Cillian Murphy Films & Others (Looking for Male and/or Double)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poison_Siren

Original poster
Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! :) Well, as the title states I'm seriously craving something within any of the Cillian Murphy films I've listed below, and I will love you forever if you pick any one of them. :D Sadly, if not, I wrote down other fandoms and originals that you might be interested in. I'm only interested in MxF pairings and I'm willing to double too. Also, I only have a few rules to go over; no god-modding, one-liners, Gary/Mary Sues, and be able to post a decent size paragraph or more. As for me, I usually post around one-four+ paragraphs or more depending on what my partner gives me. Well... if that's it, feel free to message me or post here, thanks!

--------------------------------------------
28 Days later...****
Batman: The Dark Knight Trilogy****
Inception
In Time
Red Eye****
Watching the Detectives****
The Wind That Shakes the Barley
-------------------------------------------
Others:

Fandoms:
27 Dresses
Almost Human
The Box
Doom (film)
Enchanted
Ghost Adventures
Hairspray
Harry Potter
The Irrefutable Truth About Demons
Insidious
Interview with the Vampire
Lord of the Rings
The Mummy/Returns
The Notebook
Red
Smallville
Star Trek (TOS/Abrams)
Straw Dogs
Superman (films)
Top Gun
Van Helsing
War of the Worlds
X-Men (films/tv shows)
Xena: Warrior Princess

Originals:
20's/30's/40's/50's/60's/70's
Apocalyptic/Zombies
Historical Romance (Highland/Tudor/Regency/Victorian/Old West/Civil War/WWI/WWII)
Historical/Medieval Fantasy
Horror/Suspense
Political Thriller
Sci-Fi

Last edited by a moderator:
YES. CILLIAN MURPHY IS WONDERFUL. I love In Time too, but I'd only prefer that you play Raymond for my character.

Dark Knight is good too. I could play Scarecrow if you doubled as John Blake for me. Or, Inception if you doubled as Arthur for me. I'm even up for doing two separate rp's where we both play Cillian's role.

Pm me if interested x

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.