advice than "confront the situation like an adult or suffer through it until you can get out if there," even for people who haven't recently irked the community in general. Your case is one of those. If talking to the lazy sister did nothing, then your options are to flat out refuse to do more than what you feel is fair and see how that works out, or deal with it until you can move out. People aren't being vindictive and holding back good advice in order to fuck with you, there just isn't any good advice to give for your problem.

You need to learn how to control yourself. You are CREATING these situations of abuse in your head. It was nothing to do with us not allowing people to rant or make mistakes, and EVERYTHING to do with you freaking out and attacking people every time you think you have been slighted.

This thread is a perfect example of people who were trying to give you genuine helpful advice. People who had NOTHING to do with ANY of your fights on site, have no associations with the 'cliques' you're talking about or even know WHY you were making these threads. No one here insulted you even the slightest.

And you're still flipping your shit at them as if the whole damn site is out to get you. You keep doing this. Over and over and over. And THAT is why staff members keep stepping in. You are alienating your friends with self-created drama.

I am locking this thread. And consider this your first, last and final warning. TAKE A BREAK FROM IWAKU FOR A FEW DAYS AND THINK ABOUT HOW YOU REACT TO THINGS. Choose to change your behavior, leave Iwaku to a better site, do whatever you have to do to make yourself feel better. Because next time this happens, we're going to make the choice for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.