4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, politics, historical fiction, romance
Honestly guys. This movie is so good, everyone needs to go see it PRONTO. It isn't dark or edgy like most live action remakes are, the sets and costumes were GORGEOUS and Lily and Richard's acting was soooooooo on point. This movie was super super super good and I'm probably gonna go see it like 8 more times. You should all go see it too, especially if you love Disney as much as I do! :D

Watch a Disney remake?

a0077eeed9bc0563dadcb093737849b71eba87bfb1780713ca3d2205fd66c2e2.jpg

Yeah, I was surprised when I saw the commercial. It was rather sudden.

Don't you have an autistic little shit to try and raise?

My wife's iffy on seeing it and that's okay. Will likely see it when it hits the drive in.

Yeah, I totally get why people were iffy about it, but it's honestly way better than I thought it would be. I'd give it about.....oh, 9/10 stars. (I know that's not a thing, but I'm making it one now. shhh)

What I was most impressed with was how the characters of Cinderella and Kit (the prince) were 100000000 times better than the cartoon adaptation, or any other I've seen really, and the love story was really believable even though they'd only met a handful of time. Not to mention COSTUMES AND SET DESIGN -throws confetti-

Idk, I'm a sucker for fairy tales and this one was faaaaaaaab.

• Useful
Reactions: Windsong
I am looking forward to seeing it. O__O I have to wait until it's out on DVD though.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: moffnat
Does that equate to four stars? Or are movies only out of four and hotels are out of five?

Whatever, ten is better. NINE STARS.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Does that equate to four stars? Or are movies only out of four and hotels are out of five?

Whatever, ten is better. NINE STARS.
Like Ser K+ said it would equal 4 1/2 stars.
If something is rated in stars it's always out of 5, not 4.

Shhhhhh. Nine stars. Shhhhhh

I watched it last night, it was very well done and a great movie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.