Ciaoissu

R

Rui

Original poster
Hi I'm new here:ecstatic: (as my thread title says) I've been looking at the rp's not even having a thought about joining (until I saw the login link) *facepalm*
well anyways I'd like it very much if a person or persons introduced themselves, thank you very much (and sorry about the short intro, im kinda at a loss for words)

Joining is soooo much better. You get to be part of the fun, then!
Welcome to Iwaku, Mr. Echidna. I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
We'll help you find your words, sure enough. You can join those roleplays that you've been eyeing now, after all!

Since you're new to us, I have some links for you, though you might have stumbled across these already!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't all our site has to offer by any means, but it's a great start. You should still explore for yourself, of course.
If you need any help, please feel free to ask!

I cannot pronounced your name. O___O But welcome to the community anyway!

Hello, welcome to iwaku :D
I'm red, the most awesome alien vampire with purple blood that the world has ever seen. (ofcourse I'm the only one but that just makes me more awesome)
Hope you enjoy this crazy community with crazy people :D

Welcome, Chid! Since that's really the only thing I can make out >.< I mean there is Eclipse... I feel like we have an eclipse though? Maybe that's elipse.. Hmm.. then there is hedge.. but I don't know if you want to be called hedge all the time; it reminds me of a bush. Then there is Chidna! I thought about calling you Idna, but that seems like a chick name, and you are not a chick... SO I settled on Chid -nods-
That is my thought process hahah >.<
Anywho! I'm Celest! Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku.....*Scrolls up to the top of the page* eclipsehedgechidna.

Echidna!

I'm October nice to meet you.

Don't listen to Ori-sans.

LISTEN TO ME.<3

Welcome.
Do enjoy your stay here.
:D
<3

HYA! heh, Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Satrina!

Welcome to Iwaku, e.....E. ^.^

Enjoy your stay here at our humble home of insanity and get to know the rest of the Iwaku family!

If there is anything you need, E, Iliana will help! 8D

Salutations, Mr. E.H.E.! Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm Hiro, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here!

Hi there Echidna! Now that you're registered you're all ready to jump into some roleplays. Have fun!

lol woo im the only one that can pronounce my name XD
Thanks for welcoming me everyone. I'll try to enjoy my time on here.